[RP] Fate/New Dawn (IC Thread - Game 1)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Re: [RP] Fate/New Dawn (IC Thread - Game 1)

Post by enigma »

Train Station

clack - clack - clack

The sound of a train approaching and then whooshing past caused Yuta to let out a sigh of impatience. His foot tapping angrily against the stone platform, creating an irritated slapping sound. A salaryman walked by Yuta and bought a can of coffee from the vending machine which sat next to him.

"Why are we here, Manabu-san?"

Caster casually interjected into Yuta's thoughts.

Because our parents couldn't keep their libido's in check. Why don't you just read my mind?

Yuta snapped back and checked his watch, muttered nonsense and returned to staring at the trains going past.

"You bought a ticket for the Sakura Line but it's gone by 10 times already. So, you're clearly not here to catch a train..."

Yuta turned up the volume on his headphones, to no avail. A mix of classical music, instrumental anime music and vocaloid blared loud enough to gather some views from the other train goers. Alas, they were to polite to say anything.

"Why are you listening to that, anyway? I can tell you're not a fan of classical music, you never seem to listen to it when you're alone..."

Vivaldi's seasons ended and Yuta's phone promptly clicked over to the next song.

"どうして みんなが 幸せなの?
この世界のこと 聞きたいって、知りたいって
水辺の公園で みんなが耳を澄ませて
わくわくするね ねぇ、オンディーヌ?"

Yuta barely sang. Instead he mumbled the lyrics under his breath. Out of tune, aggressive and practically monotone, the lyrics sounded like the audio equivalent of gravel.

"Hm. Strange. Not a single song sung by an actual human being..."

Yuta's eyes swiveled to the left as a train came in and his hands shook. He coughed into his hand before breaking out into a hideous mask of a smile.

Caster. I told you I had a plan.

This caused Caster to let out a bemused chuckle.

"Oh? We're on speaking terms again? I thought you were ignoring me."

Yuta stood up and threw his headphones onto the train tracks and screamed an expletive at the ground, causing the other train-goers to turn around and gasp in shock. All eyes landing on him.

Or that is what he would have done if it wasn't for the fact that he couldn't have people noticing him. So, instead, he got up and put some coins into the vending machine.

Caster. Blow up the train.

"What."

Caster's expression turned cold and his tone dropped to a flat what.

Blow up the train. If there are, like, you know... Other mages on the train we can thin their numbers... If there aren't... Well, it will draw them out.

clang.

Yuta's grip on the coins loosened and he dropped them to the ground. He wiped the sweat off his hands and bent down to pick them up.

"Yuta. I'm not going to blow up the train."

Yuta licked his lips and blinked to remove the slight stinging sensation in his eyes.

Yes, you are. You have no choice. You're my servant. You have to obey me.

"I'm not going to do that, Yuta. I'm not sure what sort of ego trip you're on, but this is ridiculous. You don't need to do something as... stupid as this."

IT'S NOT F***ING STUPID! Don't act so goddamn high and mighty! You think just because everyone acts like you're so smart, you know everything? I have a plan and we're going to follow it. I know that everyone else thinks they're smart, that they know what the best way to go about things is. But they're idiots. So, Caster, just trust my plan.

Yuta balled his hand into a tight fist, digging his nails into his palm.

"...Do you plan on using a command spell?"

Yuta let out a breathy sigh/laugh, but answered immediately.

Yes.

"Don't. I actually want to win this. Because I believe in the people."

And despite the venom in his mental voice, Caster made a noise of defeat. And as the sound escaped into Yuta's conciousness, the train behind him suddenly started up again. It drove forward at extreme speeds, before ramming against the sides and flipping over itself. With a sickening crash and screams, it folded into a ball and destroyed itself.

And Yuta ran off to the toilets to throw up.
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

Park

As Olivia just stood there, continuing her feeble attempts at lying, the other girl approached her, and began threatening her. "Ah?! I'm not spewing anything at you! And I don't appreciate being threatened." she said, taking on a more serious tone, the nervousness from before going away. "I'm not your friend. Friends don't threaten friends." Her grip tightened on her cane. Want me to do something about it? Rider thought. No, I don't want to resort to violence, despite how quick she seems to. Just stand there looking intimidating. Olivia thought back. Rider walked up next to Olivia, still towering over her. "Now then, does something seem to be the matter? Why are you waving that thing about at my niece?" Rider said.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Park

She's onto you, Master. You've gone into this with too little planning. I'm formulating a strategy now, just buy me a few seconds, and I shall-

God, trust me on this, alright? I know exactly what I'm going to say! I have this all planned out in my head, so don't worry, I know precisely what I'm doing.

