Shelvington Academy (Slice of Life RP): NEW DAY

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Re: Shelvington Academy (Slice of Life RP): NEW DAY

Post by GuardianDreamer »

The Dorm Halls

Disregarding Kyouji's own observational skills, it seemed like fate was determined to make it so that Kyouji actually did notice Jazmine's presence. At that very moment, fate happened to be shaped like Job, who greeted them both. Kyouji would have waved, but he was still holding onto two lunch boxes, so he settled for merrily skipping up to them, being careful with the lunch boxes so that nothing would happen to them. He tilted his head, smiling at the both of them. If he took note of how tired Jazmine seemed, then he failed to comment on it, perhaps because he had enough energy for the entire group.

"Oh! Um, should I bow too? Like this?" Kyouji did his best to follow Job's example, not being entirely sure why he was going with it.

He was still a fairly new student, so he decided to re-introduce himself. Job seemed to know his name, but that was no guarantee that Jazmine did, and usually to be friends with someone knowing what to call them was a necessity.

"Hey there! I'm still new, so in case you need a reminder, my name's Kyouji. It would mean a lot to me if you took these! Oh, but please return the boxes once you're done so I can use them again." Kyouji held out the tiger-themed bento box and the treasure chest-themed one, waiting to see if either Job or Jazmine wanted them. Both boxes seemed way too cute for a high schooler to be carrying around.

It seemed to zoom past his mind that if they were both hungry, he would be left without breakfast. Maybe he had considered that and had some sort of backup plan?
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Spoiler : @Drey Wilkins :
Accepted. Welcome to Shelvington Academy.
Room 305 - Nina

"Mmmmkkkkaaaaeeyhugh...." Nina made a noise from the bathroom that sounded vaguely like a response, though that was honestly up to interpretation.

There was a brief sound of the shower turning on, followed swiftly by a scream. "EEP! AAAH AAAH, COLD COLD COLD COLD-!" There was a squeak of the nozzle turning, a sigh of relief, and then about 8 minutes of general water sounds before the shower turned back off.

Nina emerged, half-dressed and still toweling her hair off. Though she was visibly fit in her uniform, she was a lot stronger-looking than one might expect in just a tank-top and shirts - her muscles were tight and defined, and she practically looked like a pro athlete for someone that was supposedly from a business family. Distinctly, she had rubbed gloves on that extended past the metal connectors on her wrists, likely protecting the hardware from water damage. She slipped these off once she finished haphazardly drying herself off and tossed them in the trash bin.

"Mornin'," she said to Gwen, far more awake and active than before her brief shower. She started shuffling through her luggage for her outfit for the day. She glanced over to her roommate...had the two even shared much of a conversation yet? She wasn't really sure. But now seemed like as good a time as any to try to make small talk...

"So, that party last night, right?" Nina asked with a casual chuckle. "Crazy stuff. I, uh, learned that trying to dance in a heavy suit of armor wasn't the best idea in the world. Heh. How about you, enjoy it?"

----

Room 302 - Jackie

Jackie didn't turn to look at Isis. "Yeah...some..." She didn't finish the sentence. She slowly rose a hand to her face and clasped it over her wet eyes. "Yeah, I'm alright. Of course I'm alright. When have I not been alright?"

She turned over in her bed, away from her roommate. "B-But, y'know, sometimes you just gotta...stay in bed. All day. And just, skip class, or whatever..." Her words had her usual sass, but her voice was missing all the color of her boisterous personality. "Is that a problem? Huh? Do I..." She paused. A light sniffle could be heard, and her body curled up a bit tighter. "D-Do I have...a problem?"

Despite her efforts to hide it, the gentle sound of crying could be heard in her voice. Soon, though, she tried to fight it off. "Hng...Ngh...gguuuuaaAAAAAAAUGH!" She flailed her limbs around angrily, slamming her fists on the bed, before forcing herself to stand up. She was forcing herself to look pissed, but her eyes were incredibly red, and still wet. "I'm FINE! I'm fine, DAMMIT! Never been goddamn bet-OW!"

