Shelvington Academy (Slice of Life RP): NEW DAY

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Re: Shelvington Academy (Slice of Life RP): Costume Party

Post by DLA »

Dorm Hall

Once again, Lewis stood smiling, the verbal abuse being hurled his way not seeming to affect him.

"Once again, I must apologize for any distress I have caused, dearie! If I did ramble about my hat, such was not the intent! I merely meant to provide information regarding your previous queries! I do not wish to cause any unnecessary strain on your part, and would be glad to assist in any tasks I am capable of assisting with! I meant not to imply a lack of directional sense, merely to offer navigational assistance! I am not aware of any incidences in which I might have been transported through the dimensions, though such may have occurred without my knowledge! Such would be regrettable, as I would wish to write an account of such an affair, but I digress! My eyewear was prescribed to me by an optometrist, and later supplied by an optician, to answer your question, and I am afraid I do not recognize your personage due to living in relative isolation! I've only recently begun utilizing the internet and computer, as well as a cellular phone for communication with my publishers! In conclusion, you are correct on the matter of the literary, as I've quite the library within my domicile, which I make use of quite frequently!"

After another calm sort of ramble, he bowed again.

Approaching the School, Within the Previously Mentioned Area

"Of all the blasted places to be left behind... Sand... Filth... Seabirds... The absolute worst." Carrying a folding chair, an umbrella, a plastic shovel, and a cane, Phineas Masters, who had familiar taste in headgear, was returning to the school after falling asleep on the beach in the chair, walking in an unnecessarily uncomfortable manner with how he was holding all the things. He had been pretty indifferent on the matter of attending the school beforehand, as he wasn't exactly excited to do so, but wasn't necessarily against the concept of it. Now, however, he wasn't happy.

He approached the school's front gate, making more noise than he really needed to, the items and his muttering combined. Someone would receive a strongly worded letter or some kind of rant from him about this, he had decided. He'd just need to put all of this down somewhere first, then find some paper, or whoever was responsible. As he walked to the gate, he dropped the folding chair. With how he was currently holding things, he would have to set something down first in order to grab it, which would mean further inconvenience. Reaching out with his leg, he seemed to be trying to pull it closer to him ineffectively, not really sure of what it would accomplish, but wanting it to accomplish something.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Fantasyhunt
Spoken languages: English, learning Japanese
Location: Somewhere between the void and the abyss. I lose track.

Post by Fantasyhunt »

Gymnasium - Karen

"Isabelle..." Karen repeated the other girl's name in a whisper. She felt her heart flutter a bit when Isabelle held her hand.

“When we reach the singin’ games, do ya want to have a sing off?”

"S-sure! Zat sounds like fun!" Karen replied while walking past the dancing games and other arcade systems to find the singing games. "Jou can choose zee song; I might just take forever if I chose."

Karen eventually found a karaoke system set up several machines away from Disco Disco Revolt. At least the clanking wasn't too bad now that it was at a distance. Letting go of Isabelle's hand, Karen motioned to the karaoke machine.

"Here ve are!" Karen took a moment to smooth out her costume. She did want to keep the robes looking nice, especially in front of someone as pretty as Isabelle. "I-I hope jou don't mind me asking, but are jou a singer? I myself am a better pianist zan singer but I sing just because it is fun."
Last edited by Fantasyhunt on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hesseldahl
Spoken languages: Español, English

Post by Hesseldahl »

Gymnasium-Gleen:

Gleen was at the gym. They had entered with everyone else, of course, it's not like they just appeared into the story!
What? That they hadn't been mentioned before? Well there's a reason for that.
When everyone was introducing at themselves at the day of entrance, Gleen was taking shelter from the sun inside a classroom and missed the whole event, when everyone was at the talent show, Barbara (Gleen's dog) ate a tennis ball and Gleen had to take her to the nursery and because of that missed the whole event, then at the track and field, Gleen forgot their sunscreen and had to return to their room to find it and because of that, missed the whole event, finally, at the beach trip, Barbara instead of taking Gleen to the limo, took them kitchen, because she smelled some delicious hot-dogs.
Those are the reasons of why Gleen had been missing from the narration, but it's ok! Since now they are finally being mentioned.

