Preston Cardmun (Fixed)

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

AtticusFinch
Spoken languages: English

Preston Cardmun (Fixed)

Post by AtticusFinch »

Sorry about breaking rules and stuff... here's the post I WANTED to have.

I made a post quite a while ago, titled "Norman Von Allspice". It was a small image you could barely see of a lawyer at the defense's bench. I had some free time, so I decided to redo this attorney, renaming him, and redesigning his story. Sprites are below. It's my first time doing a repetitive character, so keep that in mind if you're going to critique.
Spoiler : Normal :
Spoiler : Table Slam :
Spoiler : Object! :
Spoiler : Owned/Oops/Uh Oh! :
Spoiler : Preston Cardmun :
When Preston was was a mere twelve years old, his house was invaded by the mafia. His father was a prosecutor, and had gotten a friend of theirs declared guilty. They wanted revenge. So they killed Preston's mother and cut his vocal chords. After that, they framed Preston's father for killing his wife and harming his son. No one would defend Preston's father, so he ended up defending himself. Needless to say, he lost the case, and ended up dying in prison. Preston then dedicated himself to becoming a defense attorney. So no one else would be left alone, unguilty as his father was. The attack by the mafia had left Preston mute, so he was able to get a device that allowed him to translate his thoughts into words. After graduating Law school with flying colors or whatever, he set out to become an attorney. Armed with an acute mind and his speaking device, Preston went on to become a lawyer that was used in series on AAO, most likely by me.
So, if you looked through all that, cool beans. If you (for some reason) decide to use these sprites, at least give credit...and if you're able to turn a crappy story into a good one, stay as close to the original story as possible. Anyway, thanks for looking and stuff...
:godot: :eureka:
Last edited by AtticusFinch on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Preston Carmun: Ace Attorney
Working on the cases! Check em' out when they're done please!
Mick
Spoken languages: English, German, some Italian, some French

Re: Norman Von Allspice

Post by Mick »

Well, this is pretty small. I nearly don't recognize anything. ^^"
The right size for a sprite is 256 x 192, not 100 x 75. :wink:
AtticusFinch

Preston Cardmun Ace Attorney Sprites

Post by AtticusFinch »

Sorry about messing up and stuff...sorry. Anyway, thanks for all your help everyone.
:larry:
Last edited by AtticusFinch on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Preston Carmun: Ace Attorney
Working on the cases! Check em' out when they're done please!
Wooper
Spoken languages: English, un peu de français

Re: Preston Cardmun Ace Attorney Sprites

Post by Wooper »

Umm...
You're only supposed to have one topic at once. I reccomend you lock the old one or edit the MP.
† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
I love My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic and I'm proud of it! Paste this into your sig if you are too!
Currently Playing:
Starting Umineko
Tap

Re: Preston Cardmun Ace Attorney Sprites

Post by Tap »

AAO rules for the "Your Art" forum state that you can't have duplicate art threads. Per the rules, I've merged the two together. Happy spriting! :)
ImageImage