Yuneia's Sprites! First Timer *Blushing Meredith 09/13*

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Yuneia
Spoken languages: English

Yuneia's Sprites! First Timer *Blushing Meredith 09/13*

Post by Yuneia »

So I had gotten into making sprites, so far I've made Aerith and Zelda and some OC's.
My friend had gotten me into the crack pairing of EdgeworthxAerith which was why I made Aerith. ;;
Anyways, I've gotten better from the beginning of my sprites to the end.
So the last three made so far are my newest work and they even have a story n whatnot.

Spoiler : Aerith Gainsborough :

Image Image

Spoiler : Skyward Sword Princess Zelda :
ImageImage
OOC: (( One with and without her hair things. I dunno what's up with the strings, still fixing. ))

Spoiler : Yuuki Hinazawa :
Image Image

Spoiler : Aura Shimanori :
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Info
Aura is a very calm girl but has very strong beliefs and can be seen as a strong woman. She is a dancer along with her partner, Julius. Unfortunately, after practice one day Julius was murdered. The suspect was Aura since she was the last person with the victim before he was killed. When first spoken too, it was obvious that Aura cared deeply for Julius, considering she always carried around a preserved flower he gave her. She explains that the flower was a promise that he would never quit or stop being her partner even though he was put down his whole life for having a "girly" interest like dancing (ballerina). Aura had actually known Julius since they were little and knew how rough he had it.

Scenes
"He wasn't just my partner. . .he was my childhood friend. . ." - Aura Shimanori

“All he ever wanted was to become a good dancer…even if he was picked on for having a girly interest, he always pushed forward…the flower he gave me was a promise that he would never quit and would always be my partner…” - Aura Shimanori

Spoiler : Julius Forbes :
Image Image

Info
Julius was always a very smart person and very charming. Although Aura would try to act strong, he was the one who knew how weak she truly could be sometimes. Julius grew up with Aura and cared about her deeply. His mother was always upset with him growing up. Since his father ran away and changed himself into a woman and his mother never forgave him for that and when she saw Julius doing girly activities, he'd be punished. He grew up loving flowers either way and ended up giving one to Aura as a promise to her. (Look under his mother's info for murder info.)

Scenes
"I'm sorry Aura. . .I know that I said I'd walk you home today, but there's some things I have to take care of. I want you to start heading home right now, I've already called a friend to pick you up while you're walking. . .Aura, thank you so much for everything. You'll always be close to my heart." - Julius Forbes Flashback

Spoiler : Rosalina Forbes :

Info
Rosalina is the mother of Julius. She had it rough her whole life and things sure didn't get better after she got married. Soon after she had Julius, her husband ran off and changed sex because he didn't feel "right" as a man. Rosalina never forgave him for that and whenever she'd see Julius doing anything girly she'd punish him. Weather it was spanking or anything else, he would get punished. Rosalina was never fond of Aura, since she thought she was a "very" girly influence on him, but she allowed it anyways. When Julius grew up and told her he was going to be Aura's dance partner, she was furious. She protested again and again, but he wouldn't listen. Rosalina later became pregnant from an unknown male, which gave her a little bit of hope for having a normal child.

After getting angry with him so much, Julius told her he was leaving her because she couldn't accept him. This caused her mind to shatter, feeling it was her husband leaving her all over again. It was then she plotted against Aura to murder her so Julius would have to stay. She planted a note at the studio for Aura to lure her to her death. Unfortunately, Aura was late and Julius got to the note instead. He recognized the handwriting which was why he told Aura to go home right away after their session. Rosalina didn't know that her son gotten the letter first and when Julius walked through the door, she shot him instead of Aura. Luckily, she wore gloves because she knew not to leave fingerprints. She panicked and dropped the gun before rushing out. Aura, who was worried because of what Julius said to her before he left, didn't leave like he told her too and she was the one who found Julius' body. After Rosalina fled she called the cops from a telephone booth, claiming to have saw Aura shoot Julius and that she had come to pick up Julius that day.

Spoiler : Nadine Spearmint :

Spoiler : Meredith :
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Family

Scenes
Image Image
“I was told to wait after my session for you. You had some questions right? Sorry I took so long…today’s session was a bit different for me so I apologize.” - Meredith

Image Image
“It was here ten years ago. . .this place. . .is where he died. This is also the place. . .where I murdered the man who killed my brother. . .My brother tried to protect me even after he was shot. He somehow managed to knock the gun out of that mans hand. . .and I picked it up. I was so terrified. . .I didn’t know what to do. . .and before I knew it I shot that man. . .I held my brother close to me, he was so cold. . .He told me he loved me and that I shouldn't trust everyone in the world. . .” - Meredith

Image Image
"Every time I see this place. . .my chest hurts so much. . .I can still see my younger self with my brother running out those doors. . .I'm sorry, I just don't know if I can handle going back into that horrible place. . .I don't want to remember more terrible things. . ." - Meredith

"My mother was the one who really owned the mansion. . .that man. . .mother seemed to always smile around him, but her smile. . .seemed like it was fake or something. . .not like when she'd smile to me or my brother." - Meredith

Spoiler : Extra's :
Image ImageImage Image

Spoiler : Future Pearl Fey :
Some still need cleaning, I've just been too lazy. xD ;;
Also, I'm aware that the mouth etc is off, did these some time ago, didn't know the proper way. xD

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Spoiler : Little Maya :
No, I do NOT own the very first "Little Maya" Sprite.
The first one I've seen was the one that I'm going to post below.
Unfortunately, I don't know the user's name on this site, but I've seen their username as Neni somewhere.

