Ducky Sprites (I've Returneth)

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Dylanduck
Spoken languages: English

Re: Ducky Sprites

Post by Dylanduck »

Yes lol she just has a tan maybe I can work on the eyes a bit or the tan color.
Im part of the website Wolfduck Studios check it out if you get the chance you won't regret it. http://wolfduckstudios.com/
Sligneris
Spoken languages: English, Polish

Post by Sligneris »

I dunno, she looks like some sort of fantastical being. That, and while she looks perfect, she looks pretty non-AA style, for some reason...
Bad Player
Spoken languages: American

Post by Bad Player »

Yeah, she looks a bit more like a "drawing" than a "sprite" imo.

Also, her buttons are the wrong way.
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

Looking at the face makes me feel strange. It sort of feels like they're at different perspectives.

Like, the mouth feels like it's facing more towards me, but, the eyes and the nose seem to be pointing away.

Either way, faces don't do that.
Dylanduck

Post by Dylanduck »

Well I was hoping Sai would help me make a sprite but I guess it didn't work here...I used to do it on MS Paint but it took a long time to get rid off all the jpg blurs surrounding the image.
Im part of the website Wolfduck Studios check it out if you get the chance you won't regret it. http://wolfduckstudios.com/
Sligneris
Spoken languages: English, Polish

Post by Sligneris »

...You just don't save as jpg, then ^^;
Dylanduck

Post by Dylanduck »

Well when I scan the pictures they're automically jpg.
Dylanduck

Post by Dylanduck »

Spoiler : Byrne Faraday :
Ok I made a sprite of Byrne Faraday with everything handmade by me so I hope you like it and probably will make more at a later date.
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Dylanduck wrote:
Spoiler : Byrne Faraday :
Ok I made a sprite of Byrne Faraday with everything handmade by me so I hope you like it and probably will make more at a later date.
His head is HUGE compared to the body.
(Does this count as necro?)
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
Dylanduck

Re: Ducky Sprites (I've returneth)

Post by Dylanduck »

Spoiler : 2014- Calisto Yew Drawings :
Spoiler : Now- Calisto Bench Drawings 1 :
Spoiler : Now- Calisto Bench Drawings 2 :
Hey it's been a very long time since I've been back to this site my busy schedule has been well less busy and I've gotten into the spirit of doing sprites again but I won't going in random spurts like I used to do im just gonna do one character and stick with it. And that character above is Calisto Yew with handdrawn poses by me a few of time look a bit wonky but when I sprite them hopefully they'll look a bit better. I've also improved on my drawing a bit with a before and after pics of Calisto Yew what I originally wanted to do but scrapped but revamping now. Also I plan to redo some of my older sprites but right now my main focus is on Calisto Yew who I first did before. Originally someday I did wanna make a game based off Calisto Yew well sorta a trilogy starting with Byrne Faraday then Calisto Yew and lastly to end the trilogy with Calisto Yew's assistant as a lawyer himself. But that'll be a long time before I do that. But yeah to wrap this up im back and gonna work on Calisto Yew starting with the Normal sprite of course then upload.
Dylanduck

Re: Ducky Sprites (I've Returneth)

Post by Dylanduck »

Ok the sprite is here I know im missing the badge on her coat I'll fix but this is sorta a quick preview im not sure I really nailed the perspective shot from when Calisto Yew is at the bench cause she does seem a bit short I was sorta going from the perspective shot from Dual Destinies and maybe I nailed or not or im just being too picky or perfect on this sprite but feel free to let me know what you think.
Calvinball

Post by Calvinball »

Hm... I know dangerously little about how to make visual art, so I'm not going to be much help here. The one issue I can think of is that the head seems a bit too large. Aside from that, I like it!
The score is still Q to 12. Shirley Homes avatar by my Invisible Friend. They're an awesome artist!
ImageImage

A huge thanks to my Invisible Friend for this AMAZING Shirley Homes art!

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper
A big thanks to gotMLK7 for this Shirley Homes and Connie Harper art. He is an awesome artist!
Dylanduck

Post by Dylanduck »

Ok I've redid \the head being too big and it did help to compare it to Mia sprite man perspective is always my biggest enemy but with the adjustments hopefully I think I got it. Also I made her a bit taller so it matches better with the defense bench in say a image.
Reecer6
Spoken languages: English and, for the most part, Spanish

Post by Reecer6 »

Looks great, except the nose is kinda bugging me. I believe if you moved it a bit further down, and maybe further inwards, everything would be a-okay to me.
~~~Image~~~
I have a tumblr, check it out!
The Fury Wraith wrote:''Now I'm SERIOUS!''

Desmyrr grabs his LEMON!
Dylanduck

Post by Dylanduck »

Reecer6 wrote:Looks great, except the nose is kinda bugging me. I believe if you moved it a bit further down, and maybe further inwards, everything would be a-okay to me.
Thanks and I can adjust the nose a bit

Also a small update here are some Juniper Woods sprites as a judge on the judge bench and outside sprites I created a few months back. If you require mouth or blinking for them I can create them for you if you like. And with that the next post will have another Calisto Yew bench sprite.
Spoiler : DD-Case 3-Judge Juniper Woods :