[Closed] Minecraft Ace Attorney: The Official Soundtrack

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

TheDoctor
Spoken languages: English

Re: Minecraft Ace Attorney: The Official Soundtrack

Post by TheDoctor »

Yet, if one wants the sauce badly enough, one will find a way to place it on one's burger, no matter the difficulty involved. If one cannot afford the sauce, one must work to earn it.
Image Image Image
drvonkitty

Post by drvonkitty »

TheDoctor wrote:Yet, if one wants the sauce badly enough, one will find a way to place it on one's burger, no matter the difficulty involved. If one cannot afford the sauce, one must work to earn it.
If you won't eat a burger without sauce then you die (assuming burgers only of course :P ), so you have to eat a few burgers without sauce until you've gotten to the point in which you can afford to have burgers with sauce.

E.D.Revolution
Spoken languages: English and decent Spanish

Post by E.D.Revolution »

But if you can't afford the sauce... What kind of burger are you buying? Kobe beef burgers from Cheesecake Factory?! (BTW, I do NOT recommend it. For a $13 "kobe beef" burger, it's really disappointing.) That's like trying to buy a Rolls-Royce on a Prius budget. Or a McMansion on a housing project budget.

But anyway, I don't have much confidence in the music for this project. I really would suggest that you use AA music. The game might be based on Minecraft, but it's an AA game first and foremost. The music needs to feel like it fits an AA-type game. The music so far just doesn't feel like it, both in atmosphere and in "catchiness". If you can make great quality music fitting for an AA-like game, go ahead and substitute it in. Otherwise, use the AA music as placeholders upon release.
TheDoctor

Post by TheDoctor »

Perhaps a good middle of the road option would be to remix the existing AA musicc with the Minecraft sound font?
Image Image Image
Novaraven747
Spoken languages: English and Google Translate XD

Post by Novaraven747 »

TheDoctor wrote:Perhaps a good middle of the road option would be to remix the existing AA musicc with the Minecraft sound font?
That would be the best option it seems...
"Looking into the spirit of others is sometimes like looking into a pond. Though we aim to see what's deep in the bottom, we are often distracted by our own reflection." - Novaraven747
"Strive to be humble in victory and gracious in defeat." - Boots Williams
UltrawaveStudios

Post by UltrawaveStudios »

Okay, here's the plan. I'll make the game with AA music, then I'll worry about custom music after. I'll still take any custom music if people submit them, but seeing the comments people made toward Cedric's music, I'll let you guys post your thoughts before I accept it.

Also as a little side note, I'm thinking of making a new account since I don't really like this username. Because of that, I'll be making a new thread (Unless if Unas or whoever has the ability to switch the owners of threads). Besides, I think my case needs a complete makeover anyway.

Unas said no for the second account, but I may be getting a name change.
Last edited by UltrawaveStudios on Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
drvonkitty

Post by drvonkitty »

dananddiana wrote:Okay, here's the plan. I'll make the game with AA music, then I'll worry about custom music after. I'll still take any custom music if people submit them, but seeing the comments people made toward Cedric's music, I'll let you guys post your thoughts before I accept it.

Also as a little side note, I'm thinking of making a new account since I don't really like this username. Because of that, I'll be making a new thread (Unless if Unas or whoever has the ability to switch the owners of threads). Besides, I think my case needs a complete makeover anyway.
It's against the rules to make a second account, as far as I'm aware. I guess you could always PM someone like Meph and ask for special permission, but I think it's better off if you just wait until the usernames are changed as per the requests pending in the username-changing thread.

Lind
Trustworthy Spriter
Spoken languages: Yes.

Post by Lind »

I love how far we ran with the burger metaphor.