Here is the game flow:
1. The first poster posts a scenario in which someone dies.
2. The other players are sent back in time 5 minutes where the goal is to prevent the victim from dying. They can either make a post detailing how they prevent a person from dying or make a request for more information about a certain element in the scenario.
3. The user who first posted scenario then responds to the other user's answers and inquiries.
4. When someone makes a satisfactory response in which they save the victim as well as prevent themselves or anyone else from dying, the scenario poster responds letting them know they have won.
5. The winner posts the next scenario.
6. Rinse and Repeat.
1. All important elements to the solution MUST be included in the scenario. (This means all people, objects, etc. that either are involved in killing the person as well as all objects that are meant to be used to stop the death.) However, it is not required to specifically state who the victim is, just that you show the person who becomes the victim.
2. If a response is wrong, the scenario poster must explain why the answer was wrong.
3. There may be more than one dead body in the scenario: HOWEVER, only people who have died in the last 5 minutes must be saved.
4. To win the round, you must satisfy the conditions of saving the victim, making sure no one else dies in the process, and that you are alive at the end of the answer.
Bob: I wait for the truck to pass to watch the crash as it happens.
Billy: You see the truck crash into the the drunkard who waddled into the street.
Bob: I strike up a conversation with the drunkard to give him some time so the truck can pass so he doesn't get hit hit.
Billy: Fail - Even though the truck passes, the drunkard just gets hit by another car when he is done talking to you.
Bob: I wave down the truck to try to get its attention. If that doesn't work I throw my textbooks at it to get said attention.
Billy: Success! You got the trucker's attention and got him to stop before hitting the drunkard.
With that out of the way, I will throw out the first scenario.
Scenario: You are having a delicious meal at your aunt's house. The other guests (besides you and your aunt) consist of two cousins, your mother, and a step-brother. The feast is comprise of roasted duck, cream of mushroom soup, biscuits, and steamed vegetables. You then get up to go to the bathroom, and just as you go to relieve yourself, you here a gagging sound and some screams. All of a sudden, you are sent back 5 minutes.