Her rant was paused by her kicking the nightstand by her bed. She hobbled in pain for a moment, before annoyedly grabbing her large glasses and practically throwing them into place on her face. "I-I'm fine!" She continued to insist. She marched over to her suitcases and started rummaging through them for something to wear, shoving clothes aside onto the floor haphazardly. "Never! Better!"

----

Room 352 - "The Butler's Quarters"

The door to Xander's room suddenly shot open, and an unfamiliar face strode in. "My, how drab..." he said to himself, looking about the room. It was a short, redheaded boy - his face was freckled and his outfit was tightly kept. He held a modest amount of luggage with him, and a key to the room. Once he set his sights on Xander, he grimaced.

"There you are," he said, annoyedly. "I was wondering where the help was. I expected to have assistance bringing in my luggage, and yet here I find the service workers here in my very own room. I hope for your own sake you were cleaning the place in preparation for my arrival - if I find you were merely lazing around an empty room rather than doing your job around here, I will be most severely disappointed. Though I suppose my expectations for this...facility, are already astronomically low."

He walked past Xander and placed his things on the floor. He turned back to the butler and shooed him with his hand. "Well? Off with you, then. I do not need your presence as I prepare my dormitory belongings. Shoo. Off with you, before I decide to file a report to your employers."
Spoiler : Robert Pemberly app :
Name: Robert Pemberly

Likes: Order, civility, tea, classical music, investment, stocks, education, tidiness, the "natural order", superiority, politics, lobster, his family and their legacy.

Dislikes: Vulgarity, crudeness, shenanigans, tomfoolery, conspiracy, loud noises, poverty, rabble-rousing, coffee, soda, fast food, the great outdoors, filth, Shelvington Academy.

Appearance: Image
Stands at about 5'2".

Personality: Robert is precocious and pretentious, and unafraid to share that. He seems to have a talent for disregarding anyone and everyone he doesn't deem fit to speak with him, and he makes sure everyone knows his high status. He is attached to his parents and is always sure to brag about his father's importance, as well as the Pemberly estate's wealth. Nose upturned at all chances, he is as snooty as they come. He is unafraid to speak out against things he doesn't like to a fault, and seems to have fault with anything that is not traditionally in line with what he views as exceptional. He's incredibly intelligent, but not particularly street smart. Though he can socialize with adults in the elite across the world with little issue, he seems to have next to no ability to genuinely interact with peers his own age. As uptight as he is, and for his giant superiority complex, his unintimidating stature and poor social skills make it easy to disregard him, something he very openly dismays.

Backstory: As the second child of the esteemed Pemberly estate, Robert's early life was spent largely as the second banana of the heirs apparent. He played with his older sister much in youth, but discouragement from their parents largely quelled any behavior deemed unfit for the family image. Around middle school, there was a shift in the household - Robert was discouraged from speaking to his sister more than necessary, and he received more training and attention from his parents. Though he found himself concerned as to what happened, the attention of his father largely distracted him, as he was pleased to finally feel himself to receive attention after having not for so long. His father molded him and shaped him into a young gentleman that could maintain the Pemberly fortune and inherent the fortune properly.

Now at age 16, Robert Pemberly attends St. Carter's Academy for Gifted Adolescents, one of the most esteemed private academies in the world, but he had been contacted by his father to transfer to another school for a limited period of time: Shelvington Academy. According to his father, Robert's older sister, Jacqueline, had been sent there to receive a proper education amongst her wealthy peers after having dropped out of school for a while, but reports from a raggy newspaper released photos of her and other SHelvington students playing at the beach on a school day. Afraid that Jacqueline would ruin the Pemberly image and that Shelvington was nothing but a playground, Robert's father sent him into the academy to ensure that his sister is being properly re-educated into a proper, civilized lady, and that the school is worth keeping around and not just a home for tomfoolery. Should Robert find it dissatisfactory, Mr. Pemberly seems fully intent on the school's immediate closure. Robert takes this mission more seriously than anything he's done in his life prior, and after seeing his poorly dressed sister performing horrendous rock music in clown makeup and fraternizing with scantily-clad peers, he has decided he will stay in this school and report all he can, determined to see it destroyed.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Sleuth
Spoken languages: English

Post by Sleuth »

Room 302:

What the hell HAPPENED while I was out???

