FenrirDarkWolf's Sprites (Updated Nov 1, 2020)

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

FenrirDarkWolf
Spoken languages: English

Re: FenrirDarkWolf's Sprites (Renovation)

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

I have too many ideas at once :(

This is Mimi Miney, pre and post surgery (clothes too be added later)

Image- I will fix her hair, I'm just tired XD
Image- There's actually a lot of differences between the "Mimi face" and the "Ini face."
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
Calvinball

Post by Calvinball »

Interesting... and yeah, there ARE a lot of differences in their faces. The plastic surgery was presumably quite thorough.
The score is still Q to 12. Shirley Homes avatar by my Invisible Friend. They're an awesome artist!
ImageImage

A huge thanks to my Invisible Friend for this AMAZING Shirley Homes art!

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper
A big thanks to gotMLK7 for this Shirley Homes and Connie Harper art. He is an awesome artist!
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

So...
Despite these two being in my repertoire for a while, and them both being a big project of mine, and they both went through a bit of minor fixings(one having a mini name change), I don't believe I've ever really introduced them.
Spoiler : :
Name: Kain Lupis
Occupation: Defence Attorney at L&P Law Offices, as well as it's founder.
Kain is a quiet man, preferring to keep his thoughts to himself, or with Leon, his husband. The two of them met during law school, at a simulated trial, where Kain was the defence and Leo was his assigned co-council. Long story short, they kept meeting afterwards and eventually they tied the knot and started their own law firm. Kain is a firm man, and is solid in his opinions until proven otherwise. He's very polite and well-mannered, but in his head he can be nastier than Phoenix ever was. Despite being a quiet man, he is not stoic like Bishop, as he does show his emotions much more easily than Bishop does. Kain gets frustrated real easily, can be easily flustered, and somewhat overconfident at times, but is quick to come back down to earth. When angered, he is all ice, cold and uncaring to his adversary until they are frozen by him. He is very protective of his friends and family, especially Leon, and will battle and fight to the end for them. His name comes from the Latin term for grey wolf, Canis lupis.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Spoiler : :
Name: Leon "Leo" Panthera
Occupation: Paralegal at L&P Law Offices, as well as co-founder.
Leon is, unlike Kain, a loud, boisterous guy. He wears his heart on his sleeve and shows his emotions without shame. He fell for Kain first, and pursued him first, and it worked out rather well for him. Leo is much smarter than his lazy, bum appearance would portray him as (he dresses this way to trick people), often times being smarter than Kain, who is rather smart in his own right. However, despite his book smarts, he is not very street smart, and makes rather rash decisions and drags Kain along for the ride. He's not afraid to speak his mind, and is quick to put someone back into their own place. He's somewhat of a control freak, and gets rather frustrated when something happens outside of his control. His head is more in the clouds than Kain's is, and he is quick to judge someone and quick to change his opinion on someone. He can get rather vicious at times, especially when he's angry, in which, unlike Kain, he's all fire, loud and angry and ready to fight. Like Kain, however, he will fight for the family he loves to the bitter end. His name comes from the Latin term for lion, Panthera leo.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Their animations are still not done, nor is Buddy's, but they will be!!!
Last edited by FenrirDarkWolf on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
tb2fan

Post by tb2fan »

These sprites are awesome!

Just remember. It's never lupus.
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

tb2fan wrote:These sprites are awesome!

Just remember. It's never lupus.
I wouldn't have gotten the joke if I didn't accidentally look that up yesterday haha

ALSO BUDDY!!!!! :DDDD
Spoiler : Buddy Faith :
The looking away head is based off of Zinle's AAI Buddy Faith sprite.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
FenrirDarkWolf

Re: FenrirDarkWolf's Art (Not Taking Requests)

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Tiagofvarela wrote:Secondly, and this may be more personal than anything else, it's his damage sprite. One of the things that has always stuck in my mind is that Gregory Edgeworth grins when he's in a tight spot.
Ask and ye shall receive:
Image Image
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Tiagofvarela
Spoken languages: English, Portuguese

Re: FenrirDarkWolf's Art (Not Taking Requests)

Post by Tiagofvarela »

FenrirDarkWolf wrote:
Tiagofvarela wrote:Secondly, and this may be more personal than anything else, it's his damage sprite. One of the things that has always stuck in my mind is that Gregory Edgeworth grins when he's in a tight spot.
Ask and ye shall receive:
Image Image
Haven't been online much, but I just happened to come here today and what a wonderful surprise!
I like them, personally.
A Laggy Turnabout ★
A Batty Turnabout ★
A Tricky Turnabout ★
Upcoming: A Worldly Turnabout, A Courtly Turnabout, A Clumsy Turnabout, A Needy Turnabout
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

I did this...
again
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

I swear to lion Christ I'll update this soon.
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Image Image

I felt like her smiling animation was too was too forced looking, so I made it a bit more sincere.

I also made this for reasons
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

So Kain is getting his own series if I could ever be bothered to start it, whether in comic or game form...
It can's be an Ace Attorney series without victims!!!
Spoiler : Victims :
Name: Jonathan Ford
Victim of The Simulated Turnabout. A very indecisive man, he got his car stolen from him.
His name comes from Ford, a car company.

Name: Sunny Deshroder
Victim of Turnabout Inheritance. A rich, caring, but not very involved mother of four (Summer, Adam, Wynter and Vera).
Name come from Sun->Sol->Solstice.

Name: Dean Jay
Victim of Tune Into the Turnabout. A successful radio DJ who died while on air.
Name comes from deejay.

Name: Wulfric Lewis
Victim of The Parental Turnabout. Kain's father who disappeared under mysterious circumstances 11 years ago.
Name comes from Wolf and (Canis) lupus.
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

So I did things

It took me too long to create this head.

There's something about the shading on his face that I can't quite place my finger on.

Image Image Image Image
Very sad Maggey
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Image Image

Once upon a time, IE 7 years ago, Kain and Leo were Themis Legal Academy defence students.
Kain's hair greyed early because weird genetics and Leo is a natural brunette and had a weird ponytail.
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Looking good! I just think you need to clean up the outlines a little. The light blue rims of the blazer look a little bit thick. Other than that nice work!
FenrirDarkWolf wrote:I have too many ideas at once :(

This is Mimi Miney, pre and post surgery (clothes too be added later)

Image- I will fix her hair, I'm just tired XD
Image- There's actually a lot of differences between the "Mimi face" and the "Ini face."
I never noticed these! You should continue with it! I'd love to see Pre JFA Mimi!
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

SuperAj3 wrote:Looking good! I just think you need to clean up the outlines a little. The light blue rims of the blazer look a little bit thick. Other than that nice work!

I never noticed these! You should continue with it! I'd love to see Pre JFA Mimi!
Yeahhh, I kinda just whipped up the Kain and Leo sprites in like, an hour lol, so I'll fix them when I feel the drive to.
Same goes for Mimi, I had a whole set idea and everything planned out for her.
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego