imnotwallace's art

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

imnotwallace
Spoken languages: English, French

imnotwallace's art

Post by imnotwallace »

Hey,

I'm a newbie here but felt like sharing some things I'm working on. I'll just put up my OC for now (no you can't use him, and to be sure I'm not putting up all of his sprites.)
Spoiler : Lance Chance :
Quite proud of him and integrating him as my OC into my first trial. Speaking of which, it's so hard to get a good plot moving :P)
~Dataman~
Spoken languages: English and finnish.

Re: imnotwallace's art

Post by ~Dataman~ »

Welcome to AAO. :)

As a sprite artist, I'm honestly impressed. The character's quality is not a newbie level. If you don't want people to use your sprites, it's okay. In this community, your decisions are respected.
Like I said, the set looks very creative, and I would like to see rest of the sprites. If you don't want to, I'll just waiting for your trial. :D
My DeviantArt My Youtube Channel
Anime is awesome! Watch my Anime Sword Techniques series in my Youtube channel! Currently I have covered Gatotsu, Yontoryu, Santoryu, Hiten Mitsurugi, Seven Swords Dance, Wattoujutsu, Scissorblade, Kamiya Kasshin and more is coming! :)

My Art Thread
Mick
Spoken languages: English, German, some Italian, some French

Re: imnotwallace's art

Post by Mick »

Welcome!
Those sprites look fantastic. Can't wait to see the other ones. :wink:

Also, if you don't give your permission, nobody's going to use your sprites. If he does anyway, you can report him and the mods'll deal with it.