[RP] Pokemon: Opal Version - Episode 1: "Warm Welcomes"

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

The Ash Raichu
Spoken languages: English

Re: [RP] Pokemon: Opal Version - Episode 1: "Warm Welcomes"

Post by The Ash Raichu »

Castelia City - Roland vs. Boo

Charmander was closing in for the final scratch. Elizabeth braced herself, as per Roland's command. However, something happened that neither of the two were anticipating. Charmander... hugged Elizabeth. Roland wasn't quite sure how to go about this, but Elizabeth was struggling to get out of that peasant's grip, but soon afterward, that would be the least of Elizabeth's worries. As the claws hit for the last time, Elizabeth stumbled and struggled to maintain her balance. There was passion anew burning in her eyes. That thing had the gall to touch her under any circumstances! Never mind the fact that scratching was technically touching her. It wouldn't go unpunished. Elizabeth angrily staggered her way toward the fire lizard, ready to pounce...

"Elizabeth! That's enough! Get back here. Having you battle further clearly isn't a wise decision." Elizabeth glared at Charmander, then at Roland, then back at Charmander. She gave him a threatening hiss, then did her best to scurry back to Roland. In turn, the fiery-haired boy lifted the tiny Queen back onto his shoulder.

"Now, then... Blister, it's your turn. Give 'em what you got, buddy." Roland gave his blind pal a couple of taps on the rear to help him find his place. The Deino then made a few clicking sounds, turning his head at seemingly random angles. "Let's have a Focus Energy, pronto." The cute little dinosaur thing was now softly growling along with making his clicking noises. Psyching himself up for the battle ahead, most likely.

And then Roland's ears picked up on something else. Boo was starting to let loose some smack talk!

"Ooh, ouch! That stings!" Roland grinned, yet it was difficult to read Roland's tone of voice. He could've been toying with her, or it could've been sincere, or it could've been any combination of the above. "Let's just see how long that confidence lasts, hm?"
Hesseldahl
Spoken languages: Español, English

Post by Hesseldahl »

Castelia City - Roland vs. Boo

Boo laughed loudly at Roland's comment " Wahahahahahhahahah! You think I wasn't' prepared for another pokemon? ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID?" Boy, these girl is out of her mind.

"Charmander, even if still want to fight, I need you to come back" She returns her charmander to his pokeball and takes another one from her multi colored bag.
"Go my beautiful Ralts!" The ralts is wearing a custom made multi colored dress with a necklace that has an Oran berry...This girl isn't as naive as she looks.
The small creature is a bit shy and and before getting to the battlefield hides behind her trainer. " Ralts, I need you to fight." The ralts goes to the battlefield, she doesn't look that happy.
" She is more stronger than she looks." Boo says.
The Ash Raichu

Post by The Ash Raichu »

Castelia City - Roland vs. Boo:

Roland's grin only grew bigger as Boo made her remarks. "A-ha! So you DO take me for a fool, then! Color me pleasantly surprised." It looked like Charmander was done battling. It was that much less work for Blister, then... At the very least, it appeared that way. Boo's second Pokemon out was none other than an elegantly dressed Ralts.

A Fairy...

Against Blister...

Great...

Blister didn't pick up on the new foe right away. He was simply doing his Blister things, making clicking noises and cocking his head and whatnot.

"Alright, Blister, it seems like we're getting another turn. Let's not waste it! It's a Ralts you're up against, so Dragon Rage isn't going to work. I need you to Tackle it for me, buddy." The Deino snapped to attention and started rapid-fire clicking, but didn't do much tackling...

Clik Klick Click...

Clack Klik Klick...

Clack clack clack!

Blister perked up again. It sounded like he finally found his target. Still clicking, he started bounding toward the Ralts, with no signs of stopping.
Hesseldahl

Post by Hesseldahl »

"Ralts please get out of the way o-" But it was too late for warnings.

The small Ralts takes the hit, she cries a bit searching empathy from the pokemon named Deino.
"Please don't cry Ralts, I know you can do it! I believe in you... My dear pokemon." Boo looks sad.

