[RP] Pokemon: Opal Version - Episode 1: "Warm Welcomes"

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Sleuth
Spoken languages: English

Re: [RP] Pokemon: Opal Version - Episode 1: "Warm Welcomes"

Post by Sleuth »

Spoiler : OOC :
Apps accepted. Gym Leaders, please specify what Type your Leader uses.
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Edited my post to reflect that I'm the ghost type gym leader.
Hersh is officially the best for making this awesome Rogan and Parseline Sig!
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Voodoo the Wobbufett Lv. 14
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
~~Proud Son of Dypo deLina and Evolina deLuna~~
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

Spoiler : OoC :
As the Slurpuff implies, Fairy type.
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

Spoiler : OoC :
As said to you on skype, along with my gym plans, water.
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

Spoiler : 2nd Gym Leader :
Name: Chesterton
Role: 2nd Gym Leader (Dark Type)
Starting Location: Nimbasa City

Appearance: Chesterton is tall, very thin, and has long white hair. He wears a black top hat, an old-timey plague doctor mask, black robes, white gloves, and brown dress shoes.
Bio: Chesterton just kind of appeared out of nowhere one day in Nimbasa and bought up the land the gym was on. From there, he ordered a massive construction project, building a large patched-together mansion and declaring it the "Chesterton Mystery Manor". He then set up the dark-type gym inside, making it so anybody who wanted to challenge him had to navigate the mansion's twisted halls.
Pokemon: Dark types.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

To be quite honest, it wasn't like she really believed any of this tarrot nonsense. She didn't really think Velvet believed it either. Or, well, she hoped she didn't believe it. But... Then again, the boat ride to Unova? It was one hell of a long ride. And, well, it wasn't like they had anything better to do.

"New beginnings, eh?"

Jade looked at Velvet, and gave her a half smile.

"Heh. That's pretty fitting, I guess."

She closed her eyes and frowned.

"Though, it can't be that much of a fresh start, considering my sister's name is all plastered all over our group..."

She sighed.

"Heh. Bet she's off somewhere in Kalos, having a blast and exploring over there... Which I'm sure if fine and dandy and all, but... Hey, a new region's a new region. I'd reckon that's a lot more exciting, huh?"

Once again, she looked back at Velvet.

"Though... I guess I shouldn't focus on the negatives here. We get to be on our own! See a whole new world! Get a new fantastic point of view! Anything you excited to see?"

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
songotenman
Spoken languages: English, Danish

Post by songotenman »

App:
Spoiler : :
Name: Arthur Maxvellian
Role: Rival
Starting Location: Castelia City

Appearance: He has blonde hair and green eyes. Wears a black t-shirt, red jacket, a blue pair of pants, and brown boots.
Bio: Arthur was lonely as a small child, as there lived no other kids nearby, and his parents were always busy with work. So all the friends he has ever had have been pokemon. Because of that, he doesn't really care for other people (Which makes him kind of a jerk to other people), but he greatly loves pokemon.
Pokemon:
Gible
Shinx
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Spoiler : OOC :
@songotenman: Accepted.

To clarify, NPCs, Rivals, etc currently in Castelia City will be free to post and interact once this opening scene has been cleared up. Should only be a few more posts.
"Well of course." Isabelle replied, grinning at Roland. "But my, it's so good to finally see you in person! You're a lot shorter than I imagined."

"Good morning," The Professor cut in with a smile, "You must be Roland."

She extended her hand to greet him-- Quite literally, as her prosthetic left hand extended from the wrist to reach him. Totally normal.

"Are the others coming?" Isabelle asked excitedly, looking around the ship, "I can't wait for us to get started-- Our first Gym Leader is an Ice-Type user and I want to talk strategy on how to best take them down!"

Suddenly, a lightbulb went off in her head and she quickly went into her bag. "Oh, right! How could I forget-- You're gonna need one of these!"

With that, Isabelle produced a blue Xtranciever from her pocket, handing it to Roland.
The Ash Raichu

Post by The Ash Raichu »

"Ah, my reputation and good looks precede me." Roland shook Professor Olive's metal hand with a chuckle and a weird look. Afterward, he turned to Isabelle.

"I should hope they're coming. I could swear I was one of the last ones off of the boat. Maybe they got lost making their way over here? Doesn't seem too likely though..." He suddenly looked deep in thought. "An Ice gym right off the bat, huh? I'm not quite sure I like how that sounds... And uh... thanks for the gadget." He took the XTranceiver and fastened it to his wrist, waiting for the others to arrive.

