Resources: AA OC Collection!

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Spocker
Spoken languages: Français, English

Re: Resources: Random Characters for People to Use!

Post by Spocker »

Hi,
I wasn't sure where to put it, so I wanted to say I'm going to release soon a trial with sprites from : Ceres, Silver Glas, DragonTrainer, LunchPolice, gotMLK7, Greeny, Lind, Hesseldahl. Thank you all guys for your AMAZING work ! I'm part of the people who can create a story (good or bad xD) but can't do anything about computer art ^^
Of course I'll put your names in the End Credits of my case. But it's a French one, so (it depends on you) I'm not sure you could easily translate it... The name will be "Première de couverture", by Spocker, if you want to give it a try.
Thanks again !
Hesseldahl
Spoken languages: Español, English

Post by Hesseldahl »

Hello everyone, it has been sometime since I posted here and I'm dumping these sprites I made for a trial with a friend almost like two years ago.

Spoiler : Piraya Bellrose :
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
Gamer2002

Post by Gamer2002 »

Dis is great, though you need to fix the irritating blinking at her right shoulder here
Spoiler : :
Sleuth
Spoken languages: English

Post by Sleuth »

Hess wtf these are so good. The animation on the hair pulling one feels straight out of an AA game. stop being so good
DylanTheProGamer

Post by DylanTheProGamer »

Hello! I'm currently making a case called "The Twin-Tailed Turnabout" originally made by whoisthisgit's "Tails Abuse in Court". In this case, custom sprites are needed with Sonic, Tails and Robotnik, all which are just not defense or prosecutors, it's like a witness or a defendant thing. If anyone doesn't mind, can I please have sprite sets for Sonic, Tails and Robotnik recommended in Sonic 3 or Sonic Mania design, all which pose the same way in whoisthisgit's video? There are also other remakes of Tails Abuse, so you can also check it out!
Sup there people!
Currently creating a case called, "The Twin-Tailed Turnabout", originally made by whoisthisgit's: "Tails Abuse In Court"!
Lind
Trustworthy Spriter
Spoken languages: Yes.

Post by Lind »

DylanTheProGamer wrote:Hello! I'm currently making a case called "The Twin-Tailed Turnabout" originally made by whoisthisgit's "Tails Abuse in Court". In this case, custom sprites are needed with Sonic, Tails and Robotnik, all which are just not defense or prosecutors, it's like a witness or a defendant thing. If anyone doesn't mind, can I please have sprite sets for Sonic, Tails and Robotnik recommended in Sonic 3 or Sonic Mania design, all which pose the same way in whoisthisgit's video? There are also other remakes of Tails Abuse, so you can also check it out!
This isn't a requests thread dude.
DylanTheProGamer

Lind wrote:
DylanTheProGamer wrote:Hello! I'm currently making a case called "The Twin-Tailed Turnabout" originally made by whoisthisgit's "Tails Abuse in Court". In this case, custom sprites are needed with Sonic, Tails and Robotnik, all which are just not defense or prosecutors, it's like a witness or a defendant thing. If anyone doesn't mind, can I please have sprite sets for Sonic, Tails and Robotnik recommended in Sonic 3 or Sonic Mania design, all which pose the same way in whoisthisgit's video? There are also other remakes of Tails Abuse, so you can also check it out!
This isn't a requests thread dude.
Yeah, sorry. I asked in the request topic, and the topic just seems offline for probably almost a month until I posted. If I could've just expanded the request, more people would see this.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Sup there people!
Currently creating a case called, "The Twin-Tailed Turnabout", originally made by whoisthisgit's: "Tails Abuse In Court"!
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

It's slow, but that topic is still the place for requests. Keep this topic to commenting on, as well as adding to, the free use sprites here.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
DylanTheProGamer

Enthalpy wrote:It's slow, but that topic is still the place for requests. Keep this topic to commenting on, as well as adding to, the free use sprites here.
K, thanks for the little info.
Sup there people!
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

I know the last update and new character I shared haven't been added yet but LOL here's another:
Cam Melian:
ImageImage
Full animation set in Album: https://imgur.com/a/2n2kMVV
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

...I'm late to be bringing this up, but the Piraya sprites are really good. I'll be using them for a case I have in the works.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Hesseldahl
Spoken languages: Español, English

Post by Hesseldahl »

Enthalpy wrote:...I'm late to be bringing this up, but the Piraya sprites are really good. I'll be using them for a case I have in the works.
Thanks! And yeah go ahead, sorry for not fixing the fighting one,I'm just too lazy lol
Lind
Trustworthy Spriter

Post by Lind »

Can someone please bump this and remind me to update it in a couple of days

Because I am so friggin busy right now but I've left this way too long
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Lind wrote:Can someone please bump this and remind me to update it in a couple of days

Because I am so friggin busy right now but I've left this way too long
I feel like I'm putting pressure on you, but bump. (Don't force yourself if you're busy)

EDIT: Sorry to add one more to the pile. One more set:
Album
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
Lind
Trustworthy Spriter

Post by Lind »

Last edited by Lind on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:29 pm, edited 216 times in total.
Jesus, I've been slacking.

Thread is finally updated. Sorry about the wait.

Also, feel free to poke me to update this. I always have a lot on my plate so this might slip my attention if I'm not regularly adding stuff to it.