[RP] Flytrap Canyon - A Steampunk Western

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Gombarry
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, 日本語のはなしています。

Re: [RP] Flytrap Canyon - A Steampunk Western

Post by Gombarry »

Spoiler : A Molov :
Name: Molov Peiric
Group: Hunter
Gear:
- The Thorny Devil: An interesting device and his signature weapon, The Thorny Devil is a set of sharpened claws with a canal running between each finger. The main purpose being to draw blood from it's enemies.
- The Warehouse: His backpack, so to speak. Although, its more like a large wooden cabinent. It stores various kinds of elixirs and potions, Some with very dubious intentions. He also carries a small ammo stache within.
- 2 6 Chamber Revolvers: Nothing much to say here, they are just revolvers.
Other:
There was always a Molov, as far as anyone can remember. He was there when the old fogies of this god-forsaken town were children. He was there for their children. He was there for his children's children. Nobody knew too much about the man, however. He'd only come into town for supplies, with his visits varying from days, to weeks, to months, and sometimes years. As far as his profession is concerned, whenever people inquired, the man would always reply "Scientist" or "Archaeologist". They were apparently obsessed with the idea of a cure for Death and was always taking expeditions to faraway lands. But if anyone knew one thing about them; It's that, for the most part, you should keep your distance.

The Molovs were a herald for tragedy as it turned out. Since it seemed that, whenever he strolled into town, it wouldn't be too long after that some murder or kidnapping had taken place. Women, children, fully grown Men. No one was safe. it was always the same M.O. too. Puncture wounds where ever there was a major artery, and while the would was never big enough for them to really bleed out, they would have been nothing more than a pre-prepped cadaver. Much to the delight of our local mortician.

However, because theses things always happened during a Molovs visits. It wasn't too unnatural, for a Molov to be a suspect in all of this. He got away scot-free everytime. This lead to rumors amongst the townsfolk. The more interesting and popular one being that, perhaps, there was only ever one Molov. That, maybe, he's an immortal vampire. Some opinions changed however after he joined the Hunters. Mostly confused, the townfolk started speculating once again about the Molovs. Perhaps, ne never the Molovs never were serial killlers after, said some optimistic few. Maybe the townsfolk weren't enough for him, so he joined the hunters to get his fix without the persecution of the law. Maybe he was using the Hunter title as a way to find his fabled "Cure for Death". After a while some of the older townsfolk got sick of hear these rumors and put a new saying in place when ever a Molov was the topic of discussion. "He maybe be looking for a cure to Death, but he's sure as hell ain't one. So stay away."
Holy Turnabout: Part 1 Coming Soon!
Creator of Minoru Akihiro and Jake Atari in Endless Time
Creator ofAntonio Fernandez Carriedo and plays Claudine Leferve in Final Warfare
Creator of Zorro in Redemption at Spirit Isle
Creator of Luke Andrews in Desertia
Creator of Xamen Yem in Infinite Odyssey
Shadowsleuth wrote:BE UNHAPPY DARN IT!
Sleuth
Spoken languages: English

Post by Sleuth »

@Gom: Accepted to the game.
NihilisticNinja
Spoken languages: English, Latin

Post by NihilisticNinja »

Tia- Bandit Hideout/Bunker

After saying her piece, Tia had become silent again, doing nothing but staring at the wall, contemplating. However, the discussion of a leader caught her interest.

Tia honestly had very mixed feelings about the concept of leadership. She understood how beneficial it could be in theory, but practically, it had never been of much use to her. She worked alone and the few cases where she had worked with a partner, the two had decided on matters in concert, and neither took the responsibility of calling all the shots.

The group of bandits the girl had joined had a leader, of course, but it was mere happenstance that his orders tended to conform with Tia's desires almost precisely. If a more profitable course of action had emerged that went against his commands, Tia would have taken it without hesitation.

In the end, the main sticking point for Tia was that leadership was built on trust. A leader was somebody you relied on. Tia had never felt the need to rely on anybody but herself, outside of absolute necessity.

And she wasn't sure that at the moment, a leader was absolutely necessary. If they set up a leader and the leader was killed, that would cripple their command structure. The workaround would be to set up a team of leaders or some sort of hierarchy, but to the bandit, that seemed tedious and inefficient.