"Barbara, I'm bored, I haven't made any friends, and it's already my third day at school."
Barbara growled.
"Well you are right, I made one friend, but I wished I made more, in fact, Barbara, follow any smell that interests you."
And Barbara did that, she smelled, and she smelled, until finding someone interesting, Barbara barked at the person who was dressed as a Samurai(Xander).
"Excuse my dog, she sometimes can be rude and bark at people she thinks smell funny. My name is a Gleen Christie, nice to meet you!" Gleen said, fearful of speaking to the buffet instead of someone.

Behind the dorms-Paolo:

The realization that Gwen might not be a bad person was slowly making it's way on Paolo's mind, her words seemed honest and this didn't add up with the Gwen he had constructed.

This must be an act! I just need to catch her again snapping.

"Look Gwen." It was time for Paolo to throw his characteristic emotionless, cold, eye-to-eye, stare. "You don't have to get me, I don't want you to get me, because sometimes, I don't get myself, so please stop trying to act so nicely." He stopped looking directly at Gwen. "What's my beef with you? Well Gwen, I have a theory, and that's that you are fake, I don't have the evidence right now, but I know your type, completely adorable, nice with everyone, a good shoulder to cry-on and then, they back-stab you." It was clear Paolo wasn't truly using reason, he was just being controlled by his emotions. " Gwen, please tell me, what where you doing at the beach?"
The Ash Raichu
Spoken languages: English

Post by The Ash Raichu »

Punch Bowl - Flo:

"Oh, cool! Well, uh..." Sid didn't really give Flo much to go off of. She shifted around a bit, trying to figure out what to say. "Um... Well, I wish you luck up there! Break a leg and everything!" Flo took the two cups of punch, awkwardly cradling her staff in her arms, and gave Sid a "Byyye!" She headed off in hopes of finding Matthew.

Behind the Dorms - Gwendalyn:

Miss Brite pinned herself to the wall more than she already was at the sight of Paolo's stare. "Whoa, there... I'm no actual nurse, but can I prescribe a chill pill? Or, like, five? Or is that too many...? Is it possible to overdose on chill pills...?" Gwen gave a nervous giggle before Paolo averted his stare.

...Then he fessed up...

"I see...!" Gwen's grin hardly wavered, and her eyebrows lifted. "Well, if that's what you think, I'm sure I won't be able to convince you otherwise. How could I? Everything I do is faked, and I'm just some monster of complete evil, after all!" Gwendalyn gave a hearty, yet still hushed laugh at the matter, as if Paolo just told a hilarious joke.

"So what was I doing at the beach? Well, I had just shown up! I'm actually here for a promo stunt, and I had let my fanbase know that I was invited here ahead of time. Sooo... I decided to take a short little video shot down the beach to show that I had made it here okay! Although I think I situated myself a little too close to you two, and I ended up overhearing you guys and everything sounded... not okay, so I cut the video there, waltzed right up to you guys, and that's when we met! See? Not bad at all, right?" Gwen gave another little giggle, more endearing this time, the tone of which seemed to say: Stop worrying about every little thing, silly! Toward the end of her explanation, her tone of voice had started to shift further along as well, also more endearing, and more... flirtatious?

"Of course, you probably don't believe me at all, but it's the truth..." Her voice became gradually sweeter by the minute, and slower-paced as well. She was far from her usual rapid-fire motor-mouthing. Something inside her told her it was too soon to show her hand, but it was like she said earlier, there would hardly be any convincing him she wasn't fake. She decided to press on.

"Tee hee...! Speaking of truths you might not believe... well... I think you're pretty cute. Of course, I can't just let that kind of thing out for any Joe Schmoe out in public, right? And well... this kind of thing is a terrible thing to fake, isn't it? Aww, but I am that terrible, terrible girl in your mind, aren't I? Well, there's a saying, but I want to know what you think." Gwen took a few steps forward, and placed her hand on Paolo's left shoulder again. Every single thing about her was gentle as a lamb, and beautiful as a swan, from her voice, to her touch, to her facial expression.

