[RP] Fate/New Dawn (IC Thread - Game 1)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

NihilisticNinja
Spoken languages: English, Latin

Re: [RP] Fate/New Dawn (IC Thread - Game 1)

Post by NihilisticNinja »

Train Station

Assassin gave an unconscious nod as the woman was walking away. It was at least fortunate that this mysterious Master wasn't a sociopathic opportunist. From her observations, it looked like Caster's former Master had been an anomaly in that regard, which was fortunate. The less innocent blood that was spilled during this War, the better.

As everybody else had departed and she had no reason to stay, Assassin moved to catch up with Satsuki. Deciding that she was likely nearby, and there didn't appear to be anybody around to notice her... archaic clothing, Assassin forwent running and instead walked off at a brisk pace.

Near the Train Station

Satsuki walked for a few seconds before reaching Linn. She was honestly surprised that it'd taken so long her allies to catch up with her, but dismissed the matter as irrelevant.

"I am... admittedly not completely positive myself." Satsuki confessed. "But to try and make things brief- We likely have one less problem to deal with, and my 'sister' is aware of the appearance of one of our enemies. Once everybody has caught up with us and we get somewhere private, hopefully 'Sister' can give us more details."
"With good friends by your side, anything is possible. If you really care for each other, it makes everyone stronger! Then you'll have the will to succeed! The world is filled with painful things, it's sad sometimes, and you won't be able to handle it by yourself. But just know: If there's someone that you love, you'll stay on the right path. And you won't ever give in! As long as you keep that person in your heart, you'll keep getting back up. Understand? That's why a Hero never loses!"
Miki by Hershey's Chocolate Bars.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Re: [RP] Fate/New Dawn (IC Thread - Game 1)

Post by kwando1313 »

Another Area, Around the Train Station

The situation had de-escalated completely. The mysterious master had walked away, and Assassin walked away as well. She breathed a sigh of relief. She... Didn't exactly want to get things started this early. And... Well, certainly not in that matter.

Still, it might be best to let Linn know what she had just seen...

Near the Train Station

"Ah, I see. Well, I'm pretty sure that your... 'sister' will be a great source of information!"

It was at this point that Linn's phone buzzed. She looked at the text she just received.

"Oh? Oooh, nice."

She proceeded to close her phone.

"Seems like... She was able to get a good glance at the entire situation from where she was. So... I guess we can share our information pretty easily here. Shall I... call her here as well?"

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."