Need voice clips for 'Hold It!' and 'Take That!'

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

TKinhonipei
Spoken languages: asdfjkl;

Need voice clips for 'Hold It!' and 'Take That!'

Post by TKinhonipei »

Hey guys! I hope this is the right forums for this XP... I didn't really know where to post this, haha.
But, I'm needing some voice clips for 'Hold It!' and 'Take That!' :larry:
(Honestly I don't think I'm allowed to post a thread like this... If that's true, please let me know!)

Want your voice to be featured in my trial? Let me know. ;D

What types of voices do I need? I currently need these two.

Kristoph Gavin
'Hold It!': Needed
'Take That!': Needed

Franziska Von Karma
'Hold It!': Needed
'Take That!': Needed
Gumpei is so awesome for being everything that I've always wished for. <3
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬▬▬

Holhol is my soulmate ~<3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BBblader© wrote:The strongest bonds you can make are the ones you aren't looking for, the ones that surprise you. I'm speaking from experience, so I believe in that pretty strongly. Think that's why so many relationships fail, because people wind up forcing themselves to find good in the other person, play up who they are to appear more attractive to them... but well... real love is being yourself, with someone who cares about you and accepts you for who you are.
Phantom

Re: Need voice clips for 'Hold It!' and 'Take That!'

Post by Phantom »

I don't have a good recording mic, and the hawtness of my voice doesn't sound close to the really cool voices of those two guys :x

Btw, might wanna move this thread or merge the post in the request topic (in the art thread TK)
TKinhonipei
Spoken languages: asdfjkl;

Post by TKinhonipei »

Phantom wrote:I don't have a good recording mic, and the hawtness of my voice doesn't sound close to the really cool voices of those two guys :x

Btw, might wanna move this thread or merge the post in the request topic (in the art thread TK)

Okay! I was wondering how do I move this thread?
I'm guessing I just lock this one, and start a new one in the art forums :o
Gumpei is so awesome for being everything that I've always wished for. <3
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬▬▬

Holhol is my soulmate ~<3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BBblader© wrote:The strongest bonds you can make are the ones you aren't looking for, the ones that surprise you. I'm speaking from experience, so I believe in that pretty strongly. Think that's why so many relationships fail, because people wind up forcing themselves to find good in the other person, play up who they are to appear more attractive to them... but well... real love is being yourself, with someone who cares about you and accepts you for who you are.
Meph
Spoken languages: English

Post by Meph »

As Phantom said, this belongs in the Your Art forum.

However, there is another issue: this should also be posted in the Requests thread in the art forum.

Moved and closed.