General Music Thread

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Gombarry
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, 日本語のはなしています。

General Music Thread

Post by Gombarry »

Hey there. Welcome to my music thread where you can listen to the music I make, as well as where you can post your own and I can make your own section in the thread. I'm also making this thread for music collaborations and stuff like that so if you're stuck, don't be afraid to post it in here. :)

Anyway, here's some stuff I'm working on:

Spoiler : Gom's Music :
Some Days

This song is my most recent one I'm working on. I literally came up with this one a couple of days ago. I started writing this at a time when I was severely depressed because my Ex wouldn't talk to me anymore. (We were still great friends after we broke up, but for some reason we just stopped talking to each other.) It mainly talks about my longing to be with her and go back to the way things used to be.

Lyrics:
V.1
Some Days I wish I could get you back
Some Days I couldn't care at all.
But I find that most of the time,
I couldn't do without.

Chorus 1
I try to hear what my heart has to say,
but my neck aches from trying to listen.
I wish I could see it through,
But y mind keeps on thinking of you.

Lines in the works:
(You are welcome to help me out with these lines. If you gotta suggestion, let me hear it! :) )

I did not realize what I'd lost until you told me so. (I'm thinking about using this part as part of a bridge in the interlude of the song once there is one.)

Some Days I wish we could just forget
The things that happened the day before
(This is supposed to be the second verse. I just need one more sentence for this one.)

Demo: Some Days

I have a couple more, but I'll post them later. Right now though I'd love some help with guitars on this song. It's a simple love ballad in a C major chord. So if you could help that'd be amazing.
Holy Turnabout: Part 1 Coming Soon!
Creator of Minoru Akihiro and Jake Atari in Endless Time
Creator ofAntonio Fernandez Carriedo and plays Claudine Leferve in Final Warfare
Creator of Zorro in Redemption at Spirit Isle
Creator of Luke Andrews in Desertia
Creator of Xamen Yem in Infinite Odyssey
Shadowsleuth wrote:BE UNHAPPY DARN IT!
Phantom

Re: General Music Thread

Post by Phantom »

Nice idea. Let's see how it turns out.

Though I'm a little peeved out because I'd like to work with a composer that writes a whole composition/MIDI file based on a tiny piece concept I had in mind...Since I have no sense of composing whatsoever at this point in time xP

But I don't think that fits in the scope of the thread though.
Gombarry
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, 日本語のはなしています。

Re: General Music Thread

Post by Gombarry »

I could maybe help. What is said Idea?
Holy Turnabout: Part 1 Coming Soon!
Creator of Minoru Akihiro and Jake Atari in Endless Time
Creator ofAntonio Fernandez Carriedo and plays Claudine Leferve in Final Warfare
Creator of Zorro in Redemption at Spirit Isle
Creator of Luke Andrews in Desertia
Creator of Xamen Yem in Infinite Odyssey
Shadowsleuth wrote:BE UNHAPPY DARN IT!