[RP] The City Streets {Open residence}

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Sleuth
Spoken languages: English

Re: [RP] The City Streets

Post by Sleuth »

Sounds cool. I like a little RNG to keep things fresh.

I'm kinda hoping we'll get another Police Officer app so I have someone else to work off of. Luckily I had no idea what I was doing to begin with, therefore my unpreparedness leaves me exactly where I started!
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Re: [RP] The City Streets

Post by DLA »

Spoiler : App :
Full Name: Vivian Ford
Age, DOB: 21, April 1st
Appearance: Image

Profession: Unemployed(Clown?)

Personality: Vivian is a very cheerful, optimistic sort. She tries her best to make everyone happy. She's also incredibly lonely, as she doesn't really have any friends. Because of this, she stands around in the middle of the night dressed like a clown in an attempt to make friends. She's blissfully unaware of the fact that most people find clowns terrifying, and instead thinks they bring joy to people, which is why she does this. She'll stand around in the dark making balloon animals and whatnot, confused as to why everyone just runs away screaming.

Interests: Making friends, plush toys, ugly sweaters.

Background information: Vivian was homeschooled most of her life, and never really got to make any friends other than her collection of plush toys. She was pretty lonely most of her life, until she got the idea that she should try and make some friends. She figured that she would have to make people happy if she wanted to be friends with them. Clowns make people happy, right? She dyed her hair purple, got her costume together, and began to go around the streets at night, trying to make people laugh but failing at it badly.

She also got the idea of being a master thief at one point, which she thought would make her well liked. For her, this consisted of going into a donut shop, asking for a donut, and not paying for it, while standing there laughing evilly at the ceiling. She spent the night in jail a few times for this, but no charges were ever pressed. Her mother just kind of lets her do her thing since she's not really hurting anyone and not getting into any real trouble.

Family, if any: Mother, father.

Wealth/Social Class: Middle class.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
titleguy1

Re: [RP] The City Streets {Open residence}

Post by titleguy1 »

Hey, if one more person wants to join, it's all we need for me to start up the game :D
Lee Fudge

Post by Lee Fudge »

Is there still residence?
Please let me know if there is.
Lee Fudge

Post by Lee Fudge »

If there is here is my entry

Name: Leonard Cain

Appernce: Has a beard, always wears a fedora and suit, and is balding. As for his personality he is really serious

Date of birth: 8, 12,1945 Age 70

Background: Not to much is known about Cain, older citizens find him to always been in the city.

Intrests: Reading and law

Family: Unknown.

Class: Middle