Puchi's art thread [I have far too many trucy edits.]

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Yuneia
Spoken languages: English

Re: Puchi's art thread [Teen Apollo WIP]

Post by Yuneia »

Sligneris wrote:But Phoenix was 21 as "Feenie", no really a teen... And here Apollo is around... 14?
That's true, but Apollo is what. . .21-22 when he starts as an attorney?
Ah I thought they meant teen like. . .16-17-18 type of teen.
Not a pre-teen. :3 But yeah I guess if he's 14 I could see him looking like this.
LunchPolice
Spoken languages: English, Namekian, Pezazulian

Post by LunchPolice »

His skin tone is definitely a little off. Isn't Apollo meant to be a little tanned?
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
puchi

Post by puchi »

Whirlwind wrote:I think I'd rather see his entire face, rather than have it be cut off by the jacket. It'd make the pose look more natural and clean.
Oops, too late. Most of the WIPs are like this already but I'll see what I can do OTL. If it's too much trouble to remove it I guess It'll stay, and there's actually a reason on why his face was cut off.
Mick wrote:Teen-Apollo looks good, but the animation is a little bit messy.
Really? Where D:? Are you talking about the borders?
Yuneia wrote:Hmmm it is an interesting concept.
Probably not one that I'd be too fond of, but it is rather cute.

Since Apollo is supposed to be rather smart for his age during his teen years.
I think I'd see him. . .well not looking so. . .immature?
I mean he is a teen and all, but then again teen Phoenix wasn't really an exception.
Even though he didn't look mature (or act it) considering he wasn't even trying to really become an attorney at the time.
I dunno how I'd actually see Apollo, so seeing the way others would
Sligneris wrote:But Phoenix was 21 as "Feenie", no really a teen... And here Apollo is around... 14?
see him is kind of neat.
But we don't really know anything about his teen years, right? Also Apollo's 22 year old sprite also looks too young for his age, it's logical that his younger sprites will look even...younger.
Yuneia wrote:
That's true, but Apollo is what. . .21-22 when he starts as an attorney?
Ah I thought they meant teen like. . .16-17-18 type of teen.
Not a pre-teen. :3 But yeah I guess if he's 14 I could see him looking like this.
Close enough, he's 15 XD. I should've clarify that, huh.
LunchPolice wrote:His skin tone is definitely a little off. Isn't Apollo meant to be a little tanned?
Hmmm...yeah I guess that would make him more Apollo. I'll try to edit it later.

Still working on the rest of the pose because editing Teen Apollo's forehead is a pain. Made some sprites on how Apollo and Trucy looks in GS5:
Spoiler : Suited Apollo :
Spoiler : Private high school uniform co-council Trucy :
puchi

Re: Puchi's art thread [GS5 theory edits stuff]

Post by puchi »

Whoops this topic sure is dusty. Since my exams are over, I'm trying to continue with my fancase and finish editing the sprites but there's still a lot of emotions for Teenpollo which I haven't made so I guess I'll be back with that later uwu.

A preview of my progress. As you can see, I still have a long way to go just look at that awkwardly chopped off body.

Sprites

For now, some finished random things that I did:
Spoiler : Apollo, say hello to Mr.fine :
Spoiler : Homestuck talksprite Trucy :
Your name is TRUCY WRIGHT and you are looking for a PAIR OF PANTIES. It is not a normal piece of undergarment, it is a pair of magical MAGIC PANTIES which is important for your job as a PROFESSIONAL MAGICIAN.

What will you do?

>Trucy:Pester Apollo
Drawings
Kokone spam since wow I really like her design.
Spoiler : Kokoneee :
And a random male Trucy
Spoiler : A.K.A Trey :
Lind
Trustworthy Spriter
Spoken languages: Yes.

Post by Lind »

puchi wrote:
Your name is TRUCY WRIGHT and you are looking for a PAIR OF PANTIES. It is not a normal piece of undergarment, it is a pair of magical MAGIC PANTIES which is important for your job as a PROFESSIONAL MAGICIAN.

What will you do?

MARRY ME
Sligneris
Spoken languages: English, Polish

Post by Sligneris »

Lind wrote:
puchi wrote:

What will you do?