Isis hadn't seen her roommate THIS upset before. She wasn't simply just mad it was more like she was using her anger to cover up how just... hurt she felt. A feeling Isis knew depressingly well.

Was it me? Was it something I did?? F*ck what do I do?? Wait, why should I do anything? It's not my problem! ...Ok it's a little my problem. And maybe I do kinda care. A little. I guess I know how she feels is all. And even though she pissed me off, she also helped me out a bit...

"So, I was kinda. Out all last night. Must've missed whatever went down." Isis said, "I don't really care if you want to... Okay, maybe I care a bit! Look, I know we haven't super gotten along, but, like. You were cool to me, and not a lot of people are. So. You wanna talk or something?"
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Room 308

Last night... had been a long night. Truth be told, it's not like Opal could really remember much of what happened - after all it was... well... quite overwhelming. However, she did appreciate, at least, the fact that her sleep had been at least relatively decent (probably because she was so exhausted).

Still, as she opened her eyes, she could already feel her eyes wanting to shut and go back to sleep.

Coffee... I... I need coffee...

So, she dragged herself out of bed, quickly threw on some clothes, and quietly left her room.

Hallway

Well, Opal was planning on making her way to get coffee, but upon seeing people in the hallway, she... well... she couldn't exactly be rude, could she? Stifling a yawn, she approached them.

"Morning guys..." She stifled another yawn.

"You holding up well?"

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
The Ash Raichu

Post by The Ash Raichu »

Room 304 - Flo:

After finishing her breakfast, Flo merrily continued along her morning routine. Shower, change clothes, the standard stuff. Nothing exciting. She felt like she was still getting used to this whole dorm situation, but adjusting quickly. Having nothing better to do, she packed up her things, and started going to the classrooms. She didn't want a repeat of yesterday!

Out in the hallways, she noticed a group of four - including Jazz - and decided to give them a quick hello. "Good morning~! Hi, Jazz!" She sang once more, beaming, before continuing toward the classroom.

Hallways - Jazmine:

"Hold on." Jazmine held up one finger in the general direction of Job and Kyouji, and started drinking her coffee more rapidly than before. She took two deep breaths.

In.

Out.

In.

Out.

"...Okay. Now you may talk to me." It appeared that while she was doing that, a fourth person had arrived. This new girl seemed just as groggy as herself. At least one of these people were good company for her. Hopefully. She shifted gears from the new girl to the two cutesy food boxes in front of her. Ugh. This was the LAST person she wanted to owe one to, and to be in possession of something this... juvenile? That sounded like a good word for it. She had a sneaking suspicion Flo would never let her hear the end of it.

She gave Job and Opal a wordless, two-finger wave and called that a greeting before turning to Kyouji. She snagged the treasure-themed bento box. "I'll be taking this, I suppose. Thanks... I guess. You just stay ten feet away from me at all times and we'll be fine. Fifteen in the morning. Are we clear?" She was a bit more biting in tone than she usually was, though in her defense, it was still the morning and Kyouji made one of the worst first impressions on her in the entire school. She wasn't even sure that constituted a real defense, but she was pretty sure she didn't care at the moment.

"Oh. Right. I'm Jazmine, like she said. Not Jazz, not-"

"Good morning~! Hi, Jazz!"

Jazmine said nothing more, a look of sordid contemplation on her face and a soft growl caught in her throat.