Elizabeth just kinda glared at Isabelle judgmentally. Who knows why?
NihilisticNinja
Spoken languages: English, Latin

Post by NihilisticNinja »

Velvet smiled at the other girl. She knew that her friend put very little weight in her readings, and she found little reason to disagree. However, the readings themselves weren't the important part. The important part was the constant reminder that fate had plans for us all, plans sometimes beyond any mere human's comprehension.

At the other girl's mention of her sister, she gave a shrug as she gathered up her cards and placed them back in her backpack. "That merely gives you more reason to overcome her, does it not? Prove you're even better. Give yourself a chance to shine. And thus in the this is a new beginning for you, a beginning of this new quest."

She then paused for a moment at Jade's query and closed her eyes, before opening them again. "I have many interests." She began vaguely. "However, I suppose one of the greatest among them is just to view these creatures in their natural habitat. How they interact, how they fight, how they care for one-another. I honestly view personal, human, victories rather immaterial in comparison."
"With good friends by your side, anything is possible. If you really care for each other, it makes everyone stronger! Then you'll have the will to succeed! The world is filled with painful things, it's sad sometimes, and you won't be able to handle it by yourself. But just know: If there's someone that you love, you'll stay on the right path. And you won't ever give in! As long as you keep that person in your heart, you'll keep getting back up. Understand? That's why a Hero never loses!"
Miki by Hershey's Chocolate Bars.
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

SS Indominus:

Merle scribbled in her notebook as she waited for the ship to arrive. Margaret the Litwick and Cthulhu the Eevee sat there as she wrote.

Day 1. Today begins my journey in this strange new land. What horrors and wonders await me, I do not know, but whatever they are, they are sure to be interesting. We haven't arrived yet, so I don't know why I've already begun writing. It seems the ship is now docking, so I should probably be getting off right about now. More to come later. She closed her notebook and stood up.

"It seems we're here, little ones. You'll have to go back inside for now, but worry not. You'll be back out in no time." she said, putting the Litwick and Eevee back in their Pokeballs and making her way outside. The sign wasn't very hard to spot, and she headed toward it. "Good morning! I believe you already know who I am, correct?" she addressed the Professor, stopping next to Roland.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
DSY

Post by DSY »

Spoiler : The More The Merry-er :
Name: Merry Winters
Role: NPC
Starting Location: Castelia City.

Appearance: Appears younger then she really is, Long Black hair with a small amount of Pink streaks in it, Sky Blue Kimono with white sash and those sock designed for wearing with slippers and of course white slippers.
Bio: Merry Winters, often referred to simply as Miss Winter, is a soft spoken and gentle former Gym Leader of Castelia City. Suffering from an illness provoked her to train a successor for her official retirement thus trainers battle her son Chilly. She's a long time friend of the Professor Olive tho mysteriously their children have not met. Merry is a master Pokemon trainer tho she prefers to not battle unless she needs to.
Pokemon: Beartic, Winter Coat Sawsbuck, Ice Types. (Mostly uses the Beartic or Sawsbuck tho.)
Never speak in absolutes. (Which is a round about of saying I came back. Hi.)
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

She flashed a warm smile at Velvet.

"Heh. Fair enough, I guess. Bet I'll get more badges than she does, at least. Knowing her, she'll be distracted by... Food, or something."

Her smile quickly grew into a larger grin.

"Yeah. I'm sure we can all do it together! Though... We should probably make our way off onto the shore now. I'm sure... Well, someone's waiting for us, right?"

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
NihilisticNinja
Spoken languages: English, Latin

Post by NihilisticNinja »

Velvet slowly nodded and hefted her backpack as she stood up. She walked off the ship at a brisk, quick pace- one would almost believe she'd be the one to make the suggestion in the first place.

Able to outpace Jade she exited the ship and stood by the ramp, waiting for her friend to catch up.
"With good friends by your side, anything is possible. If you really care for each other, it makes everyone stronger! Then you'll have the will to succeed! The world is filled with painful things, it's sad sometimes, and you won't be able to handle it by yourself. But just know: If there's someone that you love, you'll stay on the right path. And you won't ever give in! As long as you keep that person in your heart, you'll keep getting back up. Understand? That's why a Hero never loses!"
Miki by Hershey's Chocolate Bars.
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Heh. That was always like her to just jump off ahead to... Well, whatever the future brings.

Well, today was her first step into the bright future as well, wasn't it? It'd finally be her time to... Well, be free and explore the world! Jade decided to quickly follow Velvet - after all, how could she help but be excited?