Rosebudmelissa's Art

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

rosebudmelissa
Spoken languages: English

Rosebudmelissa's Art

Post by rosebudmelissa »

Hello everyone! I think this is an absolutely awesome site and wanted to contribute. I don't draw very well, so I'll be contributing in other ways. First, here's some Roy Mustang Sprites I created from screenshots of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Feel free to use them. If you do, just credit me and send me a link so I can check out your game.

Prosecutor:
Image Image

Defense Attorney:
Image Image

Fullmetal Alchemist Locations:

Central Command:

I'm also working on some location edits. Here's the campsite at Gourd Lake during the summer:

These are all available on my photobucket account. Feel free to link to them there. http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l57 ... udmelissa/
As mentioned above, you are welcome to use them. Please credit me and send me a link to your game so I can check it out.
EdgeOverRuled
Spoken languages: German, English y un poco de Español

Re: Rosebudmelissa's Art

Post by EdgeOverRuled »

Good work!
The Gourd Lake looks good :larry:
Godot Mango
Spoken languages: English, some german

Post by Godot Mango »

Hmm.
Roy Mustang in court.
G- G- G- G- G- G- G- G- G- G- G- G- G- G- G- G- G- G- GAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWD!!!!!!!!

Sadly, his blinking and talking are not mixed. You have him stopping talking to take time to blink.

Also, as Edge here says, the Gourd Lake edits are good. Very good.
But the tent looks unnatural.

Also, are we viewing central command from a chopper? Or a balcony or something? why are we so high up? XD

Good. Very nice.
Look forward to more.
rosebudmelissa
Spoken languages: English

Post by rosebudmelissa »

EdgeOverRuled > Thank you!

Godot Mango > I can probably fiddle with him to make him blink and talk at the same time. I don't know that it's that big of a deal, though.
As for the tent, I needed something to cover Lotta's stuff. I know it's not perfect.
With Central Command, I'm just pulling possible locations from the anime, so some will work better than others.