"So what do you say? Want to keep your friends close and your enemies closer?"

Gymnasium - Flo:

"Oh, hey, found you!" Flo bounded over toward Matthew, doing her best not to splash punch everywhere, or drop her staff. "Sorry I took so long! Had a little bit of trouble finding you! Think you can take this off my hands?" She wiggled one of her wrists, before looking off to the side to see a young man in a bovine-themed onesie, even taller than she was, as improbable as that seemed.

"Aw, man... Guess I should've grabbed three, huh? Though that would've been really hard..." Flo seemed to be ignoring the six-pack of milk bottles slung over cow-man's shoulder. "Ooooooh! Where'd you get that costume?! I absolutely love it! It looks like it'd be really comfy to sleep in! Like, as PJ's..." Flo beamed up toward Terrence, ever cheerful.
shadowjoe323

Post by shadowjoe323 »

Gymnasium

Matthew was definitely out of small talk. He couldn't handle these types very well. After the handshake there was just a bit of awkward silence as they stared around the room.

".....................so uh, yeah, milk is cool. Pretty tasty."

Matthew mumbled about milk since apparently that's all he could gather this guy likes. He whistled a bit and coughed a few times in a failed attempt to patch the awkward silence. For some reason he just could not converse well. Maybe it was fear of the cowboy's stature. Maybe putting together a costume quickly and then dancing for like an hour drains you of all your social skills and energy. Now that he thought about it he was pretty exhausted from all that. Going to get punch would be a good excuse to leave this awkward situa-

"Oh, hey, found you!"

Oh, right. Well, that worked too.

"Aw, thanks, you didn't have to do that!" Matthew took the punch from Flo, his savior from dreaded awkward conversation. She seemed to be doing fine at starting a conversation with this large cow man. Matthew realized that this dude was really tall as he drank his punch. Is it even humanly possible to be that tall? Now that he thought about it, Flo was tall too. He looked around and felt as if all the other partygoers seemed to be like children in comparison to the trio of towers they had become.

Huh. Oh well. He sipped some more punch and let Flo do her friendship magic.
Alnar
Spoken languages: ??????

Post by Alnar »

Gymnasium - Xander Paige

There was little he could do. Xander could only watch as Jackie raised the whiteboard in the air and slammed in down on her knee, breaking it into pieces in a fit of anger.

SNAP

His hand reached out towards the board, but it was too late. It clattered on the floor, cracked and broken beyond use. His mouth was agape as if to say something in protest, but nothing came out but silence; pure silence at a loss for words. He said nothing and did nothing but stare at the face of a girl too emotionally distraught to reason with, even as she stormed off with tears in her eyes. What could he do? Shout at her? Stop her? Tackle her to the ground? He'd never normally do such things, nor is it likely he ever will.

SCREW YOU!

Jackie's words still rang in his ears as he took the broken pieces of the whiteboard and set them out in front of him. Wordlessly putting it back together. Or, at least he tried. He put it back together right-side up, but then just as quickly as he did he would scatter the pieces again, flipping them over and putting it back together. On the backside of the whiteboard was a broken apart note in pink, freehand lettering.

to Paige:
hope this helps you find your voice!
with love, Princess ; )

He kept the board like this the longest.

Around the fifth or sixth time of Xander mindlessly piecing the board back as if it was his only task in life, Lion the Bat came out from hiding, quivering in caution as it had been scared of Jackie's sudden outburst. The bat tugged on the butler's hand only to be gently pushed aside.

*squeak*

No response, Lion tugged again. Xander pushed him away.

Ears drooping down, the bat resigned itself to staying on the butler's head, whether Xander was allowing it or simply did not notice was unknown.

Xander had now stopped moving the pieces around and instead sat with his back against the wall, while he hugged his knees and stared at the whiteboard, which was now put back together upside down again. It didn't look like he had any intention of leaving any time soon.

BARK

There was a dog now. One that did not actually talk. But Xander didn't offer any response. He sat there as still as a statue, with the only signs of movement being his breathing, noticeably shaky. He only shifted his gaze when he heard an actual person talking to him, but only looked up just enough to see the person's legs and more importantly: their small dog which was getting too close for comfort.

