Kazuko's musicy shtuff (REQUESTS OFF'D!)

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Kazuko
Spoken languages: English

Kazuko's musicy shtuff (REQUESTS OFF'D!)

Post by Kazuko »

Status: NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS. I need time to work on those I already have

Yeah, all my music works go here :3 I'm still an amateur though...

Walfas Adventures

Beloved Tomboyish Girl ~Fire Mix~ [Touhou EoSD]

The very first song I had remixed, I had made it as a final boss song for Act 6 for Achi Cirno. Looking back, it isn't the very song, and it also very short ^^; Cirno, please don't freeze me to death

Tamamo no Mae's awakening [Touhou PCB]

Ugh...easily my WORST remix yet. I wanted to make it an 'awakening' song for Tamamo no Mae in Act 6.66, and I had wanted to splice the chorus of 'A Maiden's Illusionary Funeral ~ Necro-Fantasy' into 'Border of Life', but it didn't fit, so I just left it right there, and it came out terrible

Charming Domination ~ Kyuubi Mix [Touhou PCB]

Exactly what it says on the tin; a remix of 'Charming Domination', this is Tamamo's battle theme. Since both Ran and Tamamo are Kitsunes. I don't think I did a very good job at it though. Doesn't seem like a Touhou song

Maple Wise ~ Makai Curse [Touhou MS]

The first battle theme in Act 7 against Possessed!Alice. UUUUUUUUUUGHHH....THE VIOLINS. THE F***ING VIOLINS! They just don't fit. And the Harpsichord too >_< Doesn't sound like a Touhou song in the least...but I admit, compared to the earlier ones, it did improve

Forbidden Magic ~ Dark Being [Touhou MS]

The second battle theme in Act 7 against Yuki and Mai. Again, it doesn't sound like a battle song in Touhou >_< I really could have done better with it

Soul's Darkening [Touhou MS]

The Awakening theme for the evil personas of Reimu, Marisa, Alice and Yukari in Act 8. I admit, my skills REALLY improved here and made it feel like it's telling you "YOU ARE TOTALLY SCREWED!"

Nightmare Express[Touhou MS]

The Battle theme against the evil personas in Act 8. It's funny how it was originally a stage theme, but I took it and made it a battle theme, huh? I always though Dream Express was more fitting as a battle theme. Magic Formation ~ Magic Square didn't really strike me as a battle theme, so I made it into 'Soul's Darkening'. Anyways, I liked how this song turned out, but it could use a little work...

And the Darkness Shall be purged [Touhou LLS]

Mitsuki's final spell theme, it's a remix of Witching Dream, Reimu's Stage 1 theme from Lotus Land Story. I decided that Witching Dream would be Mitsuki's official theme, so this is just a shorter version. Anyways, it's okay, but I should have put a little more strength into it like Soul's Darkening...

Ace Attorney: Emerging Legacies

Old Cornered Theme [Touhou UFO]

A remix of 'A Tiny Tiny Clever Commander'. Seriously, go listen to the original, and you'll wonder 'Why in the world is this a Stage 1 boss theme?! IT'S TOO EPIC!". I initially liked this, but after listening to this, I felt it didn't have alot of oomph :P

Reminiscence ~ Green Eyed Jealousy [Touhou SA]

The old Reminiscence theme. I got my inspiration from a soft version of Green Eyed Jealousy, so I tried to imitate it....and failed.

Cornered Variation ~ Faith is for the Lawful people [Touhou MoF]

Taking trybien's suggestion, I made a variation of the Cornered theme, using a completely different song. Looking back, those instruments at the beginning sound really, reeeeeeeeeeeallly terrible :P Well, you won't see this in the game

Old/Trailer Objection [Touhou IN]

The old Objection theme. Well, okay, it's used for the trailer, but still. I was REALLY happy with this theme, but E.D Revolution and Phantom said that it sounded like a Cornered theme, so I took it out.

