[RP] Sea of Thieves - Game Start

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Spongesonic
Spoken languages: English

Re: [RP] Sea of Thieves - Game Start

Post by Spongesonic »

At Sea

"Cap'n! I think I see an island up ahead!" Madlyn shouted.

"Perfect! Let's see if we can find out where this island be," Maria said. "Dean! Head up t' th' crow's nest 'n see wha' ye can find!"

Dean replied, "Yes, Cap'n!"

Dean climbed to the crow's nest and used his binoculars to try and pinpoint the direction of the island.
Winner of the "Broken Commandments" Case Competition
-------
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
Love should be genderless.
If you agree, please add this to your signature.

Misc. Information
Steam: spongesonic
Youtube: SpongesonicPictures
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Neptune's Doubloon:

Through the binoculars, Dean can see that the island is directly to the east-- They're right on top of it. He can also make out that it's a rather small island, and sees lush plant life all over it.
Spongesonic

Post by Spongesonic »

At Sea

Dean yelled, "The island is just to the east of us, Cap'n!"

"Alright, then! We set sail fer th' east!"

Maria sailed the ship 3 spaces to the east... or, if it takes less that that, she just sailed it straight to where the island is.
Spoiler : Map :
-------
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥

Misc. Information
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

"Thanks but no thanks." Galeliline smiled as she wrapped her arm around the pile and hefted the items easily and began to trudge them over to the ship.

"I'm back!" She said as she plopped the supplies on the deck of the ship. "Are we ready to go!?" She jumped up and down on the ship which may or may not have caused it to rock slightly.

Lymes emerged from the captains quarters and examined the supplies. "Good, everything seems in good condition... even this er... stick?" He held up the obviously impressive wooden staff. "Well if it's what you want it's what you want." He turned his attention to the side of the ship where A blob of seaweed seemed to be climbing up. "Time is money Willow, let's get to work!"

"Right... guess I'll get to the kitchen then." The blob of seaweed catapulted itself onto the deck where it stood straight up before waddling into the lower regions of the ship.

"Everette, head on over to the quest board and find us some good paying work. I'd rather do something simple to start."

Everette sat on a hammock and raised an eyebrow. "Why didn't you make her do it while she as out? We don't need all these trips." She yawned as she let the sun bake her skin.

"Because Everette, little Galeliline doesn't know how read everything out yet. I only taught her the basics mainly because that would make it easier than sending you off to buy things which would mostly be weapons we don't need and grog that you'd hog."

"Fair enough..." Everette shrugged as she hopped off the hammock. "Fine I'll go look for some spicy work."

And hence she looked for some area where she could see some questers
Hersh is officially the best for making this awesome Rogan and Parseline Sig!
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Voodoo the Wobbufett Lv. 14
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
~~Proud Son of Dypo deLina and Evolina deLuna~~
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

Port Mermaid

"Ah, look at this! Easy money right here!" Margaret said, gesturing to the top of the list.

"Looks like we'll be taking on our first job." Alphonse said. "Easy money is exactly what I was hoping for."

The Duchess Eldritch took on the quest "I Need A Ride to Port Seaweed".
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Neptune's Doubloon:

A new discovery has been made! Maps have been updated.

As you approach the small island, the first thing you notice are the beautiful flowers, waving gently in the wind. They come in all colors: pink, white, yellow, red, blue... They seem to be the only thing on this tiny spot of land, and they release a gentle, soothing aroma into the air. Next to them, stuck in the sand, is a sign that reads “Buy Some Flowars!”

The second thing you notice is the strange hooded figure sitting at the water’s edge, kicking their feet in the water. As your ship comes up, the figure looks up, and the hood slips from their head.

“Oh, hi.” Says the talking skeleton. He sticks a bony arm out and waves at you.

Port Coin Bulletin Board:

The Port Coin bulletin board was stripped bare, with nary a few pieces of paper still clinging to it. As Everette approaches, the last open quest is quickly snagged away by some hairy man, likely not even to be taken in.

