[RP] Fire Emblem: Wish of the Goddess

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Re: [RP] Fire Emblem: Wish of the Goddess

Post by Blackrune »

Spoiler : insights :
Reinforcements!
...rude.
I'll wait a bit before healing this turn, as I'm not sure who needs it most. The flying units should probably either retreat and wait for the rest or hide in the mountains in the corner and then get close to the new mage from there.

Also, you didn't update Naomi's HP. She should have 16.
And there are two barbarians on (7, 2) in the statsheet. I think one of them moved.
Gav
Spoken languages: English, Chez Swedish

Post by Gav »

Phantom moves 2W and tries (we hope not in vain) to finish off the mage.
gotMLK7 wrote:This is a list where NBA Jam beats Mega Man 2.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Spoiler : Tactical Insight :
Suggestion: The fliers fall back away from the enemy, out of range. I'm going to have Camila go 1N and 1E to the Peak (As a barbarian, Camila is the only one in our group who can get there AND get the terrain bonuses) so that she can lure the Lance Fighter and easily kill him off. I would like to make a note that I'd prefer it if Heac or Edgar started heading to our direction since our little group will probably need a healer.

Any criticisms/improvements to recommend?
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
The Fury Wraith
Spoken languages: English, Dutch

Post by The Fury Wraith »

Spoiler : No, don't look...! :
Username: TheFuryWraith
Name: Dean
Gender/Sex: Male
Class: Knight
Appearance: Bishounen with long blond hair, blue eyes and white pale skin. He's wearing a full Knight armor with helm at all times, however. So his face won't really be seen.
Personality: Dean is really fond of his looks, which in turn makes him extremely paranoid to get scarred in any way. Generally careful in making decisions, especially if it involves danger. As he is scared of getting any wounds that could ruin his beautiful skin or face, he absolutely refuses to get out of his armor and will decide to stay in his armor until the war is over.
Backstory: Born with natural beauty, Dean aspired to become a model or any job that involves showing off how beautiful he is. In his youth, he even refused to play outside as it could harm his beauty. Sadly, he had to enlist to the army as the first born son of his family. This of course came as bad news to Dean, as having to fight in a war would certainly up the risks of him getting scarred. After some failed attempts of trying to get out of service, he decided to enlist as an Armor Knight, figuring that if he could be completely shielded from weapons with this huge armor, he could perhaps survive this war unscathed. Dean hopes the war will end soon, for obvious reasons.
Recruitment Method: Enemy Unit. Needs to be talked to by 3 Allied Units before he will join. (Any of them will do.)

Growth rates:

HP:105
Strength:65
Magic:15
Skill:60
Speed:30
Luck:40
Defense:85
Resistance:20

Yeah, made speed and res worse to make up for that defense. Typical Knight otherwise. I took Kellam's Growth rate distribution and changed them a little here and there. (But still, I consider these stats sooo high... I had to buff up stats in order to make them more like Awakening... Why are Awakening Growths so OP...? Kellam with 45 speed and 35 Res, seriously IS?)
Case made by me: Turnabout Retribution
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Spoiler : Response to GD :
Sounds good to me! Retreat and pick them off one-by-one seems like our best bet here.

I'm assuming, of course, that you've already run the numbers.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
GuardianDreamer

Spoiler : Tactical Insight/Response to Enthalpy :
Yep, I have. Camila will be completely safe no matter what happens, even if we epically mess up. For reference, here are the relevant numbers for when Camila faces the Lance Fighter. This includes the Peak terrain bonus, and assumes that she's using her Iron Axe. (There is absolutely no reason to use her Hand Axe here.)

Lance Fighter has a 20.5% chance of hitting Camila for 6 damage. Keep in mind that Camila has 13 HP right now. She'll be fine, though I would prefer to get a healer to the group soon to make things easier for when we face the Mage and Barbarian.

Camila has a 87.5% chance of striking for 16 damage, killing the Lance Fighter due to the fact that Mikael weakened him already.