For once, Tea turned away from the wall to face the other bandits. "Why do we need a leader? I think that majority rule should suffice." The woman interjected, her tone incredibly lackadaisical.
"With good friends by your side, anything is possible. If you really care for each other, it makes everyone stronger! Then you'll have the will to succeed! The world is filled with painful things, it's sad sometimes, and you won't be able to handle it by yourself. But just know: If there's someone that you love, you'll stay on the right path. And you won't ever give in! As long as you keep that person in your heart, you'll keep getting back up. Understand? That's why a Hero never loses!"
Miki by Hershey's Chocolate Bars.
Alnar
Spoken languages: ??????

Post by Alnar »

The Bandit Hideout

John shrugged and shook his head. "You already fit into the role of a deadbeat father anyway, Wormbait." Looks like he wasn't the only one with a fondness for nicknames. Perhaps he did have at least something in common with Worm, despite also wanting to blow his head off during the first few days together. He was already getting a bit irritated with the people here. At least out in the desert, there was plenty space for him to keep distance. Of all the bandits to be stuck with, he somehow managed to find the group with the least competence. Again he was starting to question how these people managed to rob all that gold without a hitch.

"Look," he says as he prepares to leave, taking his black poncho from one of the chairs and putting it on, concealing most of his weapons with the exception of his rifle. "Whether you decide on a leader or not is not my problem. I just do what I'm told, and since no one else has any better ideas on how to get supplies, I'm going to town."

He goes up the the stairs, leading to a ladder. Before he's out of sight, he yells, "And no one follow me unless you want to get caught!"

With that, he's gone from the hideout and heading straight to town. It was a bit of a trek going there. After all, it'd be dangerous for the secret entrance to the hideout to be close to where people could see it. The sun was shining against his black glasses and straight onto his head. He should have worn a hat. But out of preference and principle, he decided against it.

He arrived in town soon enough, seeing a few people going about their day. Hopefully the other hunters assumed him either to be missing or to be dead, he'd work out a story in any case. Though he wasn't too sure whether someone had seen him with them, that would make things more complicated. Maybe he could pass it off as giving chase. Of course, it would be ideal if he didn't run into any hunters at all, it'd make his job easier. He needed to find food, water, and some ammo maybe. He still had a lot of his own money, since the bandits weren't too keen on trusting him with any gold just yet. (Would it be too suspicious to deal in gold bars after the Grand Pinkman Robbery?)

It'd be too suspicious to be seen walking around with plenty of food and water, so I'll leave those for last. I need some ammo.

He happens to bump into someone along the way to what he assumed to be the ammo shop. He doesn't look back and just shouts "Watch it!" in an annoyed tone. Did their face seem familiar? He didn't particularly care right now, he's been through a lot the past few days.

He casually walks through the entrance of the gun shop, and reflexively stops.
The Ash Raichu

Post by The Ash Raichu »

Bandits' Bunker - Zoie

"Yeah. I'm leaving too."

The smallest girl of the group rose and started to follow Gull out back into the sweltering desert. It was soon made apparent that she wasn't shopping for ammo, however. She brought her canteen and her pistol with her for this errand. Seeing as she didn't use it during the heist, she had bullets to spare. Shivers ran up her spine remembering. She just holed up in a corner of the train for most of the heist, letting the others handle almost everything. She tried to rub the thought out of her mind. She was the one who wanted to do this in the first place, and she was too much of a coward to actually follow through...

Swatting at the interminable number of flies, Zoie soon found her way to the river. She cupped her hands, and dipped them into the waters. More shivers. She instantly retracted her hands. The river was colder than she expected. A lot colder. Yikes! She mentally prepared herself, cupped her hands again, and dipped them back in. Still freezing cold, but slightly better. She brought her cupped hands to her face. It was great to have water again. No, that was an understatement. It was a miracle to have water again. She dunked her canteen in until it was brimming...

...Why did she bring in her pistol?

