Novaraven747's Sprites, Music, Ect.

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

What Palette should I used for Jacob?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:00 pm

Original Palette
67%
Idea 1
11%
Idea 2
22%
Idea 3
No votes
Other (If you picked this option, then why not post on the thread what palette you had in mind?)
No votes

Total votes: 9

Novaraven747
Spoken languages: English and Google Translate XD

Re: Novaraven747's Sprites, Music, Ect.

Post by Novaraven747 »

So after a little help from quite a few people the first bench sprite is complete!

Many thanks to mercurialSK for helping me with the last little bit of the sprite. Also many thanks to Tear for taking the original front sprite and literally transforming it into what it is today! Both of you have my sincerest thanks!
"Looking into the spirit of others is sometimes like looking into a pond. Though we aim to see what's deep in the bottom, we are often distracted by our own reflection." - Novaraven747
"Strive to be humble in victory and gracious in defeat." - Boots Williams
Novaraven747

Post by Novaraven747 »

Another sprite I've been working on. Her name is Zoe Dovetail. She's currently in the Wright Talent Agency Completion as well so go check that out!
ImageImage

I may do a full sheet for her if the feeling come across. But i will defiantly do her a talking ani at some point.
"Looking into the spirit of others is sometimes like looking into a pond. Though we aim to see what's deep in the bottom, we are often distracted by our own reflection." - Novaraven747
Novaraven747

Post by Novaraven747 »

Well, it's been awhile since I've been here. But I've got a WIP sprite I've been working on over the past 3-5 days.

Say hello to Jacob Barrett. This is a WIP and this is just an idea draft. (So I can get an idea what colors work and what I want it to look like.)

I'm pretty satisfied with how its turned out so far. Now to do the real thing. (Which is gonna be a whole ball of fun...)

I'll be surprised if anyone is able to pick up on what parts I used.
Novaraven747

Post by Novaraven747 »

So, this is still a work in progress cause it just doesn't feel complete yet. But this is the (I feel), nearly finished Jacob Barret. I may or may not change the color palette before I completely finish it.

I say may or may not cause I have a few palettes in mind but I dunno which to pick.
Spoiler : Original Palette :
Spoiler : Idea 1 :
Spoiler : Idea 2 :
Spoiler : Idea 3 :
I'll leave a poll on the front page for you guys to help me decide.
Nicky Boy
Spoken languages: Ελληνικά, English

Post by Nicky Boy »

He's pretty good, actually.

Here's my palette (you urged people who chose "other" to do it, so...)
Spoiler : :
you can tell I like Apollo

OK, half-joking with the palette...
...I really like all the other palettes. They are all very original! If there wasn't an "other" option, I would totally go for the original palette!
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Novaraven747

Post by Novaraven747 »

Nicky Boy wrote:He's pretty good, actually.

Here's my palette (you urged people who chose "other" to do it, so...)
Spoiler : :
you can tell I like Apollo

OK, half-joking with the palette...
...I really like all the other palettes. They are all very original! If there wasn't an "other" option, I would totally go for the original palette!
Thanks. A lot of this was franken scratched from other characters. The only frankenspriting i did was for the facial features. So I'm pretty happy how it turned out. But, Good to know you liked the original palette. I like purple so I always try to incorporate it on a character somewhere. I still need to make a few more edits though. (Cleaning up the outlines and such.) But thanks for your input Nicky.
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

The original palette and no. 2 look best to me.
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
Novaraven747

Post by Novaraven747 »

SuperAj3 wrote:The original palette and no. 2 look best to me.
Yeah. I really liked the palette for idea 2 cause the colors seem to really compiment each other. The hair not so much, but i can easily take that from another palette. The original is also good too, even my own brother agrees. XD

Thanks for the feed back AJ.
Novaraven747

Post by Novaraven747 »

From the looks of things. You all seem to like the original palette. Thats good. Im glad you think that. I just have to do some minor edits and then the first sprite will be complete. (Then animations come next :3)
Novaraven747

Post by Novaraven747 »

So after a lot of work. (And IRL not being a tit.) I have finally got my first two sprites done!
ImageImage

Holy poop. It took a while. I might do a few minor edits and redo the sprites. but for now this is good for me.