Hoshi took a step towards Subaru. She cleared her throat, and looked up directly into the other Master's eyes. She rose a finger to her, glaring at the girl confidently from behind her glasses. She carried herself as if she knew exactly what she was doing, like she was in control. She opened her mouth to speak, and...

"I-"

A sudden loud, crashing sound and the echo of screams across spread over the park. The sound of panic seemed to ring in Hoshi's ears. Her previous confidence drained away as she stood there, shaking nervously like a chihuahua with her mouth hanging open, unable to form any words.

"Hoshi!" Saber shouted to his Master. "We must not stay here any longer. I can't imagine this being a normal occurrence. We must find a safer location, now! We can formulate a plan from there, whether we wish to encounter or abscond, but for now we must put you out of harm's way and access the situation." He grabbed Hoshi's wrist. "Now let's go!"

He looked down to Subaru with a glare. "We can continue this later. For now there are more pressing concerns, and I suggest you find a way to protect your own safety while you still can." He tugged at Hoshi to leave, who was still frozen in place unable to completely process what just happened.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Park

S***. Was I being that obvious? And... I certainly don't like the way that her servant is... Glaring at me. I mean... Sure, Archer's here and Satsuki and Assassin are here, but... I don't exactly want to start a full blown battle when I'm in such a vulnerable position. Ugh. Maybe it'd be better for me to back off for now?

Linn backed off with her aggressive pose... And began to give Olivia a noogie.

"Me? Threaten you?" She began to laugh an extremely awkward laugh. "I'd neeeeeever do that. I mean, that's be suuuuuper silly wouldn't it?"

She glanced at her wrist. Turning away, she began walking away.

"And wow, would you look at the time, looks like it should be time for me to head off an-"

... What on earth was that sound? A crash of some sort? She decided to turn back.

"Or... Before I leave... Do any of you have any idea what the f*** that just was right now?"

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
NihilisticNinja
Spoken languages: English, Latin

Post by NihilisticNinja »

Park

Satsuki was passively watching Linn and Olivia continue their discussion, deciding if it would be best to stick around and try to salvage the situation or if it might be better to go elsewhere...

And then she heard it. A loud crash, and the faint sound of screaming.

Satsuki jolted upwards, slightly, as though awoken from a nap. However, she kept her especially stoic and her voice level.

"Not a clue. I'm tempted to go investigate. Would either of you like to accompany me?"
"With good friends by your side, anything is possible. If you really care for each other, it makes everyone stronger! Then you'll have the will to succeed! The world is filled with painful things, it's sad sometimes, and you won't be able to handle it by yourself. But just know: If there's someone that you love, you'll stay on the right path. And you won't ever give in! As long as you keep that person in your heart, you'll keep getting back up. Understand? That's why a Hero never loses!"
Miki by Hershey's Chocolate Bars.
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Park

A... Mysterious crashing noise that they didn't seem to know about? Great. Well... I did make a promise to go help Satsuki so...

"Well... I'm game for that. I mean... It's dangerous to go alone. Might as well stick together, no?"

Archer. Follow me at a distance. We're... Moving off to wherever that sound came from.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
enigma

Post by enigma »

Train Station

The lightfooted man with the ponytail walked along the side of the train, it had been overturned in the crash leaving it's windows facing up towards the shoes of the man. He peered into the windows, one by one, looking for survivors.

Damn. Another body.

The man gritted his teeth and balled his fist.

Disgusting.

He didn't keep his focus on the body and moved to the next carriage, continuing his duty.

"Ah."

He drew a breath and composed himself. Inside the cabin was an unconscious woman (she must have hit her head in the crash) and her child. He was about ten, maybe a little older... They weren't okay but they were alive. He smiled the most calming, soothing smile he could and forced open the window.

"Hello, there. I'm not going to waste your time and ask if your alright. Instead, a better question, can you move?"

The little boy shook his head at first, before breaking into a nod. He trembled and stayed close to his mother.

"Right... Okay. That's good! That means I can help."