MARRY ME
She... creeps me out, actually. xD She looks like one of these girls who will stab you several times with a smile on her face.
Tap

Post by Tap »

puchi wrote:A preview of my progress. As you can see, I still have a long way to go just look at that awkwardly chopped off body.
Aha, I spy with my little eye that you've used a bit of Clover from 999 for that pose. :wink:
Any chance of Apollo performing this pose, then? :XD:
puchi

Re: Puchi's art thread [Random edits update go]

Post by puchi »

Lind wrote: MARRY ME
OH ANOTHER HOMESTUCK FAN
Sligneris wrote: She... creeps me out, actually. xD She looks like one of these girls who will stab you several times with a smile on her face.
I wouldn't put it past Trucy, really.
Tap wrote:
puchi wrote:A preview of my progress. As you can see, I still have a long way to go just look at that awkwardly chopped off body.
Aha, I spy with my little eye that you've used a bit of Clover from 999 for that pose. :wink:
Any chance of Apollo performing this pose, then? :XD:
At first I thought that the pose looks far too excited for Apollo but then I remember that this is for an AU so it might work :o . Let's just see if I can animate the hair.
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

puchi wrote:
Sligneris wrote: She... creeps me out, actually. xD She looks like one of these girls who will stab you several times with a smile on her face.
I wouldn't put it past Trucy, really.
Neither would I. And, I gotta say, for a WIP, it looks like it's getting somewhere.
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
puchi

Post by puchi »

Thanks, I'm pretty sure it'll be done by the end of the week (I hope.)
Lind
Trustworthy Spriter
Spoken languages: Yes.

Post by Lind »

Sligneris wrote:
Lind wrote:
puchi wrote:

What will you do?

MARRY ME
She... creeps me out, actually. xD She looks like one of these girls who will stab you several times with a smile on her face.
So does Terezi and I'd still matesprit her in a heartbeat.
EleventhSpade

Post by EleventhSpade »

Lind wrote:So does Terezi and I'd still matesprit her in a heartbeat.
Spoiler : :
In all seriousness though, can we expect more Homestuck-ified Ace Attorney characters? (=3)
DeeYo
Spoken languages: Hungarian, English, some Russian, Spanish, German

Post by DeeYo »

EleventhSpade wrote:In all seriousness though, can we expect more Homestuck-ified Ace Attorney characters? (=3)
How about Ace Attorney-fied Homestuck characters?
*insert joke about two Homestuck characters acting as lawyer and prosecutor 'cos I don't even know what the show is about.*

Total times sued: 10328
puchi

Post by puchi »

Lind wrote: So does Terezi and I'd still matesprit her in a heartbeat.
Terezi is awesome although boy she killed Vriska and she's my other favorite female troll
EleventhSpade wrote:
EleventhSpade wrote:In all seriousness though, can we expect more Homestuck-ified Ace Attorney characters? (=3)
Honestly, I don't think so. I did Trucy just because a lot of other people were already doing the other characters and I jumped to the bandwagon because it looked fun. There's already Apollo, Phoenix, Mia, Klavier, and other characters floating around.
DeeYo wrote: How about Ace Attorney-fied Homestuck characters?
*insert joke about two Homestuck characters acting as lawyer and prosecutor 'cos I don't even know what the show is about.*
If I did one It'll definitely be with Terezi and Vriska. Wait, wasn't there a fangame about that.

Some extras which are not as good
Spoiler : Extra Trucy Pose :
Spoiler : page? I'm not sure :
>Retrieve arms.
Your MAGIC ARMS are still in your MAGIC PANTIES, Ms.Fancy-pants. You’ll need to find that first.

>Trucy: Reattempt to Pester Apollo.
EleventhSpade

Post by EleventhSpade »

puchi wrote:
Honestly, I don't think so. I did Trucy just because a lot of other people were already doing the other characters and I jumped to the bandwagon because it looked fun. There's already Apollo, Phoenix, Mia, Klavier, and other characters floating around.
Oh really? I guess I'll have to go search for those.

In the meantime, may I request Mr.Lil' Hat?