Room 305 - Gwendalyn:

UV couldn't help but let out a quiet snicker at Nina's yelps of cold-induced agony. "Jeez, I only told you to save some hot water for me, not that you couldn't use it at all, dummy," she teased under her breath in the hopes that Nina couldn't hear it over the shower. She was somewhat surprised when she heard the water turn off only eight minutes later, and quickly closed out the tab on her computer looking for Shelvington's Graphics Program.

"Well, that was fast," she said bluntly as Nina stepped into the room, her muscular frame indirectly giving her another reminder not to piss her off. She hoped maybe a little harder than she should've that she could stay pleasant. It's not like this was the first time she's operated on suboptimal sleep... or no sleep at all, for that matter. Maybe all the caffeine jacked up her anxiety levels, or maybe the pressure of putting on a good marketing show was getting to her. She didn't know.

"Oh, the party? Dunno, you tell me! I only showed up like, halfway through. Like, right before the big show started. There wasn't something crazy that happened before that whole thing that I missed, was there?"
DSY

Post by DSY »

Hallway

Job looks to Jazmine, and then back to Kyouji, eyes not even so much as glancing the lunchboxes, "Are you two not acquainted?"

Come to think of it. Job didn't know too many people at the school either. She didn't even know everyone in her own class, much less the students outside of it. Taking this into consideration, Job decided it sensible to bridge the gap between the two, and introduce them.

"This is Miss Jazmine." Job says, holding up her hand to direct to her. "She is very nice, usually."

"And Miss Jazmine," Job says, turning to Jazmine, "this is Mr. Kyouji. I do not know him very well but he seems nice too."

"I hope we can all get along." Job says bowing once again.

Introductions concluded, Job also turned to face the new girl that had entered the hallway. Realizing she wasn't sure she knew her.

"Good Morning miss." Job says bowing to Opal.
Never speak in absolutes. (Which is a round about of saying I came back. Hi.)
GuardianDreamer

Dorm Halls

There were very practical reasons why Kyouji had two lunch boxes, no more, no less. They were reasons that had absolutely nothing to do with the designs, but as for the specific number, that was very simple. His parents had always been sure to remind him of the importance of having some kind of back-up plan for anything. If one of the boxes was damaged or ruined in any way, he would have the other. And if he happened to stumble upon someone in need of food, then he would still have some set aside for himself.

All of this was basic survival. It had very little to do with Shelvington Academy, despite the protests some students would make about it totally counting as survival.

He smiled widely at the newcomers, Opal and Flo. Well, mostly Opal, since Flo had decided to just greet them and be on her merry way, so Flo received a wave instead. He had a remarkable ability to completely miss any hostility directed towards him, so Jazmine's annoyance was summarily disregarded.

"Hey there! Oh, a lot happened yesterday, so just in case I didn't introduce myself to anyone, my name's Kyouji! I'm from all around the Earth! Well, originally Japan, but my family traveled a lot so it feels more accurate to say the Earth is my home?" Kyouji tilted his head, pondering the implications of choosing a home to claim. To anyone else, he may have sounded like an alien in disguise.

He held up his remaining lunch box, the tiger-themed one, as if showing off some kind of valuable loot.

"Do any of you want this one? It would make me really happy for other people to eat my cooking! Oh, Jazmine, do you like the food? Tell me if you have any preferences about that!" Kyouji said. He raised one hand up, as if punching the air in celebration. Yay, a whole group of new friends!

Kyouji was naive enough to be completely unaware of Shelvington's brand of drama. It was anyone's guess as to how long that would last.
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Make My Life Worse
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Room 302

"It was great!" Jackie angrily replied. "Awesome! A total jam!" She grabbed one of her typical sleeveless dress shirts and started to button it over the tank top she was wearing the night before. "There was awesome food! And dancing! And costumes!" She was getting passionately angry, seemingly over nothing, and messing up the buttons on her shirt. "And I got to goddamn perform on stage with my asshole band and it was a total effin' jam and everyone EFFIN' LOVED US. It was fan-goddamn-tastic!"