The man slowly dangled himself in through the window and positioned himself on the stem of a bolted-in table. From there, he managed to climb down to the ground.

"Ah..."

The kid was nervous, panicked. The man shook his head but didn't lose his calm smile.

I'm sorry, child.

"Alright, then. Let's see... Here's what we can do."

His manner was calm, as if he was simply making plans for an afternoon picnic.

"I will give you a boost up and I'll carry your mother. Together, we'll climb over these couches and make it to the exi-"

No. Damn, that won't work. The bodies...

"Actually. Never mind. That won't work."

The kid tilted his head, confused but didn't question it. Meanwhile, the man looked around. He didn't have many options... Children aren't known for being particularly agile...

Unless... Well, as a member of the family we call humanity... It's my duty to help my brothers, sisters, sons and daughters, isn't it?

He chuckled and shook his head, the body language of a man who'd reached an incredibly simple conclusion.

"I suppose it can't be helped..."

He squatted down and placed his hands on top of his lap.

"Put your mother on my back and then you hop on."

The child recoiled in surprise.

"Ah... Ah... Mister, are you sure..."

The man let out a good natured laugh and clicked his tongue.

"Well, you don't plan to leave her behind, do you?"

The kid shook his head fiercely and tried his best to drape his mother over the mans back before climbing on himself. The man grunted slightly, but wiped his palms elegantly on a handkerchief and began to climb.

"Remember, hold on tight. As much as I'd appreciate lightening the weight, a diet is always the better method."

He climbed his way up the tables and dragged himself out the window with as much strength as he could muster, before letting the passengers off and bending over to regain his strength. He looked out to the distance to see the rushing officers and security.

Good. Others more qualified for this have arrived.

With a smile, he began his descent down the side of the train.

"Hey! Mister... Uh... Thanks."

The kid looked away and wiped his tears on his shirt, ignoring his dripping nose.

"No thanks needed. I'm just doing my duty."

The kid nodded and swallowed.

"Ah... Um... But what's your name, mister?"

The man thought for a bit before cracking a wry smile.

"George Washington."

He chuckled at his own sarcasm and hopped off the train, fading away to become unseeable.
-------
Manabu finished washing his face and cleaning his mouth out. He spat in the sink and turned up to the mirror.

Bags still under the eyes... Good. Didn't want to wash those away. Eyes aside, though, I look like crap.

With a groan, he dried his face and turned back to the mirror to crack a few weak psychotic, hysterical and sadistic smiles.

Sigh... None of them look right.

A faint sound of a door opening and Caster walked into the bathroom, observing the place. He lifted an eyebrow but kept a judging glare on his master.

"I see your stomach isn't as keen on depravity as you are. Or perhaps you just ate some particularly virtuous eggs for breakfast."

Manabu waved a hand to dismiss Caster and rubbed his temples.

"Oh, shut up... I don't even eat eggs. I eat, you know... Rice and stuff..."

He turned around and glared back at Caster, breathing in heavily through his mouth and exhaling through his nose with as much tired venom as he could muster.

"Where the hell were you anyway?"

Caster made a sort of "elegant snort" noise and let a pause take effect.

"Oh, you know. Just listening to the silvery tones of vomit, laughter and general noxiousness."

Manabu showed Caster his favourite gesture and stormed past him.

"Where to now, master? Are we going to make some sort of mass sacrifice to Satan? Or perhaps enact the necronomicon? Cthulhu fthgan, perhaps?"

Manabu slammed the door and winced as he tried to formulate a decent "calm, cool, chessmaster" expression. Eventually, he succeeded in something close enough.

"Wrong, servant. We're heading to the shopping district."

"I don't suppose you're planning to buy yourself an ethics textbook, are you?"

"...Sure. If by that you're referring to Mein Kampf."

Manabu snickered at his own joke. If it weren't so demeaning to his own dignity, Caster would have rolled his eyes. Instead, he merely settled on mouthing "how original" behind Manabu's back and hoping that the juvenility would be forgiven this one time.
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

Park

Olivia was not happy, but her anger quickly turned into confusion upon hearing the crash. She did want to see what the source of the noise was, and though she didn't want to be around this annoying, violent girl any longer, she'd have to for a bit longer if she went to see what the crash was.