The butler gently pushed the dog away. Perhaps not his smartest decision.

Gymnasium - Princess Elibazeth Flaithe

As soon as Violet had run off, Elibazeth let go of a breath she had been holding for way too long with a long, drawn out sigh.

"Haaaaaaah, thank goodness why was that so haaaard." she said, lowering her fan and twirling her side-braid. Was she really going to keep this act up for the rest of the party? She could already feel that half the people wouldn't be as into this whole performance as her. Walking to the punch bowl and purposefully ignoring the man who seemed to be by himself and commenting on the taste of the drink, Elibazeth decided to grab a glass of punch.

"Oh shz-z-za-zaa-z-z-zzzuuh!" she cried as she almost got her sleeves wet, awkwardly flailing so that she could avoid spilling her drink or knocking over anything while keeping her sleeve safe and dry. Taking the glass of punch and concealing her reddening face with her fan, Elibazeth slid away from the table, whispering.

"You saw nothing, mortal."

Not particularly caring where she ended up, the princess lightly sipped from her drink as she grumbled to herself in a hushed tone. "The cost of being pretentious. Stupid sleeves."

Elibazeth was not one to believe in either fate or coincidences, like how Violet just so happened to be the opposite of Karen in enthusiasm, or her kimono sleeves being just long enough to be bothersome, or that there was exactly one person who saw her fumble getting a drink, or how the way her mask lessened her peripheral vision, and how a girl unknowingly dressed as a clown was too blinded by tears to notice the walking attention-grab with wings in front of her after coming from a near one-sided conversation with the latter's butler. Perhaps it was this odd combination of arbitrary mishaps and events that led her to this exact moment and place in time.

Or it really could just be a coincidence.

Before she knew it, Elibazeth had collided with, unbeknownst to her at the time, Jackie. The collision had happened in such a way that made Elibazeth's reflexes kick in to prevent herself from spilling the punch; you'd be surprised the lengths she'd go to protect her dress. The princess gracefully spun around, using the force of the collision to toss the glass to her other hand all while, to save the other person from falling over and tumbling, caught them by the waist. By the end of it, they had somehow executed the perfect finale to a dance duet, with Elibazeth's arm wrapped around the waist of Jackie and her leg over hers as she supported her weight. She had ended up holding the glass of punch with Jackie's hand on the other side of it.

Elibazeth blinked, too shocked to reason what just happened. In her mind, she had bumped into a complete stranger she did not recognize, and she was staring at eyes that looked strangely familiar and yet foreign to her.

"O-oh my! Do watch where you are going Sir... Clown?" she said, only now noticing that she had in fact danced with a clown.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Gym

Opal prepared herself for the dancing that was about to come. She could do it! She knew she could do it! Though she wasn't very good at video games, she'd try her best! So, she selected the same catchy J-Pop tune that Nina selected, gulped, and also chose it on the "Hard" difficulty.

"Let's do our best, okay?" she said with a sheepish smile.

She braced herself for the onslaught of notes coming ahead...

- - -

And, surprisingly enough, she didn't do completely terribly. Sure, she got nowhere near a full combo, and sure there were a bunch of misses... But considering the outfit she was wearing and the fact that she didn't fail was good enough for her. Plus, the song was catchy, and most importantly... She had fun!

She turned to face Nina.

"So... How did you do?"

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Mono
Spoken languages: German, English

Post by Mono »

Dormitories - Calliope

The idol was foaming with anger, much in contrast to the incredibly neutral (however neutral Lewis really can be) guy in front of her.

"How in the world are you so... so you!? You're so weird! What the hell! Next you'll spout some fantastical stuff about how you rode here on your unicorn, said optician crafted your monocle from the finest crystal and your hat is made of the finest silk... oh, gods, it's brushing off onto me! Ew ew ew! No, I don't want your help! If I tried following your directions, I bet I'd end up in damn Narnia or something like that!" She stomps her foot yet again and turns on her heel as if she was about to leave until she spots a fiery redhead nearby.

