My Artwork ^u^

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Aria Aldaine
Spoken languages: English, German, Spanish

My Artwork ^u^

Post by Aria Aldaine »

• H-Hallo! I'm Katie, but you can call me by my character's name, Aria, as that is my username. I'm sort of an artist though I'm certainly not the best one out there. Anyway, here I'll be posting art of my characters and such. I hope you enjoy them! However, if you don't I'd appreciate it if you didn't post anything mean. I'm a growing artist, not a professional so I'm not going to be perfect. Criticism is fine though as long as it's constructive! c:
  • My deviantART can be found here and my main gallery can be found here. That's where I keep most of my art that's not ace attorney related. My extremely old ace attorney art can be found here, but I'm going to warn you that it's awful. That's about all of my artwork. :3
Last edited by Aria Aldaine on Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Phantom

Re: My Artwork ^u^

Post by Phantom »

Nice stuff yo. You're really good at maing colors vibrant/pop out.

You should post sme images directly on your post (using the [img][ /img] tags), fr people to see when they visit this thread
~Dataman~
Spoken languages: English and finnish.

Post by ~Dataman~ »

Welcome! :D It's always nice to get new artists here.

You've got lot's of stuff there! How have you had time to make so many? Those pictures are very smooth and easy to look at, which is good. :) In human characters, however, the anatomy seems odd in some.
My DeviantArt My Youtube Channel
Anime is awesome! Watch my Anime Sword Techniques series in my Youtube channel! Currently I have covered Gatotsu, Yontoryu, Santoryu, Hiten Mitsurugi, Seven Swords Dance, Wattoujutsu, Scissorblade, Kamiya Kasshin and more is coming! :)

My Art Thread
Aria Aldaine
Spoken languages: English, German, Spanish

Post by Aria Aldaine »

• @Proton, Thanks! I would try that, but I wouldn't be sure exactly what pieces of art to post since my gallery is rather large. >w<
    @~Datman~, Thank you, I guess you could say I have a lot of time on my hands! Plush, I've been drawing for a few years now. My gallery's bound to be rather large at this point! Yeah, I'm not very experienced at human anatomy yet. I'll try to improve though! :D
ImageImage
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

You can use the [spoiler][ /spoiler] tags to save space on the first post. That way you don't have to worry about a large gallery all too much ;)