"I'm fine with that. Should be interesting." she replied. Rider merely nodded.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Park

"... That can't possibly be good." Subaru said, her glare getting more intense as she turned to face the direction of the crash. She made sure to put her glasses back on, then decided that she needed to do things as quickly and efficiently as possible. There simply wasn't any time to waste.

Lancer... Keep yourself in check. Your magical energy is rising. You aren't a Berserker, so this kind of aggressiveness isn't necessary. They'll notice you soon.

As you wish, Master. But... I can't forgive whoever did that! Are they really involving innocent civilians already!? I realize everyone's definition of honor is different, but there are limits to what anyone should do! At the very least, if there was some sort of potential gain for this act, I would be able to understand that there was some kind of cruel logic applied to it. War is cruel, I realized that a long time ago. But this... Whoever did this is just making an enemy out of everyone! Master, don't hesitate to summon me to battle if it means defeating this villain!

Subaru was actually quite surprised by how furious her Servant sounded. True, she could be passionate, but this was the first time that she had ever truly seemed to give into her rage. But Subaru couldn't exactly blame her. Subaru herself found it more difficult than most to really feel bad for others, but something like this... She felt like throwing up.

Without bothering to say goodbye to Hoshi or 'Shigeru', Subaru turned and started sprinting towards the site of the crash. As a magus, she had made sure to get some exercise and she knew how to defend herself if absolutely necessary. While she could never hope to beat a Servant by herself, she would be able to put up quite a fight if she ever directly faced a Master alone (a very real possibility). In this case, she was grateful that she wasn't completely unathletic, since it meant that she could run at a fairly decent pace.

Subaru wasn't sure how long she ran, but it honestly didn't matter to her. The whole world moved in a blur to her. It could have been a few seconds, it could have been a few years. She took several deep breaths. Lancer took the chance to finally materialize beside her once she was sure that there was absolutely no one else around.

When Subaru regained her focus, she could only stare in horror at the state of the train. Countless innocents had to be dead. She could have easily been among them if she had decided to board that train for whatever reason.

"... This is... Revolting." Subaru said to herself. Lancer nodded in agreement, doing her best to not let her anger control her.

... I say that, but... What do I know? Maybe I'll end up resorting to this if I get desperate enough. I've prepared myself to do anything... It's kind of hypocritical to judge someone else for this, isn't it?

Wrong! Master, you're better than that. I know it. We need to find survivors. Don't worry, I'll be cautious to make sure the enemy doesn't catch us off-guard.

But Subaru didn't listen. She knew that she was about to do something reckless, but something inside of her just snapped.

"Where's the bastard that did this!? Come out, you coward! If you're going to resort to this, then at least show me what the face of a real monster looks like! Of course, that's assuming you haven't run already!" Subaru yelled, in what she considered an uncharacteristic display of rage from herself. Suddenly, the situation had reversed, and it was now her Servant who was doing her best to calm her down.

... Calm down. Deep breaths. Being angry during this situation is only going to make decisions harder to make and get you killed. First of all, what kind of Servant would be able to pull off something like this? Let me think about the candidates. ... Wait. For starters, I can't even be sure that they'll respond, or if they're even still here. Lancer, keep your guard up and be ready for anything. If nothing happens... We're going to take a closer look at the train.

Of course. But Master... Others will be arriving soon as well, some involved in the war, and some who aren't. Prepare yourself for anything. In the worst-case scenario, we may have to retreat. I realize we're likely to get caught up in battle, and this situation is already beyond salvaging, but fighting in public is still very risky. ... Of course, I still desire to fight whoever did this. I leave the decision to you.
Spoiler : OOC :
I haven't written Subaru and Lancer in a while, and I definitely haven't written them as angry as they get in this post, so hopefully they aren't too OOC. In particular, I had to reword some of Subaru's comments because I felt like she was coming across as too Hazuki-like. Made sure to change it around so that Subaru clearly acts differently than how Hazuki would react, even if there are similarities.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Real Name (2024), A Silly Little Dream (hopefully late 2024 or very early 2025), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully late 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
enigma

Post by enigma »

Train Station

Nothing happened for the first few minutes. And then the young man made his way through the crowd, towards the source of commotion. He wore a white shirt and black, open, school blazer exposing a blood red tie. He was grinning like something out of a slasher film, his eyes obscured by the light flashing off his glasses and a shock of dirty blonde hair. He pushed them up slightly and pushed down his headphones.

