Fan/Crackfic: Murder on AAO --STORY FINISHED!--

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Re: Fan/Crackfic: Murder on AAO --Chapter 6--

Post by enigma »

Guys! Just an announcement! I am literally writing the final chapter right now!

So, get your theories in when you can.

Also,
Spoiler : NN :
I said that the mystery was pretty obvious in a lot of places, didn't I? :awesome:
hershel_layton
Spoken languages: English, French, Chinese

Post by hershel_layton »

Spoiler : :
So basically there were two culprits, lets say... BP and Sleuth. BP goes and kills Meph and the other two, but His fourth victim fights back and so BP gets killed by his fourth victim, Sleuth. Sleuth continues to carry out the murders, knocks DWaM out, puts him in the box with the unattached inside lock, locks the outside and escapes. He also pours the gasoline and lights it on fire/leaves a match inside. Then he kills BB and, disguised as DWaM kills Rune.
Is that what's being said?
100% Certified Dersh
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

The murderers are Bad Player and Person X. The identity of Person X is unnecessary to solve the mystery. First, BP kills of Meph, Enthalpy, and those other people who died with BP. Person X kills BP. I'm too lazy to come up with a good theory. Ipsum lorem. Can you feel the love tonight? Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality. Open your eyes. Look up to the skies and see. I'm just a poor boy. I need no sympathy because I'm easy come, easy go. Little high, little low. Any way the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me. To me. *piano plays* Mama. Just killed a man. Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he's dead. Mama, life had just begun. And now I've gone and thrown it all away. Mama, oooooooooh... Didn't mean to make you cry. If I'm not back again this time tomorrow... Carry on, carry on... As if nothing really matters. *more piano* Too late, my time has come. Sends shivers down my spine. Body's aching all the time. Goodbye, everybody. I've got to go. Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth. Mama, ooooooooh... I don't wanna die. I sometimes wish that those couple of guys, they were up to no good. Starting making trouble in my neighbourhood. Got in one little fight, and my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and your uncle in Bel Air." I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said FRESH and had dice in the mirror. If anything, I figured that this cab was rare, but I said "Nah forgot it, yo Homes to Bel Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I said to the cabbie "Yo homes, smell you later!" I looked at my kingdom and I was finally there, to sit on my throne as FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR. I'd never been born at all! *guitar solo* I see a little silhouette of a man, SCARAMOUCHE SCARAMOUCHE will you do the fandango? THUNDERBOLTS AND LIGHTNING VERY VERY FRIGHTENING ME! (GALILEO) gallileo (GALILEO) galileo (GALILEO) Galileo figaro MAGNIFICO-oh-oh-oh. I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me. He's just a poor boy, from a poor family. Spare him his life from this monstrosity! Easy come, easy go, will you let me go. Bismillah, NO! We will not let you go LET ME GO! Bismillah, NO! We will not let you go LET ME GO! Bismillah, NO! We will not let you go LET ME GO will not let you go LET ME GO will not let you go LET ME GO-Oh-oh-oh. Oh mama-mia mama mia, MAMMA MIA LET ME GO. Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me... For me... FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *heavy guitar solo* SO YOU THINK YOU CAN STONE ME AND SPIT IN MY EEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. SO YOU THINK YOU CAN LOVE ME AND LEAVE ME TO DIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH BAABYYYYYYYY. CAN'T DO THIS TO ME BAAABYYYYYYY JUST GOTTA GET OUT! JUST GOTTA GET RIGHT OUT OF HEEEEEEEEERREEEEEEE! *more guitar solo* Nothing really matters... Anyone can see... Nothing really matters... Nothing really matters... To me... Anyway the wind blows...

So yeah, that's totally how this crime went down.
Best most theory, nah.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
NihilisticNinja
Spoken languages: English, Latin

Post by NihilisticNinja »

Spoiler : So... yeah. Locked room. :
Killer knocks out DWaM. Sets up box. Puts DWaM in it, places lock and match in as well. Puts outer padlock on box. Then, DWaM wakes up, sees that he's trapped in something, but it's dark. So he tries to light the match, thus accidentally killing himself.
And now that I've come up with a workable locked room theory, I see nothing else to be done here. *Walks away as classy music plays*
Okay, fine. So, yeah. Sleuth/BP is probably the killer.

BP wants to kill Sleuth because he hasn't included BP in his story yet (I believe?), kills Meph because of the warning, kills enigma because he's annoying... not sure why he'd kill DeeYo though. That one doesn't make sense to me. Some personal reason, most likely- by the way, if this is actually the solution, I hate you because I even mentioned BP-killer possibility and just dismissed it because we had a killer running around. BP is ACE HOBO which is why the shots didn't effect him. However, Sleuth manages to kill BP instead during the struggle.

