Artist willing to team up!

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

koorubbu
Spoken languages: English

Artist willing to team up!

Post by koorubbu »

Hello all, my name is koo and I'd like to share my artwork with you guys. I am a young artists and I am obsessed with Phoenix Wright, I really want to build my own case this summer, so I don't feel guilty about not being productive.. lol.
Anyways, here are some samples of my artworks:
Spoiler : :
I also make pixel art! ---> Click here to view

I can also paint backgrounds, scenery, items and stuff like that. And I am so excited about discovering this online case maker, and I really wanna make a good case. But I am still experimenting with it, trying to figure it out... (it's so frustrating ;_;)

Some of my scenery examples:
Character design examples:
WELL ANYHOW, if you like my artwork and need an artist for your case, please don't hesitate to contact me! I am free and ready to work. If you'd like to browse more artworks please visit my blog ---> Click here

AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!
Lind
Trustworthy Spriter
Spoken languages: Yes.

Re: Artist willing to team up!

Post by Lind »

Holy crapola, these are incredible.
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

I feel the same way lind does. Everything's pretty wonderful here.
koorubbu

Post by koorubbu »

Thank you guys! And if anyone needs a sprite artist for their case I am prepared.
drvonkitty

Post by drvonkitty »

A quick recommendation: make sure you join a project that has a solid foundation. You don't want to end up joining a fan-case that you make tons of assets for, and then just disappears, as many, many fancases do. Keep that in mind when choosing someone to team up with.

~Dataman~
Spoken languages: English and finnish.

Post by ~Dataman~ »

Your art is GREAT! I would like to know how and where did you learn that smooth colouring. I have been on art school for like nine years now and I can't do that. (But then again, I have been focusing on black and white ink style)
If you'd like to help out someone, check the next Trial comp, some cases that are made for them require much customized content.
My DeviantArt My Youtube Channel
Anime is awesome! Watch my Anime Sword Techniques series in my Youtube channel! Currently I have covered Gatotsu, Yontoryu, Santoryu, Hiten Mitsurugi, Seven Swords Dance, Wattoujutsu, Scissorblade, Kamiya Kasshin and more is coming! :)

My Art Thread
Ferdielance

Post by Ferdielance »

This is lovely work. I'm sending you a PM about a project of mine!
"A slow sort of country!" said the Queen. "Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!"