Proton's Arts/Sounds-(Latest Graphic coming soon)

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Phantom

Re: Huddini's Arts/Sounds of Magic-"HQ" Logic Chess Remake!

Post by Phantom »

Update: Just ripped and compiled the GK2 instrument data, will be definitely useful later on down the road...only 30 mbs, the soundset is definitely higher quality in GK2 than GK1 as well.
Phantom

Re: Huddini's Magical Arts/Sounds-"HQ" Logic Chess Endgame!

Post by Phantom »

Update: Finally done with the Logic Chess Endgame version.

I've provided both a version with the in-game drums, and one with the HQ drums:
Original Drums
Enhanced Drums

-Note: They're LOUD
E.D.Revolution
Spoken languages: English and decent Spanish

Post by E.D.Revolution »

Man I wish you had put your competition sprites on this thread so I don't have to search all over the threads. I do believe I know where Collier Cole came from: an iOS game.
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Are you interested in completely revamping the OP for me here and at Court Records like you did last time? :lol:

Yeah, you're quite spot on. I was wondering when someone was going to catch the entire base LOL
E.D.Revolution
Spoken languages: English and decent Spanish

Post by E.D.Revolution »

Maybe :p

Well, to be honest, it is not the kind of app anyone here would actually want to play unless they're into that kind of sophistication :p
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Agreed. Plus the sprite you mentioned is gone both on the Internet and on my netbook (since I wasn't really serious in working on it). Unless someone managed to snag a copy before it poofed away.

...Could definitely use some editing of the OP very, very later :P
Phantom

Re: Putin's Arts/Sounds-(Revamp!)

Post by Phantom »

Bumping this thread to completely revamp it. Need to add more content since I've been fulfilling alot of requests lately.

Done revamping!
Phantom

Re: Putin's Arts/Sounds-(HD Blank Objection Bubble Added!)

Post by Phantom »

I ripped the AA123 HD collection from iOS and worked on making myself an empty objection bubble: (WARNING: Potentially 56K killer!)
Spoiler : Save Space :
Original Objection from the iOS game:
Edited bubble by me: Image
Resized version of my edit:
Phantom

Re: Proton's Arts/Sounds-(Gumshoe Theme AJ Port Up!)

Post by Phantom »

This is my latest AJ port track, the AA Gumshoe theme! [not perfect, but a start]

There are some instruments that I just couldn't find a suitable replacement for (the electronic gamey synth is the offputting channel I couldn't find an appropriate one the most)
TKinhonipei
Spoken languages: asdfjkl;

Post by TKinhonipei »

I'm not really good at critique or pinpointing the right thing to say, but all I know is that my ears like what I hear, this is very nice.
Very nice, soothing, but still with the feel that something needs to be done. No instruments felt out of place here.

I ended up browsing the internet with this playing, I love it. XD
Gumpei is so awesome for being everything that I've always wished for. <3
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬▬▬

Holhol is my soulmate ~<3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BBblader© wrote:The strongest bonds you can make are the ones you aren't looking for, the ones that surprise you. I'm speaking from experience, so I believe in that pretty strongly. Think that's why so many relationships fail, because people wind up forcing themselves to find good in the other person, play up who they are to appear more attractive to them... but well... real love is being yourself, with someone who cares about you and accepts you for who you are.
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Thanks TK! I know it's a real last reply to the thread, but time to push this back to the top!

I've been working on a particular graphic that I think is the best I've ever done so far. The different versions I have are there, but I can't release them yet...I actually don't know WHEN I can showcase my latest work. Hopefully soon!