Resources: Random music for people to use

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

imnotwallace
Spoken languages: English, French

Resources: Random music for people to use

Post by imnotwallace »

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to put this, but I thought it'd be a good place to start pooling together custom music people have made and are willing to share.

I haven't got a lot - this is my first post here! I've made only these two tunes, which i was planning to use but thought, "Why not share?" For me, there's no need to credit, and anything up here is free-for-all, like every bit of AA music we're already using. I titled mine 'Lance Chance' because he's an OC I was going to use this music for. (Let me know if we already have somewhere for sharing freebie music like this)
Spoiler : Lance Chance by imnotwallace :
As always, download and do your own hotlinking.
Last edited by imnotwallace on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Lind
Trustworthy Spriter
Spoken languages: Yes.

Re: Resources: Random music for people to use

Post by Lind »

This would be the appropriate place, and this would be a great thread, except there aren't many musicians here, let alone many who'd create free-use tracks to be put in this thread.

If it takes off it'll be fantastic though.
Alnar
Spoken languages: ??????

Post by Alnar »

Perhaps music ripped from youtube would work? You know, tracks from other games, television shows, all that.
Lind
Trustworthy Spriter
Spoken languages: Yes.

Post by Lind »

A few links to game OSTs with similar styles would be handy, I guess.

Personally I use a lot of Homestuck music. In particular, the Alterniabound album is very AA-esque, aside from one or two tracks. http://homestuck.bandcamp.com/album/alterniabound