Trace Ledraine ~ the Wolf Patterned Prosecutor [Touhou UFO]

YES I KNOW THE TITLE IS LAME, SHUT UP. This was meant to be Trace's theme, but it didn't quite fit him, so gotMLK7 and the rest of the team scouted for other songs to use

Patchouli Knowledge ~ Super Sweet Knowledge (old) [Touhou EoSD]

Patchouli's old theme, I initially liked it, but I did a redux on it because I thought this one was too driving for a detective theme. I'll post the official version when Case 2 comes out, so be patient ;)

Sparten Fray ~ The Lawyer and the Pocket Watch of Truth [Touho EoSD]

Sparten's old theme. TOO.MANY.PIANOS.

Fray's Theme [Touhou MoF]

Fray's OTHER old theme. TOO.MANY.TRUMPETS

Won the Case (old) [Touhou IN]

The old Won the case theme. I took it out because the team members said it was too driving :P

Another old Courtroom theme [Touhou MoF]

My OTHER take for the courtroom theme. It was too driving, so I removed it

Announce the Truth [Touhou LLS]

THIS WAS A PAIN TO DO. This track had so many bars it made my head spin @_@ But I managed to finish it. I admit though, it sounds a little cheery, but hey, this IS Announce the Truth ;) I was going to add in AAI's Announce the Truth at the beginning, but it couldn't fit

Cornered [Touhou IN]

The finalized version of Cornered. I was racking my brains on a new song to use for Cornered, and then I came across Love-Colored Master Spark...

Court Begins [Touhou EoSD]

I am not going to post the old one because if I did, nudalman is going to die again :P I chose this song because Chisato suggested me to it, and I was like "Why in the world didn't I choose THIS?". I admit, I wanted the trumpets in the second part to come out suddenly, but that would require major editing

Cross Examination ~ Allegro and Moderato [Touhou PoFV]

The Cross Examination themes. At first, the only difference between the two was that Allegro was faster, but ShadowEdgeworth suggested I made the main parts lower, and so that's what I did

Hal Ditt ~ Your Law is My Game! [Touhou EoSD]

Hal Ditt's theme, and gotMLK7's personal favorite. I am VERY pleased with how this turned out. GUITARS FTW!

Interrogation [Touhou SA]

I had found a really rare, really long version of Satori's Maiden ~ Third Eye, so I made it the Interrogation theme. I like it, but the drums could be softer...

Kaiedzuka ~ Higan Retour [Touhou PoFV]

Remixed from a song of the same name. It was supposed to be the Lobby theme Until nudalman complained, though I'm kinda glad he did

Objection! [Touhou LLS]

Finalized version of Objection! Actually, the old Objection theme was Maiden's Cappriccio ~ Dream Battle while this one was the original Maiden's Cappriccio from Lotus Land Story, explaining why they sound similar. I can't believed I found a MIDI like this, but this really fits well! ^^

Reminiscence [Touhou SA]

Originally the Interrogation theme, I made it the Reminiscence theme instead. Hmm...maybe I should have made it softer

Suspense [Touhou EoSD]

This was the Suspense theme. Then Announce the Truth. Then back to Suspense :P Maybe I should have made the piano softer...

Won the Case! [Touhou SWR]

Finalized version of Won the case. You cannot BELIEVE how happy I was when I found the MIDI for this. I really thought it was a good Won the Case theme, but I couldn't find the it anywhere. Then I did, and jumped for joy :D

Requests

Cornered Theme for Ryu Ushiromiya [Megaman Battle Network 4]

Requested by Ryu Ushiromiya. He said he wanted it to be a Cornered theme, so obviously I had to use upbeat instruments. Actually, most of the instruments were Saw Leads or Square Leads, so I changed them all to either, giving off the 8-bit feel the AA music has

Miscellaneous

Gavel of Law ~ Goddess of Law [GK2]

I was becoming addicted to Hakari Mikagami's theme 'Goddess of Law', so I decided to give it a little twist ^^; I have to say though, I knew before hand that it did not sound well as a battle theme, nor a stage theme, so I decided to give it a Pre-Battle theme like in the fighting games. The thing is that the original song is to give you a feeling you are dealing with a JUDGE, and you should be afraid, but it makes it sound too much like Hakari is an evil person, when she is anything but. Ah well, no one is a legitimate villain in Touhou, but they still deserve an awesome theme ^^ I still wonder what motive she would have to oppose the protagonist, though....