The Tavern - Vikki:

It was a lull in the tavern. Vikki finally had some time to relax. Well, relax as much as she could, knowing a group of young thieves were taking up residence in the town where she made her living. She tried to keep a cool head about it, and tried not to let it affect business. She reached into her back pocket and ran her hand along her cigarette case, the one she believed to be a good luck charm. She tried smoking once. She knew it was bad, but she just couldn't resist the opportunity. She couldn't get it right and coughed up a storm. Hasn't tried another one since. That's why she considered it lucky. She knew it was probably pretty lame, but it usually pulled through for her.

Please let some business come soon. I'm going to die of boredom before anything else at this rate...
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

The Tavern:

It was at that very moment that the Tavern doors burst open. A large, well-polished boot found its way into the bar, followed by a second, and then entered the shadowy form of a lone gunman, revolver dangling from his hip, and hat pulled down over his eyes. The fellow was silent, taking slow measured steps up to the bar, hands stuffed casually into his pockets, as the spurs on his boots jangled rhythmically with every squeak of his boots on the floor. He grew closer and closer, up to the bar, motives unknown and identity unclear; Who was this shadowy figure, so silent and stoic?

At last, the man reached his seat, leaned his arm against the counter and said--

"Howdy, Vic!"

Two coins quickly dropped onto the counter, and the figure tipped up his hat, revealing a young, mustachioed face with a gleaming smile. The Sheriff of Flytrap seemed to be in high spirits this morning-- Not unusual, since he hardly ever left the office without donning some kind of dopey grin. But today, he had a different air about him-- Perhaps it was the fact that he'd bothered to shave this morning, or the fact that his gleaming badge was shining a tad brighter.

"I'll have the usual--" Sheriff Kidd said, before pausing. No, today was a special day. Better make it something stronger. "Actually... Make it a strawberry milk, this time. And EXTRA large."

He dramatically dropped a third coin onto the counter, sliding the mass over to Vikki proudly. He didn't seem all that concerned that he'd only those three coins left in his pocket that day.

"So," He said, casually looking over the bar, a sly twinkle in his eye. "Ya heard the news yet?"
NihilisticNinja
Spoken languages: English, Latin

Post by NihilisticNinja »

Rachel- Weapon's Shop Entrance

Rachel walked through the city in a relatively brisk pace, ignoring the gazes that she was receiving from various townspeople; ones that ranged from confusing, distrust, and astonishment. She was sure that a good deal of them were curious how she could so effortlessly carry Raging Strife in one hand, and a clearly heavy bag in the other. The answer, of course, being practice. A whole lot of practice

The huntress decided that her first destination would be the weapons shop; if any suspicious characters had purchased ammo recently, that could at least give her a clue about the weapons they wielded, and would indicate that they were willing to go into town despite being on wanted posters.

However, while thinking about her latest plan of attack, she absent-mindedly bumped into somebody. Cursing herself for her carelessness, she looked down to apologize, but the person was walking away. She thought the person looked somewhat familiar to her, but it was just a quick look, so Rachel couldn't be sure. Maybe it was coincidence. She quickly picked up her weapons, and then reached her destination.

However, when the man stopped abruptly, Rachel entered the shop and turned to him. "Look, I'm sorry that I bumped into you! It was an accident, I really should have been paying more attention, and..."
"With good friends by your side, anything is possible. If you really care for each other, it makes everyone stronger! Then you'll have the will to succeed! The world is filled with painful things, it's sad sometimes, and you won't be able to handle it by yourself. But just know: If there's someone that you love, you'll stay on the right path. And you won't ever give in! As long as you keep that person in your heart, you'll keep getting back up. Understand? That's why a Hero never loses!"
Miki by Hershey's Chocolate Bars.
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Spoiler : OOC :
So uh, I'm kind of in a bit of a fix now. And I'm not entirely sure how to resolve it without OOCness. So maybe someone has suggestions, I don't know.

Basically, after Alnar's character suggested that he be the one to go to buy stuff, I had planned a post where Kenneth would argue about why he's actually the worst candidate (mostly having to do with how he's betrayed people before and would be in a good position to make up a story and arrest the other Bandits). But I wanted to wait until everyone in the Bandit group had posted, and, well... When the rest had posted, Alnar posted again as well and left before I could have Kenneth say anything. And I don't think Kenneth would have allowed that without at least arguing it. And I can't think of any reason why he'd be so slow to react since he's supposed to be able to think quick.

