[RP] Town of the Extraordinary (RP Start!)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Forum rules

Re: [RP] Town of the Extraordinary (RP Start!) 

Postby DSY » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:42 am

Bean Lately - Sara

How is ANY of this good!? We're all going to die!!!

Seeing this new person walk into the coffee shop, Sara was immediately put on edge.

One could say she had a fine tuned nose for sniffing out dangerous or suspicious parties.

But one could say anything about anything, doesn't mean it's true.

In truth, Sara was just afraid of anyone she didn't know. New people frighten her.

As do guns, being pulled out and pointed at cashiers. That frightens her a lot.

If I had my mask and a place to change maybe I could do something....but I've never really fought someone with a gun before.

Sara huddles up in her seat and tries to bury her body under the table so as to avoid line of sight of this new gun toting guy.
Her mind tells her to step up and be a hero. To save the man being held up and to do what she must.

But her body trembles and her teeth chatter. Her will shakes and her eyes water.

No one would blame her for just letting this go....right?
Never speak in absolutes. (Which is a round about of saying I came back. Hi.)
DSY

Spoken languages: English

Postby Sleuth » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:29 pm

Bean Robbed:

Oscar took a long, satisfied sip of his coffee, savoring the biting bitterness and aroma of the drink as the caffeine refreshed his senses. Ah, what a truly lovely day. He then took the money from the trembling cashier, and turned around, pointing his gun now at the Bean Lately's patrons.

"Alright, folks! Cell phones and wallets, please. And really, don't try anything stupid. Seriously. This isn't a comic book! None of you are heroes." Oscar said, in between sips. He walked as he talked, jabbing the gun at each civilian. There weren't that many other patrons, and soon, the gothic gangster had made his way to a table where two young women sat-- Well, one was sitting, the other was trembling under the table. Fittingly, she was wearing a yellow hoodie. Oscar almost laughed.

"Scared, kid?" Oscar said, baring his pointed teeth in a smug grin, "Don't worry. I won't bite. Phones and wallets."

He turned the gun at Althia. "Come on, I ain't got all day!"
Sleuth

Postby Hesseldahl » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:42 pm

Bean Lately - Althia:

Ok Althia, you have a gun pointed at your head, because you decided to skip school... No time to keep doubting yourself, let's get out alive of this one.

The cute little bunny girl was trembling, she looked like she was going to break out in tears, but despite that she took a step closer to the man, puffed her chest and yelled.

"What do you want meanie!?"
Hesseldahl

Spoken languages: Español, English

Postby DSY » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:00 am

Bad Lately

Blood drips from Sara's wounded hand. *blt* *blt*

She wrapped it up a little while ago but it seems that the makeshift bindings have fallen off at some point.

Maybe she'd have to wrap it up later.

As Sara cowers under the table, the world outside somehow seemed so much smaller. She could barely hear anything happening outside, her mind was too scared to comprehend the noise.

She couldn't think about anything else really, no matter how hard she tried. She thought about fighting back, or escaping, but she was in no position for it. Maybe she could throw the table up at the guy. Send in a clone and beat him before he had a chance to react. But was she even fast enough for it? Maybe she could pretend to comply and then sucker punch him. Maybe she could throw something hot at him? Use a clone to nab the gun or take a bullet while she tried something else.

But no matter what Sara thought, she wasn't sure anything would beat 'gun'.

What a useless power I have. If I had to be born with a power, why couldn't it be one that could actually help me!? Why couldn't I--

BZZZT.

Unfortunately for Sara, the time for talking had just ended. As the girl from before had decided it time to step forward and speak.

"What to do you want meanie!?"

The sounds of the world outside had been bouncing off Sara's ears until now, but hearing the girl says this shook her to her core.

OH MY GOD, SHE'S GOING TO DIE!!!

Without even thinking about it, Sara dives at Althia, putting her injured hand over Althia's mouth. She turns her tearful eyes to the armed robber and shakily pulls out her wallet, offering it to him.
Never speak in absolutes. (Which is a round about of saying I came back. Hi.)
DSY

Postby Sleuth » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:51 am

Bean Robbed:

Oscar's grin widened, threatening to somehow stretch off his own face. This girl was daring to stand up to him? Was she a super like him? Or just a foolish normal human?

"Ha!" He barked. "Feel helpless? Weak? Good. Where are your heroes now? Where's that 'Double Vision' or 'Electro-dude'?"

Either way, her friend had more sense, and pulled her back, handing her wallet, which Oscar gladly snatched up-- Though by the looks of it, it seemed there might not have been much point to that.

Oscar sighed, and pocketed the wallet. "And the phone." Oscar said, jabbing the gun at her. "You're not calling the cops once I'm out of here."
Sleuth

Previous

Return to Forum Games