"And just what are you taking a gander at!? This place is full of idiots! Ugh, you all suck, of course I have to rely on myself here!" A loud, frustrated, unlady-like groan. "Get lost before I kick you onto the ground and use you as a carpet!"

Gymnasium - Terrence

Terrence just kind of... awkwardly stands around some more with Matthew. "... Yeah. Milk's kind of a characteristic thing for my family. Wait, I probably should stop myself before I start spoutin' stories for hours on end about 'em or somethin' like that. Either way, milk is pretty cool indeed." He looks at the six-pack slung over his shoulder again and just awkwardly averts his stare from the guy in front of him. Uhhh. Someone help-- oh.

Terrence turns to the new arrival and holds up his free hand. "Naw, dude, it's alright, I've got these bad boys over here ready to crack open if I have to. And if I wanted some punch, I can fetch it myself, no biggie." He nods to reassure Flo. "Yeah, right? I've had it for a while now. It's the best damn thing. Comfy as hell." He'll skip out on the fact that he does actually sleep in it. Then again, someone may or may not find out later depending on who he gets roomed with. If he does. "Name's Terrence. Good to meet'cha. Been kinda bumblin' around like an idiot until I got to this place. 'Least I'm somewhat appropriately dressed. If you, uh, can really call this appropriate."
tb2fan

Post by tb2fan »

Dormitory

Harmon just sort of stood there, watching in awe as this... angel spoke with such passion. It was overwhelming. And then she turned to him. Honestly, whatever she had said had sort of gone in one ear and out the other. But she has spoken to him. She had spoken to him! Without another word, he just sort of walked past her and around a corner. The whole time he just sort of had a... far off look in his eyes. His mind had long since drifted from finding the gymnasium. Now he had to consider everything he was wearing lucky. If he were to go out, it would be "Not without my lucky jacket", or "Not without my lucky tie", or "Not without my lucky socks." He sort of just wandered aimlessly, in a daze for a couple more minutes. When he finally snapped himself out of it, he was somewhere totally different.

Outside the Gymnasium

"Whoa. Where am I?" He said to himself noting his surroundings. There were a lot more students around here than the other places. "Wait. Is this the gym?" He said, putting his hand to his chin.
DSY

Post by DSY »

Still Outside the Gym

Her conversation partner having gone off with someone he didn't seem to fond of, Job stood alone outside.

Leaning on a wall doing little of anything as a bunch of other people walked into the gym, noises blaring out of the hole where the doors once where.

Her dress, having grown itchy, her wings weighing on her shoulders, Job decides to find a nice discrete spot off in the distance to change back into her casual cloths. Tossing her costume into a the bag that once held them and slipping back on her jacket and tie.

She looks over at the gym, with a her usual bored stare, and sighs out, before returning to where she had previously stood.

"I wonder if I should actually go in at some point."

--------------------------------------------------------

Also Outside the Gym(Lia)

Having escaped the sudden avalanche of people at the Office, Lia found her way to the gym.... somehow?

Sheer luck it seems tho whether good or bad luck remained to be seen.

And worst yet she seems to have lost place of her friend.

Did she get out too? Or will she be okay on her own?

Lia sighs. Once again she has been rendered useless. Unable to help anyone, even herself.

"One day at dis school, and already I just want to go home."

Lia nervously approaches the gym. Every step feeling like walking on a treadmill that kept pushing her back.

She could feel it, being there would just be a mistake.

But it wasn't like much of her situation would improve from loitering outside.

The thought, weakly fueling her was that going in was the only choice she had.

"I've never been so scared to go to a party." Lia mutters, walking into the gym.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere Else Entirely

"Nurse Wolfe broke down the gym doors? Why on earth would she do that?"

Jenny scratches her head, perplexed at the damage report she was faxed a few minutes ago.