Sleuth then knocks out DWaM and sets up that box trick. Which explains why this one is so different- you can't fake your death with these kinds of gunshots, as Rune elegantly points out. You can with a fire. Now, with DWaM out of the way and everybody thinking that he's dead, he can run around and do as he pleases. He then kills BB.

Problem is that I have no clue why Sleuth would kill Enthalpy. Enthalpy didn't commit suicide, we know that. So... did somebody ASIDE from BP and Sleuth kill him? Perhaps Sleuth killed Enthalpy to get everybody out of the mansion. Yes that works. He kills Enthalpy to get everybody aside from DWaM into the garden, so he can set up the trick.

As for the second gun? Sleuth just went back and got the gun from the first series of murders. Wait, no, doesn't quite work. Hm.
Eh, I can't explain everything, I guess. Oh well. Figured out a solution to the locked room. I'm satisfied.
"With good friends by your side, anything is possible. If you really care for each other, it makes everyone stronger! Then you'll have the will to succeed! The world is filled with painful things, it's sad sometimes, and you won't be able to handle it by yourself. But just know: If there's someone that you love, you'll stay on the right path. And you won't ever give in! As long as you keep that person in your heart, you'll keep getting back up. Understand? That's why a Hero never loses!"
Miki by Hershey's Chocolate Bars.
Sleuth
Spoken languages: English

Post by Sleuth »

kwando1313 wrote:
The murderers are Bad Player and Person X. The identity of Person X is unnecessary to solve the mystery. First, BP kills of Meph, Enthalpy, and those other people who died with BP. Person X kills BP. I'm too lazy to come up with a good theory. Ipsum lorem. Can you feel the love tonight? Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality. Open your eyes. Look up to the skies and see. I'm just a poor boy. I need no sympathy because I'm easy come, easy go. Little high, little low. Any way the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me. To me. *piano plays* Mama. Just killed a man. Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he's dead. Mama, life had just begun. And now I've gone and thrown it all away. Mama, oooooooooh... Didn't mean to make you cry. If I'm not back again this time tomorrow... Carry on, carry on... As if nothing really matters. *more piano* Too late, my time has come. Sends shivers down my spine. Body's aching all the time. Goodbye, everybody. I've got to go. Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth. Mama, ooooooooh... I don't wanna die. I sometimes wish that those couple of guys, they were up to no good. Starting making trouble in my neighbourhood. Got in one little fight, and my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and your uncle in Bel Air." I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said FRESH and had dice in the mirror. If anything, I figured that this cab was rare, but I said "Nah forgot it, yo Homes to Bel Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I said to the cabbie "Yo homes, smell you later!" I looked at my kingdom and I was finally there, to sit on my throne as FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR. I'd never been born at all! *guitar solo* I see a little silhouette of a man, SCARAMOUCHE SCARAMOUCHE will you do the fandango? THUNDERBOLTS AND LIGHTNING VERY VERY FRIGHTENING ME! (GALILEO) gallileo (GALILEO) galileo (GALILEO) Galileo figaro MAGNIFICO-oh-oh-oh. I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me. He's just a poor boy, from a poor family. Spare him his life from this monstrosity! Easy come, easy go, will you let me go. Bismillah, NO! We will not let you go LET ME GO! Bismillah, NO! We will not let you go LET ME GO! Bismillah, NO! We will not let you go LET ME GO will not let you go LET ME GO will not let you go LET ME GO-Oh-oh-oh. Oh mama-mia mama mia, MAMMA MIA LET ME GO. Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me... For me... FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *heavy guitar solo* SO YOU THINK YOU CAN STONE ME AND SPIT IN MY EEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. SO YOU THINK YOU CAN LOVE ME AND LEAVE ME TO DIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH BAABYYYYYYYY. CAN'T DO THIS TO ME BAAABYYYYYYY JUST GOTTA GET OUT! JUST GOTTA GET RIGHT OUT OF HEEEEEEEEERREEEEEEE! *more guitar solo* Nothing really matters... Anyone can see... Nothing really matters... Nothing really matters... To me... Anyway the wind blows...