The Blister continues doing it's thing, he doesn't seem to affected by the sad pokemon. Ralts seems to understand her trainer feelings.

" I know this might sound scary Ralts, but I need you to use confusion." The girl with pink hair said.
The Ralts prepares her attack, and from her head a purple aura appears and surrounds the pokemon of the nerdy guy and starts inflicting damage.
"If we are lucky enough Ralts, maybe the pokemon gets confused." Boo is regaining her confidence.
The Ash Raichu

Post by The Ash Raichu »

Was Roland even going to dignify this with a response? Well, yes. He started by raising a single eyebrow. As the purple aura surrounded the heads of both Ralts and Deino...

...Absolutely nothing was happening at all. Blister seemed completely unaffected by the attack.

"Really... Confusion, a Psychic-type move, on Deino, a Dark-type Pokemon... Are you toying with me, now? Blister, another tackle, on the double." Blister once again had to search out his target with clicking, and then charged.
Hesseldahl

Post by Hesseldahl »

Castelia City- Roland vs.Boo
The Deino runs towards the Ralts, the small pokemon prepares for the impact, she closes her eyes and just waits to be tackled but for some reason the small pokemon doesn't get hurt... The ralts opens her eyes and sees her traineer stoping the Deino with her hands.

"Mr.Nolatname! Stop this fight right now! We surrender, you won." Boo screams at the top of her lungs.
The Ash Raichu

Post by The Ash Raichu »

Castelia City - Victory:

Blister started to charge at what was presumably a Ralts. Yet he didn't seem to be going anywhere. He felt a pair of foreign hands grab his torso. Reflexively, he struggled to escape, but soon calmed down and rolled over onto his side, like he was asking for a tummy rub.

"If that's all settled, then..." Roland approached the Deino and obliged him. Elizabeth looked toward Roland in disgust. It was clear he had no qualms in showing favorites. Smirking, Roland then approached Boo and extended his arm for a handshake. "Good match."

Elizabeth gained experience!
Blister gained experience!

Spoiler : OoC :
Hopefully, I'm doing the whole experience thing right...
Hesseldahl

Post by Hesseldahl »

Castelia City:

Deino happily accepts Boo rubbing his stomach before returning to his trainer. Ralts seems relieved that she wouldn't need to fight. "Return Ralts." Boo says, and the Ralts returns to her pokeball.

Boo accepts Roland handshake. You can see in her face a bright smile. "Congratulations Mr.Nolastname!" Her tone of voice seems to be a mix between happiness and at the same time sadness.
" I would loved to continue battling with you, but if Ralts simply can't fight back I won't let her continue getting hit without finding a way to damage her opponent, you know?" The pink haired girl says.

"Also, sorry if I was a bit harsh, it's just that pokemon battles mean so much for me!" What Boo is trying to do is apologize. " I think you and your team must be incredible trainers, I hope one day you help me on my mission." The girl on a mission says.

" I need to go Mr.Nolastname to my next destination, I hope we meet again in the future, The organization is going to be really happy to meet your team!" then the girl bows at you and team Opal. " See you."

And that's Boo for you! She disappears to the horizon with her clumsy running.
DSY

Post by DSY »

Castelia City Art Museum

In the City known as Castelia, a small commotion occurs and seemingly ends on the pear. A boat finishes it's long trek to the Region of Unova and not a moment to soon does a Pokemon battle break out. Two Trainers, fresh faces, square off for the first time. Both showing quiet the promise.

----------

"Hmph. Yes, yes indeed."

A smirk rises up on the face of an strange man in glasses.

"This is what I've been waiting for."

In an instant, the glasses man raises both arms and loudly proclaims,

"THIS IS A TRUE WORK OF ART!"

A moment later a kind gentleman reminds him he is in an art museum, which means he is surrounded by art and that he should also be a bit more quiet.

"Tch, fine," he grumbles to himself walking to admire another painting. "People today are so buttoned up."

He slowly walks to the end of the museum to look at another art work, readjusting his glasses along the way.
Never speak in absolutes. (Which is a round about of saying I came back. Hi.)