Jackie threw the shirt off when she couldn't keep steady enough to button it up. "DAMMIT!" She punched the wall, and instantly regretted it. "GAH, SON OF A-!"

Holding her red-knuckled fist, Jackie fell back against the foot of her bed and slid downward against it. She wiped her eyes against her forearm and started sniffling again. "Dammit...this is so uncool...ggnh..." She went quiet, outside of the little frustrated noises she was making, until she suddenly stood back up. She turned towards Isis...and that faux anger had mostly faded. In that moment, she looked vulnerable, and broken. That lost kitten look returned to her big eyes, partially obscured by her spectacles. Barely trying to fight back tears again, she took a step towards her roommate.

"Alpa..." She stopped herself. "I-Isis...please...PLEASE tell me, honestly..."

She clenched her fists tightly. She felt like an idiot, but she wasn't in the mood to care right now.

"I-Is there something wrong with me?"

----

Room 305

"Uuuuh..." Nina zipped up a green track jacket over her tank top as she thought back to the night before. "I was a bit late working on my costume, and I spent most of it playin' games, but uuuh...I think I heard about some commotion about like, a clown or something...?" She thought back further. "Yeeeeah, yeah, I think there was some talk about like, some chick dressed like a clown waltzing with that one pretty girl. Libzeth, I think it was? She seemed pretty cool when I met her, though I guess she's got a sense of humor! Snrkaha!"

Snorting through her laughter, she kept thinking back. "I don't think there was that much else going on until the concert, though I think I heard your voice around then, so I think you saw that? Sorry, I'm not super helpful on these sorts of things - I, uh, have kinda missed a lot already, at this school."

She was quiet for a moment.

"O-Oh! Yeah! I'm, uh, Nina Valentine! I don't, think, we ever really properly spoke...heh heh..." An idea popped into her head. "Heeey, you're looking pretty tired! Can't blame ya. I was thinking about a quick jog to wake up before class - if you wanna join me, we can go work a burn together, and catch up! Y'know, roomie bonding!" She swung her arms enthusiastically in a running motion, though she sounded unsure of herself. Something about this girl had an unapproachable air to her. "Uh, what do ya say...?"
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Dorm Hallways

Hearing what Kyouji was talking instantly perked Opal up.

"Did you say... You made that yourself? Can I try it out?"

You could see Opal's eyes brimming with enthusiasm.

"After all, I'm always eager to try out new foods~"

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Room 302:

Isis was thoroughly at a loss for words. She'd never seen her roommate like this before-- Had she even ever once used her name before??

And then she asked that question. The question Isis had been trying not to ask herself ever since she'd gotten here-- Perhaps even longer.

"Is there something wrong with me?"

Jackie couldn't have possibly asked a less qualified person if she'd searched the entire island.

"I-- Wh-- G--?" Isis could only sputter incoherently in response.

But the girl's earnestness hit something deep where Isis's heart should be, and her brain started to think: what would her role models do?? Her sister, Carmen Sandiego, Naruto?? She felt like she should say SOMETHING.

"H-how the hell should I know!?" Nailed it. "I... I'm not exactly doing fine myself! I mean look at me! I've been beaten up, dragged around, made into a butler, i poisoned myself-- If you ask me, theres something wrong with EVERYONE here!!"

Isis stopped for a bit, softening her voice a bit. "And that goes for me too... I'm probably... There's probably something wrong with me too. So, like. Don't worry about it, I guess?? I don't know, I'm not a physicist!! That's the best I got! Sorry!"

