Gradient text (For signatures, posts, etc.)

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Lionheart
Spoken languages: English, Dutch

Gradient text (For signatures, posts, etc.)

Post by Lionheart »

So i was lookin' around for a pretty cool gradient tool. Y'know, for signatures and posts.

I eventually ended up on a site called Tektek. It supposedly for some game called Gaia Online, but i came for the gradient tool. So here; http://tektek.org/color/.

Basicly, what you do, is first you click on 'first color' and set that. Last color 'n set that. Then enter the text. Generate code and there you go.

In the output box it should have a code perfect for this type of forum.

This is what your text will look like. Neat, huh?

You can use it for creepy purposes, like my signature for example. Hope you guys have some fun with this.
TELL ME YOUR STORIES
lazyplague
Spoken languages: English

Re: Gradient text (For signatures, posts, etc.)

Post by lazyplague »

Well the thing is, Your Art is for things you've created... Like Drawings, stories, etc.
This is neat and all but not made by you, but some other bored person on the internet.
Phantom

Re: Gradient text (For signatures, posts, etc.)

Post by Phantom »

Although he didn't make it, it's still a pretty nice-looking tool that gets gradients on forum posts correctly ;)
In addition, out of all forum sections he could've posted in, Your Art was clearly the only logical place to put it (because it's art related, technically)

We need some resource thread regarding tools like these available though, it could be pretty useful for spicing up forum threads.