The Unofficial AAORarara Project (Taking Nominations)

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Sleuth
Spoken languages: English

Re: The Unofficial AAORarara Project (Taking Nominations)

Post by Sleuth »

Okay gonna be honest with you guys: this isn't going anywhere. The file has been sitting on my desktop (my school desktop, mind you) and I've done nothing with it besides draw the outline of got and Ike. That's about it. I may do this later, but right now I honestly don't have the time or motivation. Schoolwork is going like crazy, and the very limited time I get to work is usually monopolized by my mandatory projects. So I apologize for again dashing whatever hopes you had left in me, and if anyone wants to try and complete it, be my guest.

I won't close the thread or whatever in case you all want to tell me what a disappointment I am and how much I suck for not ever finishing my projects. Although it's probably not disappointing since you most likely forgot this existed.
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

What a disapointment.

:lol:
Singidava
Spoken languages: Suomi, English & 日本語

Post by Singidava »

Weeeell~ I knew it'd end up like this and that's why I offered some help. So if you'd just tell me which characters I can draw without accidentally drawing the same with you..? That way the project wouldn't have to die. :P
I don't think I can completely take over the drawing (there is a lot of characters) but at least I could make some.
Wolf Speaker
Spoken languages: English, French, Chinese

Post by Wolf Speaker »

Same here. I'll help out if I can so I can draw Tap and me.
Shuìlián - Lv.9
Adaptability

- Helping Hand
- Growl
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Sand-Attack
- Baby-Doll Eyes

Mr. Darcy - Lv.8
Pick Up

- Odor Sleuth
- Tackle