Koda's World of Art (Requests Closed + Rainbow Dash DiS)

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

lazyplague
Spoken languages: English

Re: Koda's World of Art (Requests Closed + Rainbow Dash DiS)

Post by lazyplague »

For reference on the improvement sprite, some of the folds... just look plain odd to me.
Koda

Post by Koda »

oh god who revived this >_<
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

I have no idea! 8D
GordonVance
Spoken languages: English, learning German and Japanese.

Post by GordonVance »

could i use the guys sprite of whom i put below. :mrgreen: :godot:
Attachments
still.gif
still.gif (6.91 KiB) Viewed 2540 times
Credit to rajin and capcom and me!!
Koda

my sprite revamp

Post by Koda »

some of you guys might remember, a while ago i made some sprites for a case i made called turnabout rockstar

the guy on the top is named devon trommel, the left one is my revamped version of his old sprite (the one on the right), do you guys think it looks improved, also what do you guys still think looks bad about it, i really am trying to make it as professional looking as i'm capable of, so yeah really looking for some advice

the bottom guy is called gui tarre, i'm kinda tired from the moment so i haven't really done anything with him, the one on the left is the original, the right is basically just me fooling around with some stuff, can you guys please tell me what you think looks bad on him, i feel his design has potential, but i made that a long time ago so its really rusty and not meeting its potential. i am aware he is a midget, but i think it might be kind of funny to keep him really small. hahahaa

thanks

- koda
Tap

Post by Tap »

The thread, 'my sprite revamp', has been merged into your original art topic per forum rules, Koda. I've also unlocked it, so you can receive constructive criticism and feedback on your sprites. :)
ImageImage
Koda

Post by Koda »

Since this isn't a sprite comic or fanfiction, I think this has to go in this thread even though it doesn't really make sense, but ah well. Idk how many of you guys are into music, but if any of you guys are (specifically some prog stuff with psychedelic and jazz fusion influences [im looking atchu pink floyd fans]) you may enjoy this

Old Flame: Symmetry Breaking

This is an album of sorts (I think of it more as a demo) that my band recorded over the summer of 2014. 12 tracks, but some of them are 30 second instrumentals while others are like 9 minutes so there's a bit of variety there. Whole thing clocks in at 54 minutes. We're pretty proud of it only because we never thought we'd even get to this point, but there are some definite flaws and reservations we have with it at the same time. Mainly due to time and money contraints (don't make too much as high school students) we didn't really get to record in everything we wanted, not to mention as many other instruments and effects we wanted to throw in. Ehh I'm sort of rambling at this point but if you're interested, give it a listen, and let me know what you think

bye