Now, when I saw this I was like. . ."Omg. . .there HAS to be more!" but there wasn't. ; A ;
I was very sad and I honestly wasn't sure if they were going to make more or not.
So below are some sprites that I put together to give that adorable little maya more poses!
Now like I said, credit for baby maya's design goes to. . .that person. . .and I'm so sorry if you see this here person! Dx
I wish I remembered your username, but I just can't seem to remember right now. ; w ;

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spoiler : Teen Mia :

Spoiler : Side Braid Iris :

Spoiler : Future Maya Fey :
As for Future Maya, the reference I used for her is here
I do plan to remake these eventually. . .since they just don't feel "clean" to me.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage Image
ImageImage

Scenes

Image Image

Spoiler : Pink Hair/Cravat Edgeworth :
Last edited by Yuneia on Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:52 am, edited 75 times in total.
Lind
Trustworthy Spriter
Spoken languages: Yes.

Re: Yuneia's Sprites! First Timer

Post by Lind »

"Oh hey, a new spriter, I wonder if they're any gHOLY HELL THESE ARE AWESOME"

My exact reaction.
Yuneia

Post by Yuneia »

Lind wrote:"Oh hey, a new spriter, I wonder if they're any gHOLY HELL THESE ARE AWESOME"

My exact reaction.
xD Awesome reaction! lolol but thanks so much! <3
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

Lind wrote:"Oh hey, a new spriter, I wonder if they're any gHOLY HELL THESE ARE AWESOME"

My exact reaction.
This.

Except the talking animations are a little wrong. They stop talking when they blink, that needs to be synched. Just look at any of the official sprite gifs to see how they did it, for reference.
Ping'
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Post by Ping' »

Saw you on CR, those are beautiful sprites, you've got a real talent.
Evo
Spoken languages: Deutsch, English

Post by Evo »

My exact reaction.
This.

A few nitpicks though: Yuuki's sprites look too blurry compared to the others and Rosalina looks to young to have an adult son.
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

o.O

WOAH
WOAHWOAHWOAHWOAHWOAH
THESE ARE AWESOME

Good work on these, Yuneia, these are REALLY good!
Also, welcome to the community! ^w^
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Yuneia

Post by Yuneia »

Blackrune wrote:

My exact reaction.
This.

Except the talking animations are a little wrong. They stop talking when they blink, that needs to be synched. Just look at any of the official sprite gifs to see how they did it, for reference.
Oh, well those were done on purpose, because that's just when they stop talking.
Not all sprites have to be continuously talking because that would be the end of their sentence.
Like, they'd say what they have to say then blink after they're done kind of thing.
But I'll probably change that later on when I feel like it xD
Mono
Spoken languages: German, English

Post by Mono »

gotMLK7 wrote:o.O

WOAH
WOAHWOAHWOAHWOAHWOAH
THESE ARE AWESOME

^
DWaM

Post by DWaM »

Wow, these look pretty amazing (especially for what I understand are scratch sprites!) :D

Welcome to the community.
Yuneia

Post by Yuneia »

Ping' wrote:Saw you on CR, those are beautiful sprites, you've got a real talent.
Holy crap lots of posts. xDDDD But thanks!
Evolina deLuna wrote:This.

A few nitpicks though: Yuuki's sprites look too blurry compared to the others and Rosalina looks to young to have an adult son.
Oh well let me explain for ya ~
Yuuki's sprite was made before Aura, Julius, and Rosalina.
It was when I was still trying to learn how to do pixels better that's why she's more suckish. xD

As for Rosalina, she had Julius at a very young age and she's only 38 years old.
Aura and Julius are only 20 years old. :3 (So Rosalina had him when she was 18, therefore, was married early as well.)
gotMLK7 wrote:o.O

WOAH
WOAHWOAHWOAHWOAHWOAH
THESE ARE AWESOME

Oh lordy! Well thank you so much! ^^
percey

Post by percey »

AWESOME.

And that's all capital, which means it's 100% more awesome than basic awesomeness.
There wasn't a signature fad/meme/whatever here, what are you talking about?
Evo
Spoken languages: Deutsch, English

Post by Evo »

Yuneia wrote:As for Rosalina, she had Julius at a very young age and she's only 38 years old.
Aura and Julius are only 20 years old. :3 (So Rosalina had him when she was 18, therefore, was married early as well.)
She looks more like 25 to me.
Yuneia

Post by Yuneia »

percey wrote:AWESOME.

And that's all capital, which means it's 100% more awesome than basic awesomeness.
Awww thanks! I'm glad that they look good enough ^^
Yuneia

Post by Yuneia »

Evolina deLuna wrote:
Yuneia wrote:As for Rosalina, she had Julius at a very young age and she's only 38 years old.
She looks more like 25 to me.
She looks young for her age? |D
Haha just kidding, but that kind of is my fault.
I'm not very good with making older people sprites quite yet, but ahh well.