He tapped himself on the head with two fingers in salute.

"Howdy. If you're looking for a psychopathic, monstrous killer that would be me. You may call me... Madara!"

He bowed, his skinny, lanky frame making it look almost like he crumpled into himself.

Caster sighed and shook his head.

Well, here we go...

"Madara" waved his arms like a conductor, and at once the music from his headphones began blaring across the station and all the people on the platform suddenly collapsed to the ground.

"I am death walking. I am The Incarnation of Hel! I am a GOD OF THE NEW WORLD!"

You're also a little bastard who leaves me to do all the work...

Caster grumbled but continued according to script.

"Madara" placed a satchel on the ground and pulled out a metal ruler. He sliced the air with it a few times and then points it at Subaru.

"So, then. Have you come here to receive the divine retribution of the justice of my Holy Blade Arschloch? Or have you come to kneel at my feet, woman?"

"Remember to be subtle", he said. "Don't make it look like I'm a Shounen Anime villain..." he said. Well, maybe if he didn't act like he was one already....

Caster smiled an almost-genuine grin.

Oh well. It's showtime.

Madara entered a stance for dueling and laughed maniacally.

"Well, Peasant! Make your choice!"
NihilisticNinja

The Park

Satsuki's only reaction towards the consent of her companions was a slight nod, as though she had considered asking if they would follow her had been an utter formality. The American then jumped to her feet, and began walking towards the direction of the noise at a great pace.

Assassin then stood up. Gone was her cheerful grin, her lips now curled into a slight frown. The playful sparkle in her black eyes had vanished as well, her eyes now having a dull, lifeless quality to them. Without saying a word, she sprinted in the direction of her Master.

Catching up with Satsuki was an easy task for the swift Assassin, reaching Satsuki before the girl had reached Fubuki bridge. She then walked at the same pace as the young girl, effortlessly replicating Satsuki's quick strides.

I believe I can make an educated guess as to what has occurred.

Assassin and Satsuki crossed Fuyuki Bridge, pushing their way through the various shouting bystanders. The voices of the pedestrians blended together, resulting in a chaotic cacophony of noise that made Satsuki's ears throb.

We both can. But let us not jump to conclusions; this could be utterly unrelated to the War. Making assumptions before we have information only leads to disaster.

The two crossed the bridge, and reached the train station shortly thereafter.

Train Station

It didn't take long for Satsuki to reach the train station- most likely approximately ten minutes. She wished it had taken a lot longer.

She wondered how many people were dead. Ten? Fifty? One hundred? They had likely all been innocents. Blissfully ignorant bystanders, having had no idea that today their lives would be cruelly and pointlessly cut short. She noticed all the collapsed bystanders as well- were they dead too? Or unconscious? Satsuki couldn't tell.

The girl closed her eyes, her nails digging deep into her palms.

Assassin meanwhile merely gazed straight ahead, her expression impassive.

Stay calm, my Master. Civilian casualties are unfortunate, but on some level should be expected. Growing angry will accomplish nothing.

I'm not angry, Assassin. I'm calm. I'm perfectly calm.

Satsuki wasn't sure which of them she was trying to convince. She took a couple deep breaths, and then unclenched her fists.

Satsuki then noticed that she wasn't the only one still standing- there were two other people- woman, and a man. She was certain that the person responsible for this massacre was among them, and that made her next move painfully obvious. She reached into her pocket, and handed a small white card to Assassin- the key to her hotel room.

Assassin, go obtain your weapon, I'll inform the others as to the current situation.

Assassin turned to her Master and gave her a nearly imperceptible nod before dashing off in the direction they had come, her Master soon following.

Fubuki Bridge

Assassin ran at an incredible speed, vanishing from Satsuki's sight in mere seconds. Satsuki merely stood on the end of the right side of the bridge, awaiting the arrival of her "allies."
"With good friends by your side, anything is possible. If you really care for each other, it makes everyone stronger! Then you'll have the will to succeed! The world is filled with painful things, it's sad sometimes, and you won't be able to handle it by yourself. But just know: If there's someone that you love, you'll stay on the right path. And you won't ever give in! As long as you keep that person in your heart, you'll keep getting back up. Understand? That's why a Hero never loses!"
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Park

Linn watched as Satsuki ran off with Assassin. She... Decided to stay back for a bit, following at a slower pace. After all, it'd probably be for the best to let her scout out the situation at hand, if things really were as dicey as she thought they would be. After all, Archer was following at a distance, and... Well, she wasn't best suited for close combat, if necessary...

