Proton's Arts/Sounds-(Latest Graphic coming soon)

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Mono
Spoken languages: German, English

Re: Huddini's Arts/Sounds of Magic- [Music Added]

Post by Mono »

My reaction:
*___________________*
Thank you so much Phantom! :3
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

No problem! Don't forget to clearly label me somewhere and you're all set! Spread the word! :)
Mono
Spoken languages: German, English

Post by Mono »

Phantom wrote:No problem! Don't forget to clearly label me somewhere and you're all set! Spread the word! :)
Will do :3
Holhol
Spoken languages: English

Post by Holhol »

Dearest Phantom, would it be possible to make this transparent:
Spoiler : :
~Danielinhoni is the bestest friend anybody could ask for~

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬▬▬

TKinhonipei is my soulmate ~<3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Liquid Snake wrote:Snake, did you like my sunglasses?
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

let's see how it looks:

Holhol

Post by Holhol »

Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII)

I'd like to use this picture, but I'll be okay with either this or this picture.

Color? I'd like to do a pale pink and a pale blue. However, I'm not sure how it will turn out, but I'd like to try it out first.

Holhol

Post by Holhol »

Forgot to mention, since Phantom asked me to do it.

<---- Latest creation.

Phantom

Post by Phantom »

This isn't really much of an update of artwork related stuff, but all music instead.

I randomly made a soundcloud account (Soundcloud is a music/sound effects site for all sorts of people/organizations to post the works they've created as a means to be a resource/portfolio/ or sampling of music to preview for an upcoming album) awhile though since it was convenient for me to upload stuff using an app I had.

I was testing an app for the effectiveness of user friendlyness (since it was essentially all visual). You'll see what I was able to come up with from what I uploaded there.
At the time of this post, I have two tracks on there, all focusing on a House-like beat (if you don't know what House is, you're more than welcome to Youtube it).

http://soundcloud.com/phantom

Edit: Listen to the track (the 5 minutes one) up to you actually hear a beat, since the beginning is just an intro to slowly transition to the beat itself.
Mimi
Spoken languages: English: the only language I can brag about

Post by Mimi »

Phantom wrote:This isn't really much of an update of artwork related stuff, but all music instead.

I randomly made a soundcloud account (Soundcloud is a music/sound effects site for all sorts of people/organizations to post the works they've created as a means to be a resource/portfolio/ or sampling of music to preview for an upcoming album) awhile though since it was convenient for me to upload stuff using an app I had.

I was testing an app for the effectiveness of user friendlyness (since it was essentially all visual). You'll see what I was able to come up with from what I uploaded there.
At the time of this post, I have two tracks on there, all focusing on a House-like beat (if you don't know what House is, you're more than welcome to Youtube it).

http://soundcloud.com/phantom

Edit: Listen to the track (the 5 minutes one) up to you actually hear a beat, since the beginning is just an intro to slowly transition to the beat itself.
I listened to some of it. I don't have a comment though. :P I guess it was all right.
Phantom

Re: Huddini's Arts/Sounds of Magic (3 NEW AA Remakes Added!)

Post by Phantom »

Hey AAO, you're late with an update regarding this:

-UPDATE: I have 3 new AA remakes for AAO to check out!

PWJFA CE Moderato AJ Port: http://soundcloud.com/phantom/jfaajremakemod
PWJFA CE Allegro AJ Port:http://soundcloud.com/phantom/aa-justice-for-all-cross
PWT&T Godot Theme AJ Port:http://soundcloud.com/phantom/aa-trials ... ibulations

Everything was (for the most part) done using AJ instruments ripped straight from the game myself.

My intentions for these remakes were to be able to figure out a way to make the sound of certain compositions fit the AA universe, as I see many fan artists/composers make some pretty great compositions, but lose that authentic feel of a song being from Ace Attorney because of some details that make said compositions sound too odd to fit. In these three examples, I was trying to test old AA songs and get them to fit in the AJ era. I've succeeded in the most part.
Because I have no composing/arranging skill, they are strictly a PORT to AJ. The goal is to get everything to *sound* like it would come from said game.

Comments/Crits appreciated on these.

I have WIP of other AA songs (and even a few original compositions) that try to have that authentic sound known for the Ace Attorney series, and I'll post them up later when I'm motivated to/have the time.
Shout-out to a couple of CR members (Nomnoms+Dawn+Henke) for trying to help me with the new WIP I'll post sooner or later. Especially Henke as he helped to break down the sound hardware of the Nintendo DS in layman's terms for me to help me understanding how music/sound effects are played.

NOTE: I will not share my ripped instruments/custom compiled soundfonts to the public at this point in time.
FenrirDarkWolf

Re: Huddini's Arts/Sounds of Magic (3 NEW AA Remakes Added!)

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Nice! Two thumbs up!
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
Phantom

Re: Huddini's Arts/Sounds of Magic (3 NEW AA Remakes Added+1

Post by Phantom »

I did a request for ApolloGrimere regarding his Shelly De Killer signature card:
Tried my hand at this, here's a card base because the shell is pretty hard to change color for me atm (pixel conflicts):

Here's a pdn:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8066810/AAO/Re ... titled.pdn

If you want me to re-do the shell/make it whiter, I'll try to. Though I prefer Demure's shell atm because there's no pixellation issues regarding the edges of the shell on my version.
Mimi
Spoken languages: English: the only language I can brag about

Post by Mimi »

That card looks like some evil PDA... :shock: OMG SHELLY IS ON MY COMPUTER
TKinhonipei
Spoken languages: asdfjkl;

Post by TKinhonipei »

Very nice job on the card, Huds. Looks freakin' awesome!
Gumpei is so awesome for being everything that I've always wished for. <3
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬▬▬

Holhol is my soulmate ~<3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BBblader© wrote:The strongest bonds you can make are the ones you aren't looking for, the ones that surprise you. I'm speaking from experience, so I believe in that pretty strongly. Think that's why so many relationships fail, because people wind up forcing themselves to find good in the other person, play up who they are to appear more attractive to them... but well... real love is being yourself, with someone who cares about you and accepts you for who you are.
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Thanks guys, although I wish some more attention could be focused on the music remakes I did xP, but thanks nontheless, that shell was really hard to do :x