So yeah. That's my issue that I'm not sure how to resolve.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Mono
Spoken languages: German, English

Post by Mono »

Spoiler : Guess who! :
Name: Maline Desiren
Appearance: 5'7", white skin, light blue eyes. Her purple hair is tied into a tail that almost reaches her hips. Her outfit consists of a white (with a light blue tint) blouse beneath a brown leather vest. Her long skirt is plaid and brown as well, as are her boots which go above her knees. She is also usually seen with leather gloves and her silver sapphire pendant. For some reason, she also wears a belt along with the skirt, which has her pouch attached and some gears as cosmetics.
Group: Hunter
Gear:
  • Bow with Steam-powered Booster: One of her favorite inventions and her main weapon. Not going into how it works too much, it's function is that when the arrow is fired, it is boosted by a small, steam-powered engine located in the fairly big bow. This makes shots more accurate and quicker.
  • Leather quiver: On her back. If there's no arrows inside - which is rarely the case, though - she uses it for storage as well if it works.
  • Leather pouch: To carry small things. Usually, tiny water bottles.
  • Leftover gears: If she needs something to throw, these usually do the trick.
Other: Rather well-known in her home country, Maline is a somewhat young inventor who is skilled enough to keep her - even if somewhat small - popularity. Don't attempt to make her look like an idiot, she's a clever girl. Back when she was younger, she was studying to later become a doctor or a nurse, but somehow, she has managed to combine both her medicinal interests and her newfound skill as an inventor. Thus, you could say she is part of the medicine industry.

Maline is a vegetarian. Her weapon of choice is a bow not because she went hunting, but because she's always had an interest in historical weaponry. She certainly didn't miss out on combining that with her inventions, either. Maline's mother is sick, and despite being skilled enough in medicine, she cannot come up with a cure outside of one which costs a lot of money. Not having access to that amount of cash, she had to find SOMETHING because she was worried sick about her mother.
Even if she didn't seem like a very good fit for a hunting job, Pinkman took her anyway. It almost seemed like she was taken for her abilities, not her skill to injure others, even if it made little sense to her. Hearing what these guys were after, they'd probably have a ton of professionals on that board already.

Maline's mother is currently being looked after by her sister.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

@Mono: Accepted. You'll be starting at the Canyon's Mouth. Maline will be added to the OP when I get home.
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

Spoiler : App 2 :
Name: Sonia "El Cuervo" Reyes
Appearance: Sonia is kind of tall, has wavy, shoulder-length black hair, brown eyes, and tanned skin. She wears a black wide-brimmed fedora with a raven's feather decorating it, a white button-up shirt with the sleeves ripped off, a black vest, black fingerless gloves, dark brown pants, a brown belt with a silver buckle and holsters for her twin revolvers, and black boots with brass spurs. She also wears a harmonica on a string as a kind of necklace.
Group: Bandit
Gear:
-Spiked knuckle dusters. Used for roughing people up, but she mainly uses them for intimidation.
-Twin revolvers. Nicknamed "the Talons". They're equipped to fire a special type of bullet with barbs on it, so as to make it more difficult to remove.
-Harmonica. She keeps it on a string and wears it as a necklace. Plays it whenever she feels like it.
Other: Sonia grew up in a small town, and, when she was younger, made a "gang of bandits" with her group of friends, though they really just kind of messed around. As they got older, they kept this little gang together and became unofficial protectors to the town, scaring away whatever troublemakers came by. They got to play bandit, the townspeople were grateful, and they got paid for it. Everyone was happy. Sonia then heard of the train robbery plan, and wanted in. She would bring back her share, split it, and make her little gang rich. Her friends weren't really all that sure about engaging in actual criminal activity with the kind of troublemakers they tried to stop, but they let her go and do it anyway. She met up with these bandits, train-robbing ensued, and that's her story up until now.