Fubuki Bridge

The way towards the Train Station was rather hectic. People panicking. Shouting. Pandemonium. Certainly, whatever had happened was quite troubling. Linn had to push her way through (which luckily was rather easy) in order to make her way towards the train station. However, once she got to the bridge, she saw that Satsuki was there all alone. Linn looked behind her, and noticed that Olivia wasn't there yet. She breathed a sigh of relief. At least she wouldn't have to keep up the act right now...

"Satsuki... Firstly, what the f*** happened? I'm guessing you went off ahead to find out... And... Well... Where's Assassin?"

lazyplague
Spoken languages: English

Post by lazyplague »

The Park

After the explosion, pairs of people moved, Berserker got a little twitchy, and Price stood up. He waited until they were barely out of earshot before motioning to Berserker, "Let's take a look at that noise ourselves. Keep to the shadows." He whispered to Berserker. He then strode across the grass, keeping the second duo of people barely in eyesight. He furrowed his eyebrow and tried to move as quietly as possible. Although the grunting of Berserker ruined that effect. Eventually Price just did a light jog.

Fubuki Bridge

Price stopped a little before he reached the area, and hid behind a small wall. He had seen people at the bridge, and he didn't want to risk getting seen yet. This was a problem, however. He couldn't just wait here. If someone came from the other direction, there's be quite the problem with answering why exactly he was hiding there. He didn't want to have to get attention drawn to him just yet.

"Berserker, give me your suit. I'll get at least myself past. I can't take the risk considering how they're rushing towards the scene of a presumably big explosion. No normal human does that. A Mage, however, might be interested in big events like that." Price said as Berserker took off his suit and handed it to Price. Price than threw the suit over top of him, and pulled it over his head. The suit, naturally sorta ripped, had dirt on it due to Berserker's wild adventures. Price then knelt down and grabbed some dirt and dust and rubbed it on his face. Making him look dirty. He then popped out a lens in his glasses' frame.

"Now, you go into the water and reach the other side. Don't jump in, just casually enter. Don't make a noise." He said. And so, Berserker casually walked towards the river, and entered it. Making minimal noise before he submerged himself entirely in the water after a large gulp of air.

Price then came out of hiding and started shambling towards the Bridge. No companion to be seen. He covered as much of his face with the suit as he could. He tottered onto the bridge slowly, and began to make his way over it, looking like a very tired vagabond. He didn't even look towards the two people conversing at the bridge. He was leaning towards the edge of the bridge.
Spoiler : OoC :
For the record, this post is open due to me not wanting to basically force NN and Kwando to ignore Price. If the two both make posts, I'll have him make his way over the bridge and be done with it.
NihilisticNinja

Fubuki Bridge

Linn arrived shortly after Satsuki reached the bridge. Once Assassin was mentioned, Satsuki turned back to facing Linn, put a finger to her lips, and then responded. "I went to investigate, yes. It was a bloody scene, at least a couple dozen people dead, most probably." Satsuki paused for a moment, took a breath, and then continued. "There are a couple people still at the train station, and I highly suspect at least one of them of being responsible for what happened. My sister went to get some assistance, and if you know anybody that you think can help, I'd heavily recommend you get in touch with them."

Satsuki wished that she could be more subtle, but that should be clear enough.
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Fubuki Bridge

Oops. That was dumb of her. Being out in public like that and saying stuff like that...

"A bloody scene? Th-That doesn't sound good... And, I see... Your sister went off to get some help... As, for anyone that can help us? Don't worry. I've got someone watching out for me." Linn proceeded to give a knowing wink.

And... It seemed that Olivia still wasn't here yet. What was taking that annoying girl so long? But... Well, since she wasn't here... Might as well ask Satsuki a few more questions, right?

"So... That Olivia... It's pretty obvious that she's a m-" Did she almost start saying that stuff out loud again? Geez, when would she learn? "-also part of the competition. What... Team do you think she's on? And, well... What do you think of her? I... I honestly don't think she's very trustworthy, but... I'd be interested in hearing what you have to say about her..."