Ducky Sprites (I've Returneth)

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Dylanduck
Spoken languages: English

Ducky Sprites (I've Returneth)

Post by Dylanduck »

Spoiler : GK2 Case 5-Shimon Aizawa :
Spoiler : AAI Case 4-Calisto Yew :
Spoiler : GK2 Hakari Mikagami :
Spoiler : AA Case 3 Jack Hammer :
Spoiler : GK2 Case 1-Mikiko Hayami :
I hope you like the Calisto Yew sprites it took a little while to get everything right and perfect plus did some sprite work in the hair a bit.If their's a flaw please tell me or something I lacked in or a contradiction or whatever lol. I might do some more later when I get a chance.I forget how fun spiriting was and it's been a few years since I've done it.
Last edited by Dylanduck on Thu May 28, 2015 7:37 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Im part of the website Wolfduck Studios check it out if you get the chance you won't regret it. http://wolfduckstudios.com/
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Re: Ducky Sprites

Post by DLA »

These look pretty nice, but the shading on the hair is off compared to the original profile.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Dylanduck

Post by Dylanduck »

The head sprite I tweaked a little with the shading on it and yeah it does look a little off but im still practing also update,I made GK2 Character.
Spoiler : Gyakuten Kenji 2 :
Im part of the website Wolfduck Studios check it out if you get the chance you won't regret it. http://wolfduckstudios.com/
Sligneris
Spoken languages: English, Polish

Post by Sligneris »

Little hint: You don't have to create 4 frames for blinking. 3 are enough.
Aer

Post by Aer »

The buttons on her coat thing are off. According to her sprites, they're aligned perfectly to the center, not off to the side.

For really small detail: The lower-left lapel on her coat is curved downward in your drawing, but the original sprites show it curving upwards so it can travel farther -- over to the point of the folding flap and buttons. Basically, the curving downwards style you have is used for a single set of buttons while the curving up style is for two sets like her coat.
--
I like to scratch sprite. Feel free to ask if you need anything :3
Not very experienced at backgrounds, action shots, nor evidence, but I'd love to try.
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

pretty good froont poses for her, aside from the button placements as aer mentioned.

I have no idea if your poses are based off a base or not, so if it was scratched then good attempt
Aer

Post by Aer »

Oh, regarding the base, you can always steal Tiala's arm for that and either Trucy, Ema, Ini, Ms. DeLite, Franziska, or even Mia's base (for the turn of the hips and such. [I especially suggest Franziska's because it has so much sass in it]), but if only you wanted a more fleshed out/official base for guidlines.
--
I like to scratch sprite. Feel free to ask if you need anything :3
Not very experienced at backgrounds, action shots, nor evidence, but I'd love to try.
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

I must say, those Calisto sprites are one of the best fronts I've seen of her thus far, they just need some minor tweaking as mentioned above.
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
Sligneris

Post by Sligneris »

First they were too tall, now they are too short. Oh, the irony.

PS: A little hint: You don't have to make four frames of blinking sprites. Three are enough.
Dylanduck

Post by Dylanduck »

Thank you guys for all the advice and tweaks I needed to make.Also somehow I knew that the buttons were off I was just too lazy to worry on it but I updated it and fixed it.Also yes I did Calisto's body by scratch which I won't do again unless I draw it for real like I did with this.
Spoiler : AAI Case 3 :
Image I decided to draw my own bodies from now on like Kay's example and the rest I'll do for Calisto plus plans on making a Courtroom Calisto,Byrne and also a Jack Hammer sprite cause well I don't know I just got a respect for victim characters.Plus I do know the shading is lacking I just need your opinion on Kay before I keep going.Please and thank you.
Dylanduck

Post by Dylanduck »

Also another update I made the judge from Gyakuten Kenji 2,Hakari Mikagami because well I know we got Udgey but im sure having different judge is another cool idea too besides the Judge's brother.So I hope you like the few sprites and I plan to do more soon.
Sligneris

Post by Sligneris »

...I love them. :)
ApolloGrimoire

Post by ApolloGrimoire »

Amazing.
Spoiler : :
Um... not enough cleavage... :side:
Like the creator of Final Fantasy, I'm better at telling a story.
If you need help animating Ace Attorney sprite sheets, I'm your man.

Case 1 - Nursing the Turnabout: Trial Former, Trial Latter
Greatest Weakness - Mis;use of; Semi;colons
Dylanduck

Post by Dylanduck »

Thanks for the comments plus I know the well you know is but uh moving on.:hobohodo: Another update on Hakari with a upset face.Plus if anything you have a use for the Pheonix Heart sprites lol
Sligneris

Post by Sligneris »

Now I look at it, you should check out her breasts and neckwear.

There is definitely a difference here. I guess it should be fixed to be more accurate, right?