"I thought she had the key? The living are so....strange."
Never speak in absolutes. (Which is a round about of saying I came back. Hi.)
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

Front Gate - Phineas

Phineas continued his struggle with the folding chair, eventually just stepping closer to it, since he didn't seem to be pulling it closer to him, and it wasn't like he couldn't move. He probably should've stepped closer to begin with, but it hadn't occurred to him. The folding chair now in front of him, it was just a matter of getting it back in his hands so he could continue. He couldn't lift it up with his leg, leaving his hands as the only option. Making sure to keep holding his cane, he dropped the umbrella and the shovel, which hit the ground with a soft clack. Much less noise than he had expected, though he wasn't sure why he'd expected more.

Phineas took the folding chair first, and put it under his arm. Next, the umbrella under his other arm. Finally, the plastic shovel in his other hand. While not exactly the most efficient way of holding the things, it was better than before. Now he'd be able to go and write his strongly worded letter, as long as no other obstacles stood in his way. He took a few steps in, and then encountered what seemed like an obstacle. Someone was standing in front of him. Not really in the way, as he could probably step around. But an obstacle nonetheless. "Excuse me? Ms. Cat Bear Rabbit Thing? You're currently blocking the way. Move, if you please." His tone was one of mild irritation. While he was angry at the school people for leaving him behind, this wasn't really worth getting angry over. Still, it was an annoyance.

Dorm Hall - Lewis

Lewis blinked, before replying. "Once again, I must apologize! I regret to inform you that I arrived by the rather ordinary means of an automobile, and that I have seen no such creature in Lystrantica, though it would be a much welcome sight! I am certain my optician utilized the highest quality of materials available, but perhaps not fine crystal, as it is far too uncommon! Likewise, the craftsman responsible for my headgear likely made use of the finest available, but perhaps not the finest in all the land! While I have read the accounts of Mr. Lewis, I am afraid I have not visited the realm of Narnia! However, given the chance, I would gladly take it! Another apology, as I was not aware of having any cold that might be brushed off on you, as you have put it! Another apology still for not having been of assistance thus far! My offer remains extended should you wish for navigational assistance, but should you wish to locate your domicile alone, then such it shall be!"

Another bow.
Last edited by DLA on Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Gymnasium - Jackie

Jackie wasn't entirely sure what the sequence of events that led to her being dipped backwards, shoes on the floor and room upside-down, like a clown-faced ballroom dancer. One minute she was storming away from the butler, angry at nothing she could particularly identify, and the next she's twirling and stumbling and then...this happened.

When she heard the familiar voice of Lib...she was less surprised, as this seemed to be the kind of thing that girl would do, but she could feel her face get red beneath the makeup.

"H-Huh?!" She pulled her head up to look at Elibazeth, her eyes widened. "Li-uh, I mean..s-stranger....I, uh..." She glanced away from side to side, trying to think of some way to get out of the current humiliating situation while the other girl still didn't recognize her...despite still being in the dip.

"Um...Well, I-"

The wig fell to the floor.

"Eep-!"

Well...this is how things worked out, apparently. Jackie just wanted to have fun at this party, and impress a pretty girl that was nice to her, and maybe actually get her first real date out of the whole ordeal. She was looking forward to it not too long ago. She was feeling confident and excited, things she rarely felt at these kinds of things.

But instead...she was being dipped by her friend, who was dressed in a gorgeous and extravagant outfit, as she wore a clown's jumpsuit, a red nose, splotchy makeup with blue tearstains running down her cheeks, and the wig that kept her hard to recognize now on the floor. Her bleach-blonde messy hair, held loosely together by a clip or two, was enough of a dead give-away to make it obvious it was her. And she could feel the eyes around her looking at the ordeal thanks to Lib's extravagance. About a billion thoughts flew threw her head, and she wasn't sure what to do or say now. Her lip quivered and she could feel her eyes slowly start to water up again. She tried to think of anything she could say to the girl that now held her in her arms.

"...H-Hi..."

----

Gymnasium - Nina

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaungh...!"

Nina was crouched over, breathing heavily, crouched over, probably sweating buckets. She leaned back onto the rail behind her and panted in exhaustion. Apparently, dancing at full force in a heavy suit of armor made from a sports car was a fairly strenuous task, even to the stronger-than-average.