Sonia isn't a fan of violence, preferring to use intimidation techniques if possible. She tries to act cool and and mysterious around the other Bandits, but in reality she doesn't know what she's gotten herself into. She doesn't trust the other bandits, but is forcing herself to stick around by reminding herself that when this is over, she'll have a big score to bring to her friends. She's pretty cheerful and excitable when she's not putting on an intimidation act, and is well-liked by her friends and townspeople.
Last edited by DLA on Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Alnar
Spoken languages: ??????

Post by Alnar »

Spoiler : OoC :
My apologies to GD, I put his character into a bad position and that was a bit inconsiderate of me.

I've talked with NN about it and we're both fine with making the necessary alterations to our respective posts that places John back in the hideout.

Sorry for the trouble GD, I'll be sure to be more patient when making my posts.
The Ash Raichu

Post by The Ash Raichu »

Tavern - Vikki:

"Ah, Sheriff Kidd. Charmed, as always..." Vikki forced a smile as she usually did, hoping Kidd would be too brash to really notice. While she was relieved at the break, she was at her most comfortable when the Tavern was slow and steady. Like right now.

"Strawberry today? Adventurous. I'll have that right out for you, hon." She turned on her heel and went into the back room to do what she needed to do. Immediately after she opened her jug of milk, however, she noticed something different in the air. It wasn't the steam fermentors. It wasn't the usual strong smell of hops. Nope. It figured, her last jug of milk just expired. She'd have to call another supply train soon. She poured the last of the smelly dairy product down the drain and walked back into the main room.

"Apologies, it seems we're-" As if nothing had happened, the Sheriff asked her about the news. There was only one bit of news she'd heard of, but she'd have to make sure. "I'm sure you don't mean the Pinkman robbery. Everyone knows about that... What did you need to tell me?"
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Flytrap Town

At first, Harvey couldn't stop himself from cringing a little at the creature that had decided to plop itself down in front of his new shoes. If the disgusting little beast had drooled on them or decided to make them into its personal chew toy, he'd have half a mind to kick the thing aside. But looking up, he quickly turned his grimace into a grin. He was thankful in that moment for the bronze mask on his face; hiding the look in his eyes always proved helpful to him.

"Ah, buenos dias, Señor!" Harvey said to the Goatman with arms wide and welcoming. "Always a pleasure to see you, good sir! I thought this goat was one of yours, nobody else in town has beauties as healthy as this. What can I do for you today?"
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Spoiler : OOC :
I talked things over with Alnar and we came up with something. It'll be a bit wonky in terms of in-RP time but honestly Kenneth came from an RP where that was an even bigger issue, so no big deal.

A quick note: During this post, Kenneth is going to be assessing his fellow team members. I'd like to remind everyone that Kenneth is a huge jerk and his thoughts on the other characters don't reflect mine. I base this stuff on other people's posts as well as what I think Kenneth would be able to guess, though he's obviously biased. That's all.
Kenneth - Bandit Hideout

... Of course, if there was one person in our little group who I'd say was the least trustworthy, then it wasn't even a contest. Coincidentally, he also happened to be the one who pissed me off the most. The hunter who had betrayed his own comrades and joined up with us... Did he think that we would welcome him with open arms? I had entertained the thought of killing him myself. Really, there could only be benefits to it. We outnumbered him, we could use his equipment without the risk of him betraying us, and our hideout would even have a decent coat of red paint to help it look a bit less boring.

Red is a pretty interesting color, honestly. It naturally draws attention and has the ability to excite people. Bullfighters use red capes to make the show more interesting, for example, and it's not like the bulls care about the color. So maybe painting the hideout red would raise our morale too, and it's pretty obvious that some of us really need it. Of course, it's not like it would be particularly clean or look pretty. I seriously doubt the hunter would sit still and let us stab him to death while we used his blood to paint interesting designs, though in a way, I guess that messiness suits a group of bandits more. ... Alright, if he gives me an excuse, I think I might just go through with it. I won't miss him either way. Something about him just infuriates me... I can tell that he thinks we pulled off that heist through sheer luck. Reducing all our hard work to just luck is pretty arrogant of him. Though I won't deny that a bit of luck played a role, but luck plays a role in all of life, honestly. You get dealt a hand of cards, and then you have to figure out how to use it to not get killed.