"Yup," Says a man wearing a mailman cap, approaching the board with a stack of papers, "Quests go pretty fast around here. You came just in time though, I have a fresh batch here. Get 'em while they're hot."
Spoiler : Port Coin Quests :
“Can I Get A Light?” Bring this guy some fire. (Reward: 25 Gold)
“We Need Grog and Rum, stat!” This party’s in danger of turning lame. (Reward: 50 Gold)
“Test This Chain Mail For Me” 40% chance of 1 character being injured and unable to move for 5 posts. (Reward: 90 Gold)
“Make My Book Famous!” Foist off this copy of “Cat-Gun” onto someone else. (Reward: 60 Gold)
“I Need Something Poisonous” To make an antidote, I’m sure (Reward: 45 Gold)

Port Mermaid Bulletin Board:

No sooner than did Margaret rip the page from the bulletin board did a young woman suddenly appear at her side, a wide grin on her face and a backpack twice her own size strapped to her back. She was a rather dirty-looking woman with shaggy hair falling around her shoulders and grime all across her face, teeth yellowed and partially missing from her grin. There was a horrid stench about her, that seems to be coming from the... bag? You could have sworn you just saw it move.

"Oh thank the Lords of the Abyss that you came!" The woman said, her eyes wide as she takes Margaret's hand. "Nobody's been willing to have me all day, and the Great Ritual has already been delayed long enough! My name is Sister of Red, wonderful to meet you. Well, let's not hesitate! How soon can we leave?"
Spongesonic

Post by Spongesonic »

Flower Island

Everyone was a bit taken aback at the discovery of a talking skeleton.

"Leave the talking to me..." Maria whispered to her crew. "Ahoy, thar! We be travelers from another island! We seek loot 'n adventure! Who are ye, 'n wha' be this place?"

The rest of the crew facepalmed.
-------
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥

Misc. Information
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Flower Island:

"This is an island," The Skeleton replied. "I don't really have a name for it, but I call it 'Garden Island'. I live here. As for who I am..."

The Skeleton dramatically pulled the hooded cloth over his head once more, and raised a bony hand. He opened it, and out came a series of bright red petals, blowing in the breeze towards Maria.

"I... Am the Skeleton Merchant." He said dramatically, holding his pose. He took a few glances upwards, seemingly waiting for a reaction.
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

"This will work." Everette swiped off the Chain Mail quest. Of course she wasn't going to test it, Lymes wouldn't do it cause he's too much of a worrywart, Willow is... well he's made of weeds. At least that's what she thought, but Galeiline, worst comes to worst maybe she'll get a few scratches in her rock solid body.

"Alright, what do I have to do?" She said accepting the armor quest.
Hersh is officially the best for making this awesome Rogan and Parseline Sig!
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Voodoo the Wobbufett Lv. 14
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
~~Proud Son of Dypo deLina and Evolina deLuna~~
Spongesonic

Post by Spongesonic »

Garden Island

The expressions on their faces didn't change... well, except for Dean, who was becoming more scared by the minute (if only because there was a talking skeleton in front of him). The rest, however, just looked confused.

"A merchant, ye say?" Maria asked. "I take it, ye sell these here flowers?"
-------
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥

Misc. Information
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Port Coin:

"Well, that was certainly quick." A pair of men suddenly approached the Chimera's Tongue crew. "I didn't expect anyone would take up our offer."

"Just goes to show that people will do anything for gold," The taller of the two said, looking over the group with a raised brow. "...Who exactly are these people?"

"They're going to settle this once and for all, aren't you, friends?" The shorter man replied, opening a chest. With a flourish, he whipped out a shining gold vest, made of tiny linking chains-- If one looked closely, they would see that in place of the typical links, the chains here were tiny triangles. "This right here... This is the future of combat-- An evolution in armor! Once fully tested, this Triangle Chain Mail will be on every sailor on the seas!"