The odds are even better when you take True Hit into account. As a side note, this will bring Camila pretty close to a level up. (Here's hoping she doesn't somehow miss her STR growth again.)
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Make My Life Worse
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Blackrune

Post by Blackrune »

Spoiler : OoC :
Well, as long as you retreat into Heac's range, I'll have him go over there and heal up one of you.
GuardianDreamer

Camila moves 1N and 1E onto the Peak, then equips her Iron Axe if she hasn't done so already.
I think a good idea would be to get Heac over to us, maybe healing Mikael this turn. Mikael isn't THAT injured, but even 6 points of missing HP might somehow make our plans harder later. This will also allow for Heac to hopefully heal Camila next turn since she'll probably need it (though I guess we'll see).

Naturally, we want to make sure that Mikael retreats to a place that is out of the Lance Fighter's range, but also remaining a bit close to Camila so that Heac can come in and heal her next turn. One way to do this is for Mikael to go 2E and 4N, and for Heac to go 5E and 2S and then heal Mikael. This keeps Mikael JUST out of the Lance Fighter's range which is important since we'll probably want him to see combat soon. Lillika and Enolt might want to go all the way east to the mountains where no one can get them and they'll be close by to help next turn. (Speaking of which, since Camila will be very close to level 5 after killing the Lance Fighter, I will be perfectly okay with just using the Hand Axe to weaken people and such. Give Mikael and Lillika some precious EXP too and stuff.)

Also, I've noticed that my strategies tend to have a tone of "You MUST do this" which... I'm trying to avoid since I'm not trying to sound like I am the speaker of the FE Gods or anything like that. Sometimes I miss very simple details, so do tell me if there are any improvements that could be made here.
Make My Life Worse
Defend Him, Not Me!
My Twitter is here
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Phantom hits, dealing 10 damage! (-1/20)
The Mage dies!
Phantom gains 20 EXP. (39/100)

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

As expected, the Lance Fighter rushed straight at Mikael. Fine with him - his blow would strike harder. He prepared his axe, and the two struck each other at the same time. Though as expected, he too was left with a gash on him. Might as well finish the jo--

And then came the reinforcements. How many raiders are in this group?! Gah, not that it matters. We can still take them. Just can't charge at them like they do to us... A quick glance showed that the barbarian girl, it seemed, had the right idea. Good... Much as he wanted to add this kill to his list, better to live another day.

Mikael moves 2E, 4N.
This lets Heac do a 5E, 2S heal, getting me back to full, moving Heac closer to the group, and getting us out of range of the Lance Fighter.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Blackrune

Post by Blackrune »

Spoiler : Tactical insight :
Pretty sure unpromoted Heac can only move 6 spaces, so 5E, 2S won't work. I guess it won't matter too much though, I'll just heal someone else first and then Mikael at the beginning of the next turn.

EDIT: Nevermind, I checked and apparently it's 7 movement. I NEVER KNEW.
Heac moves 5E, 2S and heals Mikael.
ZetaAzuel
Spoken languages: English

Post by ZetaAzuel »

"Looks like you guys have this under control... guess I'll just go over here and make sure that everyone is all right."

Enolt Moves 4N and 2W

"You alright? No blood got on you or anything right?" He asks Megaera
Hersh is officially the best for making this awesome Rogan and Parseline Sig!
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Voodoo the Wobbufett Lv. 14
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
~~Proud Son of Dypo deLina and Evolina deLuna~~
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Heac heals Mikael for 15 HP. (22/22)
Heac gains 17 EXP. (66/100)

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Alnar
Spoken languages: ??????

Post by Alnar »

Edgar moves 3S, 2W and heals Andreas.

"Even the mightiest of warriors are backed by a simple healer!"
Reverie
Spoken languages: English

Post by Reverie »

Noticing the reinforcements, Lillika retreats 6N, 1W, preparing herself for any potential upcoming conflict.