Some copyright stuff

All midis taken from Touhou 1 to Touhou 9 are made bu ZUN. Any other midis from the games AFTER were fan made by other fans.

Most of the songs I have remixed were first edited in Noteworthy Composer and remixed in Synthfont (I won't be getting an SD-90 anytime soon, though, so don't expect anything professional :( )
Last edited by Kazuko on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Re: Kazuko's musicy shtuff

Post by Blackrune »

Some of them are nice. Some off them are off. And in some of them I can't really hear much of a difference to the original.

Overall, I like them. Touhou remixes? Always approved! :D
So, would you take requests? I need a picture made with that Walfas program as a piece of evidence. No, I'm not kidding! O_o
Last edited by Blackrune on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Oh, you posted all the EL music? Hm, nothing too spoilery, so I guess it's not a problem. :D They all rock, by the way!
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Kazuko

Post by Kazuko »

Blackrune wrote: So, would you take requests? I need a picture made with that Walfas program as a piece of evidence. No, I'm not kidding! O_o
Dypo deLina
Spoken languages: English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Al Bhed

Re: Kazuko's musicy shtuff (ACCEPTING REQUESTS!)

Post by Dypo deLina »

As I've said before, it's all awesome stuff. :D
チラセ・マギタ
~Married to Evolina deLuna~ <3
~Loving father to ZetaAzuel~

Proud creator of Cynder Janice, Rex Gladiorum, and Raimpius in Endless Time.

Image Image
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

Lol that's not how I meant it. XD (I meant I actually need such a picture as evidence in one of my cases. It does make sense in context, really! xD Oh well I guess I'll figure out how to use this.)

Regarding a music requests, a remix of Reach for the Moon, Immortal Smoke might be useful to me. I sorta made it the character theme of an attorney. But actually, I've already collected enough versions of it...
Still, if you decide to remix that one, I'd love to use it. ^^
Ryu Ushiromiya
Spoken languages: American English, Español (Puerto Rico)

Post by Ryu Ushiromiya »

I also have a request... I was wondering if you could remix this theme into an Ace Attorney-esque Cornered theme? I'd like it for a special future in my fancases. Of course, you will be created.

Battle With Myself (Megaman Battle Network 4 boss theme)

EDIT: You have some nifty music. ;3
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! CLICK HERE PLEASE?
Apologies if I do not reply in a timely manner. Sig by Tap!

Kazuko

Post by Kazuko »

Sorry for late response! >3<

@Blackrune: Ya think you can give me the info on the character the theme is for? I don't want it to be unfitting ^^;

@ Ryu: :objection: The smiley is a link!
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Hey, Ms. Kazuko, I was wondering if you could do a character theme for me.
If you choose to accept, I'll PM the info to you.
Ryu Ushiromiya
Spoken languages: American English, Español (Puerto Rico)

Post by Ryu Ushiromiya »

I meant credited in my previous post, not created. XD And thanks, pretty nice. Now to see how to use it...
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! CLICK HERE PLEASE?
Apologies if I do not reply in a timely manner. Sig by Tap!

Kazuko

Post by Kazuko »

@Shadow: You can just post in this topic

@Ryu: You're welcome~
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Alright, then.

My request:
Spoiler : :
I'd like you to do a theme for this character from my Dark Detectives series. I haven't been able to find a suitable theme for him yet...
I'd like it to sound something like this song does, starting at about 1:00. I'd like it to sound kind of mysterious, like this song, but kind of upbeat as well. If this is too much to ask, then I apologize, and you can feel free to tell me so.
Kazuko

Post by Kazuko »

Uh... :shock:

It's kinda hard, but I can try....maybe
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

I appreciate your effort. Thanks!
Kazuko

Post by Kazuko »

Sorry Shadow, but I don't think I can do your request. Touhou just doesn't have alot of calm songs :(