Isis grabbed her arm tensely as she waited for Jackie's response.
Reyson

Post by Reyson »

Spoiler : WARNING BIG HONKIN PICTURE :
Name: Karen Dzielny
Likes: Friends, popularity, mimosas, attention, shopping, dancing
Dislikes: Being ignored, bullies, sitting still
Appearance: Karen is a slender girl that, upon first glance, looks taller than she is. While she stands only 5’7”, you could be forgiven for giving her an extra inch or two. She has cold, grey eyes, providing her with a piercing gaze that contrasts with her vibrant red hair. She keeps her hair cut very short with an almost tomboyish pixie cut. Her bangs sweep across her pale forehead, coming to rest over her left cheekbone. A black ribbon choker adorns her neck. She’s most comfortable with her denim jacket, leggings, and combat boots on.
Personality: Karen’s greatest joy in life is helping those that she cares about. She fancies herself to be of great virtue. While Karen’s confidence might initially appear to be somewhat intimidating, those that speak with her will quickly find out that she is constantly in pursuit of more friends. It’s Karen’s belief that one’s happiness in life is directly correlated with the amount of true friendships one can cultivate. However, with each additional friendship that Karen is able to forge, the possibility of letting someone down grows. This fact is her greatest fear, and Karen can be extremely hard on herself if she deems that she has failed someone.
Backstory: Karen is an only child, but she comes from a large family. She’s got a whole bunch of cousins on both her father’s and mother’s sides, with whom she was always very close. It wasn’t until she was in school for a few years that she truly realized that not everyone was fortunate enough to grow up surrounded by a group of built-in friends right from the start. This revelation led her to try and be there for her peers, especially those who were isolated for myriad reasons. As she grew older and more confident, she also gained the respect of many of her peers. Now at Shelvington, Karen faces her biggest challenge yet. A whole school full of new students, each ready to be swept up in Karen’s web of friendship! What could go wrong?
Rey Rey the Jet Plane
The Ash Raichu

Post by The Ash Raichu »

Hallways - Jazmine:

Jazmine's face sank a little further when Job thought it absolutely necessary to reintroduce her. However nice Job thought she was, she certainly wasn't feeling that way at the moment. Darn people being able to emotionally function in the morning. She thought it was probably best to focus on the gift that she had taken from Kyouji. Fish, rice, and picked vegetables, all neatly put together in a box made to resemble a treasure chest. Cute. Jazmine disliked cute. Perhaps if it were later in the day, she'd do some introspection about how food is like treasure... nah. That was firmly in Flo's territory.

Without another word, Jazmine took the bento box and strolled back into her room.

Room 305 - Gwendalyn:

A clown dancing with some Libzeth person. That was it? One clown sprung to mind, though this was a pretty large school. There were probably a good number of students dressed up as carneys, jokers, fools, jesters, and other colorful sorts meant for nothing more than to be a source of laughter. Gwen internally told herself not to assume it was Jackie until she had more information. If that was the craziest thing that happened during the party, though, it was a pretty sucky party.

"...Huh." She yawned. "Nina, huh? Yeah, I saw your nameplate on the door earlier! I probably don't need introducing, but I'm UV Brite! I hope for my sake we get along! I kinda need all of... this, y'know?" She gestured toward her face and torso, and at some point, said gesturing turned into a stretch and another yawn. "I think I'll be fine after I get showered and stuff! That whole morning run isn't exactly my thing, I don't think. Pretty sure at this point that'll just tire me out more! Thanks for the offer, though~! Maybe some other time!"

She put her laptop in sleep mode, got up, and grabbed a towel of her own, as well as a fresh outfit. That last part took a short while, Gwen being indecisive about her choice of style for today. She went into the bathroom, locked the door behind her, and before long, the sounds of water had returned.

...If her comment earlier was anything to go by, she was going to be in there for a while.
GuardianDreamer

Dorm Halls

"Okay, here you go!" Kyouji said, presenting the lunch box with one hand while waving with the other. ... It was anyone's guess why he was waving still. Maybe he was just really fond of it.