"What is it like to be so deluded?" The taller man asked wryly, lifting up his own chest. Out of it he produced a large, gilded rifle, with six different barrels all pointed in different directions. "Now THIS is the future of combat. The Hexagun is the true way forward for military combat, guaranteed to blow through any armor, six times over..."

The Hexagun man then shot another glance at the crew. "Look, let me be straight with you. My friend here is a fool, and my Hexagun is a state-of-the-art weapon guaranteed to crush his pathetic triangles. If you value your lives, you should--"

"Don't be ridiculous!" The Triangle Chain Man cut in, "I guarantee all of you that no matter what, my state-of-the-art triangle chain material will keep his pathetic Hexagun shots out six times over! Trust me, you're in less than no danger-- I bet the damn thing doesn't even fire!"

The two men quickly devolve into bickering, the Chimera's Tongue crew seemingly forgotten in their babbling.

Garden Island:

"Yes, these flowers are my hobby and life's work." The skeleton replied, "...Well, not 'life's work', but... You know what I mean. But if you'd like to buy one, these beauties are only 5 gold each. Very beautiful, make excellent gifts. Oh, and..."

The Skeleton snaps his bony fingers, and out of the nearby sand rises a pile of Repair Kits, slightly worn but nearly good as new.

"I also sell these things. 30 gold each." The skeleton said, seeming rather bored. "I'd give them away, since I don't really need 'em and all, but last time I did that, I got swamped. Way more people than I can handle, you know?"
Spongesonic

Post by Spongesonic »

Garden Island

The crew looked at each other and shrugged. (Except Dean, who was still cowering in fear.)

"Ah, why not? I guess I'll buy a flower," Maria replied. "Er, I mean... Arr! I will buy a flower from you! A red one, if yer willin' t' part wit' it."

She gave the Skeleton Merchant 5 coins.
-------
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥

Misc. Information
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

Port Mermaid

"Ah, we can leave right away! Pleasure meeting you!" Margaret said, smiling and heartily shaking her hand.

Alphonse looked over in utter disgust. "Must remember... Easy money here... First quest... It'll get better..."

"We got everything we need, so let's weigh anchor and head for our destination!" Margaret shouted.

Once their passenger was ready, the crew cast off and sailed four spaces east.
Spoiler : Map :
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Garden Island:

The Skeleton Merchant took the gold happily, picking a beautiful red flower from the ground, and handing it to Maria. With that, he snapped his fingers again (how does he keep doing that with just bones) and a treasure chest suddenly sprung up from the sand, opening up to show a wealth of gold sitting in the chest. The Skeleton Merchant flicked the gold pieces into the chest, which happily closed and returned beneath the sand.

"...It's all in the wrists," The Merchant said simply. "...Hey, you know, I never got your guys' names. How rude of me-- To what crew do I owe the honor of my business?"

The Duchess Eldritch:

The ship moves smoothly through the water. The waters here are peaceful and (for the most part) free of monsters.

Instead, the Sister of Red wanders about on deck, smiling happily at everything on board. "Oh, miss! Miss! Miss!"

She begins signalling the Captain, waving her arms as the sack on her back begins to writhe around visibly. "Miss, is there a place for me to put my cargo?"
Reecer6
Spoken languages: English and, for the most part, Spanish

Post by Reecer6 »

At sea

"That was a close one!" shouted Gayle. "I was sure we were about to sink into the bottom of the ocean!

"Yeah, I've never heard of whirlpools being that... nice," Whittaker added. "We should probably chart out this glacier, but don't crash into it, Gayle."

"Nonsense! The Ceartus here is unsinkable!"

Gayle sails up to the glacier and tries not to ironically doom themself.
~~~Image~~~
I have a tumblr, check it out!
The Fury Wraith wrote:''Now I'm SERIOUS!''

Desmyrr grabs his LEMON!