Ryu's Artsy Creations Desu :P

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Ryu Ushiromiya
Spoken languages: American English, Español (Puerto Rico)

Ryu's Artsy Creations Desu :P

Post by Ryu Ushiromiya »

...Yeah. Here's my first thing: a remix of Final Fantasy VII's One Winged Angel using Mario Kart DS instruments. MIDI was courtesy of VGMusic. I'll update this post whenever I haz something new.

Click here for the remix!

Also, for a long time, I do not sprite or draw. All I can do is wallpaper-like stuff, photography and writing.

Important: You are NOT authorized under ANY circumstances to use any of my work or post it elsewhere like deviantArt or YouTube. If you'd like to use it, just ask. :) And credit is mandatory. Thank you!

Here's a wallpaper that's featured in the video. It's high-res so it has to work in your PC. Since it's made with sprites, I saved it as a PNG. Enjoy. Be forewarned: It's big, so I put it in a spoiler tag.
Spoiler : worpeipaa :
EDIT: I'm locking this due to lack of interest.
Last edited by Ryu Ushiromiya on Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jean Of mArc
Spoken languages: English, French, Japanese

Re: Ryu's Artsy Creations Desu :P

Post by Jean Of mArc »

Hey Ryu!

Hmmm... where is the link to your remix? I'd like to give it a listen...

Also, don't you think that your disclaimer is a bit... loud? I mean, your image looks fine, but I don't think people will be so eager to steal it that you need to scream at them (in text form!)
Last edited by Jean Of mArc on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ryu Ushiromiya

Post by Ryu Ushiromiya »

lol, it's a precaution. I can't trust the Internet outside of AAO. XD And the remix just went live here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPihTzVQdjE

Comments welcome. XD
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! CLICK HERE PLEASE?
Apologies if I do not reply in a timely manner. Sig by Tap!

Ryu Ushiromiya

Post by Ryu Ushiromiya »

Legal bump is legal. So... any thoughts on the remix? XD Coming on the way: Gyakuten Kenji 2 remix!
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! CLICK HERE PLEASE?
Apologies if I do not reply in a timely manner. Sig by Tap!