gotMLK7's Sprite Thread -Requests Closed-

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Nyhmthetim
Spoken languages: English

Re: gotMLK7's Sprite Thread -Requests Closed-

Post by Nyhmthetim »

Other than the glasses, I think Leon you look like a bauce.

Now now Got. If Mono really is a **** then calling him one won't help him. I'm already working on establishing peace between us. In my opinion, I love Mono just as much as I love you (and I love you a lot) and we can all be special and happy. Because if my friend is hurt, I'm hurt.

@Mono, if you'd like, maybe we can help?
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Well thank you.

And srsly, he's fine, he just made a rude comment and I asked him to remove it.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

E.D.Revolution
Spoken languages: English and decent Spanish

Post by E.D.Revolution »

Uhh, nyhm?

Code: Select all

[strike]text[/strike]
Strike tags do not get a "=" :P

Can't say too much about the sprite, cuz everyone else said it.
Mick
Spoken languages: English, German, some Italian, some French

Post by Mick »

Nyhm wrote:EDIT: Woah bro, wtf happened with Mono? I don't remember insulting him or anything. Are you alright Mono?
I don't get it, too. He had similar issues with a German user some time ago, resulting in a similar post. As far as I'm concerned, they are friends now. However, Nyhm, you should ask him privately about the problems, he got with you and not in someone else's Sprite-Thread. :wink:

Now, back to topic: These sprites look very, very good. :D The Crossover-Sprites made me laugh a lot and they're flawless. Neku looks a little bit too grownup imo. Do you ever plan on animating these sprites?
Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

Mick wrote:
Nyhm wrote:EDIT: Woah bro, wtf happened with Mono? I don't remember insulting him or anything. Are you alright Mono?
I don't get it, too. He had similar issues with a German user some time ago, resulting in a similar post. As far as I'm concerned, they are friends now. However, Nyhm, you should ask him privately about the problems, he got with you and not in someone else's Sprite-Thread. :wink:

Now, back to topic: These sprites look very, very good. :D The Crossover-Sprites made me laugh a lot and they're flawless. Neku looks a little bit too grownup imo. Do you ever plan on animating these sprites?
Your right I'm sorry. I just wanted to clarify Mono isn't a ****, he's human.
Last edited by Meph on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Hiding the vowel in a swear word does not censor it. It just avoids the filter.
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Mick wrote:

Thank you, for one. Though most of them are pretty old. I don't sprite much now, and I can't animate sprites, so I doubt it.
And yeah, bringing someone as thin as Neku over into a decently proportioned body was tough to do without making him look a tad older. xP
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Mimi
Spoken languages: English: the only language I can brag about

Post by Mimi »

That's just personal preference. :)

Focus on improving your own style, Got. :wink:
Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

Mimi, why you ignore me? Seriously, you like respond to every one in the Rant thread and Intro's, hellos, and goodbyes thread but whenever I post I get no commentary from you. Pay your respects why don't you? I AM your elderly after all.
Koda

Post by Koda »

Rhyme wrote:Mimi, why you ignore me? Seriously, you like respond to every one in the Rant thread and Intro's, hellos, and goodbyes thread but whenever I post I get no commentary from you. Pay your respects why don't you? I AM your elderly after all.
You don't think you're overreacting at all...? lol

Also why did you post that in this thread? xP

By the way, so that this isn't spam, I like your revamp Got. Well, as you probably know I'm not a fan of brushing, but it still looks quite good.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Rhyme wrote:Mimi, why you ignore me? Seriously, you like respond to every one in the Rant thread and Intro's, hellos, and goodbyes thread but whenever I post I get no commentary from you. Pay your respects why don't you? I AM your elderly after all.
This post is irrelevant and I highly doubt that you are older than Mimi.

In other news, got, do some sprites. Have you forgotten about Pride and Redemption?
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

I felt like digging up this old relic from the past and posting it here.
Spoiler : :
I made this for Nyuugen after giving him pixelized art of his OC (and he wanted a Phoenix to match the style). So yeah, this was made like...over a year ago. Simple pixel-over of official art, but I quite like how it looks, so yeah.

Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Truly your ability to trace over other people's work is unparalleled.
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

http://gotmlk77.deviantart.com/art/Make ... -343433068
I decided to draw something inspirationalish because I wanted to test out a more loose and fun style compared to my normal drawings. Enjoy.

Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Added a comment on deviantArt
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Might as well post these here, I suppose.

I'm tinkering around with some sprites for an indie game I wish to one day make (and will likely forget about in 2 weeks). This is a boss concept character I made, with a little animation for starting up a battle:

I posted it in the ToR, too, but I added in a start up of him pulling out his weapon (with a redundant sheath that seems to serve no purpose as the laser edge comes out along an antenna-like handle thing). I want to try making some battle animations for him, as well as some more characters, so yeah. Check that out when it happens.

Animation's choppy because it was animated on gickr, btw.