Naturally the least trustworthy member of our group volunteered himself to go to Flytrap and get our supplies. Was he being serious? Did he really think we were that idiotic? ... Of course we did. He'd pay for that one day. I looked at him directly and outlined all the reasons I could think of about why this was such a bad idea.

"Didn't take you for a comedian, Hunter. Yes, let's allow you to to get our supplies, letting you meet up with the other hunters, make up some sob story about what happened to your two friends, and sell us out. I'm not going to be used as a stepping stone to make you famous. As far as I can tell, you're the worst pick out of all us..." I said, in the most threatening tone of voice I could manage. How would he respond to this? Perhaps he would argue back. Maybe that would lead to a fight. Maybe that would give me an excuse to get rid of him for good...

... Or he could completely ignore me and decide to go away by himself anyway. Had he even heard me, or did he just not take my words seriously? Damn it, this was a bad situation... Maybe I could track him down before it was too late. But I had a lot to think about first. Couldn't go just yet.

Worm had brought up the topic of choosing a leader. ... Can't say that I'm a fan of the idea. Not even if that leader ended up being me. It kind of surprised me when Tia was the one who spoke up and argued against it, even if it was only a few words. She was another one in our little group whose thoughts were hard to read. With how quiet she was, there was a time when I had thought that she was mute or at least physically had trouble speaking. But later I realized that wasn't the case. She just didn't talk much. I had mixed feelings on people like that. On one hand, they had a tendency to not be actively annoying, but they could be annoying in their own special way when you needed information from them but they refused to speak up. Still, I had worked with people more likely to stab me in the back in the past, and she at least pulled her own weight. I had complaints about everyone in our group, but she was one of the ones who didn't act like a complete rookie or seem likely to betray us unless we gave her a reason.

I thought about everyone else's skills and how much I trusted them... Well, 'trust' in the loosest sense of the word. Worm was... Well, I could tell that he had some pretty useful skills that he could bring out when it really counted. He seemed constantly tired and mostly lazy the rest of the time though, so I had to keep reminding myself that he wasn't quite dead weight. I didn't know much about him, but honestly, I doubt he'd betray us just on the basis that he'd be too lazy to do anything like that. Maybe he has a few aces up his sleeve that he's not sharing with the rest of us. Basically the type of guy who tries to never do anything except when he absolutely has to. ... Not the best kind of person to work with, but not the worst either. Tolerable.

Natashi was one of the people I trusted the least, maybe the least trustworthy if you didn't count the hunter. For starters, it was pretty easy to tell she was a rookie, though admittedly one with actual skills. While she's pretty good at keeping herself unnoticed, that isn't always a good thing, mostly because she's also a total coward. She wears a mask, and if she really put some effort into it, she could betray us by telling the hunters about us and pretending that she was never a part of our group. I'm pretty sure that the only reason she hadn't already done that was because she really needed the gold we had stolen, and our bounties didn't match how much gold we had taken. Still, as long as she had the money as an incentive, things would probably be okay. She couldn't run off with all the money either, so that eliminated that possibility. Overall she wasn't an ideal team member, but at least the money would keep her in check.

Zoie was... Well, a really crappy team member. She was sort of like the opposite of the hunter. The hunter had a ton of skills, was a contender for the best among us in a direct fight, but was also an asshole who'd probably turn coat on us as soon as possible. Zoie hadn't done much of anything during the heist, she seemed really frightened, but hadn't done anything to offend me or make me think that she was going to betray us. She's basically dead weight, but she's also just a kid. Even when it came to the most annoying of brats, killing them was out of the question. Hopefully she would at least not cause any trouble for us. I get the feeling she's gone too far to just act like she never knew us, so that's not an option.

I wondered how many hunters would be sent after us. If we killed enough of them, would Pinkman decide that it just wasn't worth it? That would be an interesting way for things to play out... But first...

"Okay, we need to track down the hunter to make sure he doesn't sell us out. Anyone want to come with me? Keep in mind that we should probably have someone keep guard. So, anyone?" I asked. The fact that Zoie had left with her pistol made me think that she was going to do something really stupid and dangerous, maybe take on some of the hunters by herself, so maybe I'd talk to her if I ended up seeing her. I wasn't actively going to search for her though.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.