So yeah, that's totally how this crime went down.
Best most theory, nah.
Best Most Theory I approve, 10/10 would watch again
enigma

Re: Fan/Crackfic: Murder on AAO --Final Chapter--

Post by enigma »

So, there's the end to the story. Hopefully it lives up to expectations. Also, I apologise for how, uh... Dark it is. Still, I wanted to end on an emotional note, so....
Spoiler : Dear Everyone :
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry,sorry, sorry, sorry,sorry, sorry, sorry,sorry, sorry, sorry,sorry, sorry, sorry,sorry, sorry, sorry,sorry, sorry, sorry,sorry, sorry, sorry,sorry, sorry, sorry,sorry, sorry, sorry,sorry, sorry, sorry,sorry, sorry, sorry,sorry, sorry, sorry,sorry, sorry, sorry,sorry, sorry, sorry!
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

BoRha theory, best theory, nah.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

I guess Story!Me has never heard of Leechblock? XD

Anyways I'm flattered that you chose me to be the psycho-killer of AAO. *bows*

Overall, nicely written. Mystery was a fun little thing, and I'm glad this happened because of my humble madness.
enigma

Post by enigma »

Thank you, I'm glad that you enjoyed your little stint as an insane murderer. :XD:
Hopefully the ending wasn't too depressing.
Edit: Epilogue out now! And with that, Murder on AAO is complete. I hope all of you who came along for the ride enjoyed it.
eighthbit

Re: Fan/Crackfic: Murder on AAO --Chapter 3--

Post by eighthbit »

eighthbit wrote:
Spoiler : Totally True Theory that was made when this post was made :
Sleuth killed everyone, and created the locked box by himself. BP killed Meph with DeeYo. The Sleuth inside the box was DWaM.It's like I'm from the future! :awesome:
:awesome:
Also, don't bring that up, Enigma.
'Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.'
-Elbert Hubbard
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Re: Fan/Crackfic: Murder on AAO --STORY FINISHED!--

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Sorry, I enjoyed the story (Keep in mind this is coming from someone who dislikes the Mystery genre most of the time), but I have to say I didn't like the ending. Not because it's "depressing" or anything. I've read many Visual Novels with much more depressing and soul-crushing endings and was still able to like those. No, the problem here is that...
Spoiler : Ending Spoilers :
That ending completely came out of nowhere. I can buy Sleuf being the culprit, but the whole "bomb destroying the whole site" thing was just completely random. Maybe if it was played for comedy, it could have worked, but right now it just seems like a bad "Shocking Swerve", to use a TV Tropes term. And it reminded me about one of the biggest reasons why I tend to not like Mysteries, even if this is only a crack mystery. (That being that I feel like Mystery stories treat the characters like tools to advance the mystery while giving them minimal personalities, rather than actual people that I grow to care about.)
Still, overall, it was an enjoyable tale. My apologies if I was too harsh.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Real Name (2024), A Silly Little Dream (hopefully late 2024 or very early 2025), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully late 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Gav
Spoken languages: English, Chez Swedish

Post by Gav »

NOOOOOO MY MEPH CULPRIT THEORYYYYYYYYYYYY
gotMLK7 wrote:This is a list where NBA Jam beats Mega Man 2.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
enigma

Post by enigma »

Spoiler : GD :
But the bomb was really major in the last chapters. I don't really get where you're coming from here... :?
Spoiler : Gav :
NO! GAV! YOU RUINED IT! Now everyone knows that Meph's not the culprit. :P
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Spoiler : @Enigma :
Yes. In the next-to-the-last chapter, if you don't count the Epilogue. I stand by what I said and say that it counts as a "Shocking Swerve" with no foreshadowing.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Real Name (2024), A Silly Little Dream (hopefully late 2024 or very early 2025), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully late 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
NihilisticNinja
Spoken languages: English, Latin

Post by NihilisticNinja »

GuardianDreamer wrote:
Spoiler : @Enigma :
Yes. In the next-to-the-last chapter, if you don't count the Epilogue. I stand by what I said and say that it counts as a "Shocking Swerve" with no foreshadowing.
To be fair, GD, there was the "object" that DWaM saw, too. You could consider that adequate foreshadowing. Plus you had to consider- Sleuth seemed to say at the beginning of Chapter 3 he would kill them all: How was Sleuth planning to kill over a hundred people? A bomb IS a logical conclusion.

I do agree that there were no direct clues indicating a bomb, but you could argue for circumstantial evidence. I'm not that big a fan of it either, though. I do feel that it was a bit random.

(Also, sorry for no reviews enigma, I'll get on that, I swear.)
"With good friends by your side, anything is possible. If you really care for each other, it makes everyone stronger! Then you'll have the will to succeed! The world is filled with painful things, it's sad sometimes, and you won't be able to handle it by yourself. But just know: If there's someone that you love, you'll stay on the right path. And you won't ever give in! As long as you keep that person in your heart, you'll keep getting back up. Understand? That's why a Hero never loses!"
Miki by Hershey's Chocolate Bars.