KatamaDama's custom sprites

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

KatamaDama
Spoken languages: English, Japanese, a little bit of Spanish

KatamaDama's custom sprites

Post by KatamaDama »

As I re-immerse myself in AAO, I'll make sprites for myself as needed. I have a little experience doing it for fun, and I'm also having fun finding my way around gimp so that I can make animated GIFs. I hope you enjoy them <3

I do not yet have the Judge's Brother's custom expression sprites in regular or full length up, nor any of the Judge's full length sprites. I will put these up in the next few days. :gumshoe:

Judge's Brother
I made all face edits, started the full-length robes, and applied the finished full-length robe mod to all of the Judge's Brother sprites. naughtyseraph helped me clean up the full-length robes so that they look nicer. Use and/or edit these as you wish; just be sure to credit them properly and host them yourself. I'd appreciate a link to your finished trial, too, but I'm not going to *require* it. :april:
Spoiler : Full-length Judge's Brother sprites :
KatamaDama and naughtyseraph
Download the zip here
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spoiler : Full-length custom expression Judge's Brother sprites :
Coming soon!
Spoiler : Regular length custom expression Judge's Brother sprites :
Coming soon!
The Judge
Same as his brother, but I don't currently have any plans to give him custom expressions. Again, feel free to use/edit as long as you credit them properly and host them yourself.
Spoiler : Full-length Judge sprites :
Coming soon!