MonoBear's Artwork

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Lind
Trustworthy Spriter
Spoken languages: Yes.

Re: MonoBear's Artwork

Post by Lind »

MonoBear wrote:(dunno if you guys know that anime lol)
Literally anyone who has been on an anime site in the last 6 months knows that anime.

Also, if it's between Jean and Eren, I vote Jean as well.
Singidava
Spoken languages: Suomi, English & 日本語

Post by Singidava »

Three votes for Jean~
MonoBear
Spoken languages: English, French

Post by MonoBear »

OK GOOD, CUZ I LOVE JEAN <3

EDIT:
Spoiler : Akise Aru :
UPUPUPUPUPUPU!!!
MonoBear

Post by MonoBear »

Here's Alibaba Saluja from Magi (lol I procrastinated my other drawings)
Spoiler : Alibaba Saluja :
UPUPUPUPUPUPU!!!
Naminé
Spoken languages: English, Tagalog

Post by Naminé »

Wow, your artwork is so amazing... You are quite the artist. It looks so clean, neat and professional.
MonoBear

Post by MonoBear »

I drew Jean Kirstein like I promised c:
Spoiler : Jean Kirstein :
UPUPUPUPUPUPU!!!
~Dataman~
Spoken languages: English and finnish.

Post by ~Dataman~ »

Wow, that's very cool! I love the textures. :) How much have you practised drawing ears, mouths & noses? I'm asking because the way they look like now is awesome.
My DeviantArt My Youtube Channel
Anime is awesome! Watch my Anime Sword Techniques series in my Youtube channel! Currently I have covered Gatotsu, Yontoryu, Santoryu, Hiten Mitsurugi, Seven Swords Dance, Wattoujutsu, Scissorblade, Kamiya Kasshin and more is coming! :)

My Art Thread
MonoBear

Post by MonoBear »

~Dataman~ wrote:Wow, that's very cool! I love the textures. :) How much have you practised drawing ears, mouths & noses? I'm asking because the way they look like now is awesome.
Aww thanks a lot!!! Oh, I've been practicing mouths and noses for quite a while now but not so much ears... There's a lot to improve on the ears c: Just remember to keep practicing and you'll definitely improve a lot as the years go by~!!
UPUPUPUPUPUPU!!!
Singidava
Spoken languages: Suomi, English & 日本語

Post by Singidava »

I think the hair is definitely the best part of this. One thing I noticed is that your linework tends to be a bit flat, especially when you draw on paper. Adding more variation would make the picture more interesting to look at. Personally I use a dip pen to achieve this effect, so you might want to try that out too. Another option would be a thin marker or basically anything that increases thickness the more pressure you put on it. I can see you've put some effort into coloring part of the lines thicker but it would really be easier to use something that does it automatically.
MonoBear

Post by MonoBear »

Singidava wrote:I think the hair is definitely the best part of this. One thing I noticed is that your linework tends to be a bit flat, especially when you draw on paper. Adding more variation would make the picture more interesting to look at. Personally I use a dip pen to achieve this effect, so you might want to try that out too. Another option would be a thin marker or basically anything that increases thickness the more pressure you put on it. I can see you've put some effort into coloring part of the lines thicker but it would really be easier to use something that does it automatically.
YES I do have a problem with my linework DDDD: I've been trying to figure out how to add more "effect" into it... Hmm I think I might invest some money into one of those pens :O Thanks a lot though!!!!
UPUPUPUPUPUPU!!!