Posting sprites and running

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Hello Goodbye
Spoken languages: English

Posting sprites and running

Post by Hello Goodbye »

THE STORY SO FAR:
So I made some sprites 1000 years ago for a roleplay. Recently my sister said to me "hey girl what happended to all those sprites you made?" and I decided i'd kept them all to myself for too long and there was no point in that. So i'm releasing all my sprites publicly.

Everyone in the world and beyond has full permission to use my sprites for any fan project they are making. No credit required, in fact, no credit wanted. Feel free to edit and re-distribute these sprites yourself. I'm just posting and running and legitimately don't care. In fact I made this account just to post this. I just hope somebody can enjoy these sprites, they've been sitting around unused for too long.
Spoiler : groan up machi :
Spoiler : Olga Orly genderfcukup :
Spoiler : ALL SHE WNTS TO DO IS EAR UR BRIANDS :
Spoiler : Its Ron Delite made lame because his hair is now boring :
And I have a lot more but it's mostly 800 different versions of machi again and they're not worth posting i mean i posted my best ones and they're kinda bad so imagine how much worse the others are it shorrible and will tug on your brainwaves 5ever.

:machi: :machi: :machi: :machi: :machi:
http://aaonline.fr/player.php?trial_id=139657

My sprites are all as public as possible. Share them far and wide. Edit them all you want, then share the edits. Do not bother crediting me, or asking permission to use them. This is a burner account, any attempt to provide attribution is unwanted by me, and unhelpful to me. :ron:

PM me if you have something to say. :machi:
Sligneris
Spoken languages: English, Polish

Re: Posting sprites and running

Post by Sligneris »

Whoa, older Machi sprites are cool :)
Shino
Spoken languages: English, Squid

Post by Shino »

These sprites are amazing, I love them!

Any chance for the "ALL SHE WNTS TO DO IS EAR UR BRIANDS" sprite set to be animated? I'd love to use them. ;D
(It sounds like just making it through the night is a miracle in it's own right...)
Singidava
Spoken languages: Suomi, English & 日本語

Post by Singidava »

You should post these also to the resources thread too so people know they can use them.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =30&t=5563

I especially love the "lame" Ron. The hair edit is really cool~ I actually prefer this version of him to the original... :O

(....and if you ever feel like spriting again the art competition thread exists... *hint hint nudge nudge wink*)
Aer
Spoken languages: English

Post by Aer »

Just realized this when I saw Ron with his "boring" hair, but does anyone think Ron reminds them of Fluttershy? Hm...

Great sprites, though! Especially likes the brains eatings one :maggey:
--
I like to scratch sprite. Feel free to ask if you need anything :3
Not very experienced at backgrounds, action shots, nor evidence, but I'd love to try.