"Haaaaungh....haaaaungh....H-Hell...yeah! Woo!" She tiredly pumped her fist into the air, which weakly crashed back down to her side. "T-Take that! Haungh...!"

The score on her screen was a few hundred above Opal's.

"Y-Yeeeaaah-ack!" Her victory cheer turned into a cough. "I-I win this round...T-Take that, Apple...!" She collapsed to her side. The exhausted, panting knight glanced up towards her opponent. "S-So....haugh...haugh...w-wanna go a round t-two...?"
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

TinyHat

Post by TinyHat »

Gymnasium - Isabelle:

"Jou can choose zee song; I might just forever if I chose."

“Thank ya.” What type of music will there be? Will there be country? She walked with Karen for a short while until they reached the karaoke machines. Well at least we’re here. I didn’t have anything else to say. Isabelle started to play with her hair again. At least the pesky feeling of wanting to sketch wasn’t resurfacing.

“Are jou a singer? I myself am a better pianist zan singer but I sing just because it is fun."

“N-No, Ah’m not actually a singer. Although ah think ah have figured that out over the years.”

She shakily walked over to the machine to pick the song. Names of songs just scrolled past until she found what she was looking for. There is country music! She found Backroad Song by Granger Smith and was just about to hit the start button. “What do ya think of this song?”
Fantasyhunt
Spoken languages: English, learning Japanese
Location: Somewhere between the void and the abyss. I lose track.

Post by Fantasyhunt »

Gymnasium - Karen

“What do ya think of this song?”

Karen approached the screen displaying the song that would be played. Looking at the title, she immediately knew she would likely end up the loser.

"'Backroad Song'? Vell, I've never heard of it before, but I'll give it a try," Karen told Isabelle with a smile on her face. She grabbed two microphones from the stands holding them and held the one in her right hand out to Isabelle. "Shall ve?"

Gymnasium - Violet

Finally, I'm away from her! Violet felt her heartbeat start to slow down with relief. She wasn't sure if she could have survived being in the presence of that Demon Princess any longer. But now I'm stuck wandering the gym. Alone.

Perhaps she would get some fresh air outside of the gym. Violet made her way to the open doors but paused when she saw a familiar figure in a corner: Ludwig. At this distance, he looked so much more peaceful. There was a flutter in Violet's heart and she felt her face heat up. All of a sudden, Ludwig turned his head and Violet knew they had locked eyes.

"Ah!" Violet turned away and hurried out of the gymnasium. Once out, she leaned against the nearest wall and started taking the deepest breaths she could.
Alnar
Spoken languages: ??????

Post by Alnar »

Gymnasium - Elibazeth

It was strange to hold someone in your arms, even stranger still when that someone was dressed as a clown. Time seemed to be at a standstill as she held the pose and Elibazeth stared into those eyes which looked like they were about to cry. She was sure she'd seen those eyes before, but was she imagining things? When Elibazeth heard a girl's voice come from the clown, she was more than a little confused. She'd heard that mousey squeak before, but she'd never imagine her to ever be caught dead wearing this... disaster.

But then the wig fell to the floor, and that tied short blonde hair with that voice couldn't have belonged to anyone else. The Princess had caught a Crow in her hands. Elibazeth was too taken aback to even tease her with her name.

"Jackie?" she half-asked, half-said, still in disbelief at what she was seeing. Suddenly she realized just how close her face was. She could feel the stares of onlookers, no doubt eagerly awaiting the awkward moment where she'd break off and pretend nothing had happened as they laughed and snickered. But she was Princess Sarah Amira Elibazeth Flaithe and she was anything but awkward. The princess straightened up, bringing Jackie up perhaps a little too close to her body.

"Oh!" she cried, feeling herself blush. "Ahem. Just go with the flow and follow my lead alright?" she said in a whisper. She set the damnable glass of punch on the nearby table and she loosely gripped Jackie's hand and put her own gloved hand on the girl's waist.

Then she started waltzing, slowly and carefully leading Jackie and herself away from everyone's looks. She had about a million questions swimming in her mind right now but chances are she could only ask a few of them. In a hushed whisper, she spoke to Jackie.

"I have to ask, why a clown of all things?"