Regardless, with the lunch box handed over, there was something that was on Kyouji's mind. Maybe someone would have an answer?

"Oh! So, do events like that costume party happen every day? I bet that's really fun, but I don't know if they change a lot or if it's always a costume party."
Make My Life Worse
Defend Him, Not Me!
My Twitter is here
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Room 302 - Jackie

Jackie averted her gaze from Isis, looking to the floor, upon hearing her roommate's response. "You, too..." she muttered to herself.

Then, she giggled a bit.

"Heheh...yeah, I guess everyone here's a bit messed up," she admitted. "Between the talking dogs and the magicians, I guess we can't really be the weirdest people here, huh...?" That thought seemed to cheer her up a little. Not a lot. But, a little.

"H-Hey...Uh, Isis..." Jackie turned red and glanced to the side. "D-Don't take this like, personally or anything. I'm just...I feel like...We both...Er...I just wanna....GAH!"

Jackie suddenly swung her arms around Isis and hid her face in the girl's suit.

Jackie hugged Isis.

"...Thanks..."

After about maybe 2 seconds of hugging, Jackie let go and backed away, already hiding her face behind her scraggly hair. "Um. I am. Going to. Take a shower. I, uh, smell like ass. So. Y-Yeah. Holler if you...need me. I guess."

Without looking back up at Isis, Jackie grabbed her clothes from the floor and marched to the shower...desperately hoping Isis didn't have anything to say about that incredibly desperate moment on her behalf.

----

Room 305 - Nina

"UV?" Nina snickered to herself. She tried not to say it was a weird name out loud, but she was a biiit too honest in her behavior. "Well, it's nice to...meet..."

By the time she was responding, UV had already left to take a shower. Nina sighed to herself. "I can't really see us clicking, but oh well...it's just like that sometimes..." She took a deep breath and straightened up. "Okay!" She zipped up her track jacket. "I can't sit around moping in pain all day! Morning run, then off to class! I won't miss today!"

With that, Nina literally ran out the room - her swift jog more akin to her peers' full sprint.
Spoiler : OoC :
Nina's more or less going to be jogging where needed open for interaction.
Spoiler : @Reyson :
Accepted. Welcome to Shelvington Academy.

Hesseldahl
Spoken languages: Español, English

Post by Hesseldahl »

On the way to class! -Paolo and Boo

It was another beautiful day on Shelvington Academy, two students were running to their class, your friendly neighbor Paolo and your not-so secret agent Boo.
Paolo was running with no difficulty as the sporty twink he is, unlike Boo the nerdy girl with the impressive height who rarely exercised, as stated by anime rules, both of them crashed at each other.

"¡Oh mi dios! I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention." Paolo said at the pink haired girl.

"...Do not worry mister, I am still in time for my secret meeting." Boo said while searching for her glasses.

Paolo saw that the girl glasses had fallen close to him, and he gave them back to the girl. " Hey, if your meeting is a secret, I don't think it's a good idea to say it so loudly."

"You are right, is just that my mind isn't here, I overslept and I haven't had breakfast and I didn't do the assignment for-"

"Hey, it's ok, I didn't do my homework either." Paolo helped Boo stand up "My name is Boo, Boo Kristal." "Mine is Paolo, Paolo Paulman."

and both of them continued running to class together.

---------------------------------------------------

"So *huff* You also didn't *huff* went to the *huff* party yesterday?" Boo tried to keep Paolo's pace, which was proving to be difficult.

"Yeah, I had a stomach ache and went to sleep."

" I am so sad! *huff* I really wanted to go *huff* but *huff* my costume broke."

"Sometimes that happens, I used to cosplay with my ex-girlfriend and we had to fix our costumes so many times."

On the near distance, Boo saw her friend Nina, and as the good Tomodachi she is, she shouted. "Hello agent Nina!" and tripped with her shoelace.

Paolo only looked with horror, unable to stop his legs fast enough to do something about it.