[RP] Town of the Extraordinary (RP Start!)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

The Ash Raichu
Spoken languages: English

Re: [RP] Town of the Extraordinary (RP Start!)

Post by The Ash Raichu »

St. Martha's Academy - Soul:

Soul finally got to her History class, late as usual, though to the apparent relief of the rest of the room.

"Soul, what happened?! It's sweltering in here!"

"Thank God! I thought my skin was gonna melt off my bones..."

Soul had forgotten that her teachers turned the heat up for her classes to compensate for her... condition. Soul fidgeted in place a little bit.

"Ah- Er... Sorry. I was... taking care of a mess..." She said sheepishly. She could feel her face warming up in embarrassment as she made her way to her usual place towards the back of the class, next to the open window. The temperature increase was uncomfortable.

What else can go wrong this day...? Soul thought to herself as the teacher tried to restore order and continue with the lesson plan, which Soul promptly drowned out.

A sticky situation - Anabelle:

"What on Earth is going on here?! Annie, stop that this instant before you get hurt!" Mrs. Michuru scolded her daughter while Mr. Michuru rubbed the frozen dairy product out of his eyes. It was enough for Anabelle to break her focus off of Fishlips for a moment, but the glint in his hand drew her attention right back.

"Or else."

Tears could be seen in the young child's eyes. They blurred her vision and made it hard to keep her abilities in check. More white grains were expelled from her body, though these ones immediately took action. Anabelle recognized that shiny thing in the weird guy's hand was probably dangerous, so all she had to do was make it safe. The white grains started sticking to Oscar's blade, solidifying with each other and turning a shade of blue. Soon, a single mass of blue raspberry flavored hard candy had formed, effectively turning the switchblade into a rather unconventional lollipop.

"Give it back!" Anabelle repeated.

City Center - Captain Continent:

Captain Continent changed his body back into organic tissues, like it was supposed to be, after his introduction. And of course these people would have problems with the way he spoke... "Hm. Language is just part of the day job. If ya don't like it, suck it the hell up, 'cuz it ain't changin'. 'Sides. Just got here myself. Not so hot with the whole movin' 'round bulls***, and you know that damn well, Volt. But yeah, Captain Continent's the name. Don't wear it out. Stay the hell outta my way and we'll be fine."

The large man shut up enough for Glachérie to tell her story, and, well. She certainly had a question that needed answering. "It'll probably change f***-all, but you should do it anyways. Ever since Glorious Daze left, people in our organization have apparently been droppin' like damn flies. I was only recruited recently, and it seems like it's me, Volt, Double Vision, and a few others I don't give enough of a s*** about to remember. Oh, and that one other dude. Bandages. Name was Null or some s*** like that. Anyways. Even if it's just to boost morale 'round here, that's a pretty damn good reason to join up, don'tcha think?"
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

City Center

Volt Maxim scowled at Captain Continent. "Vulgar AND a bad salesman..."

Crossing his arms, Volt leaned closer to Glacherie with a smirk. "You want a reason, eh? Backup team aside, we've got something not many Supers can get, you know. We've got a budget." He put his fists to his hips confidently. "You want some upgrades to your costume to help your powers sync more? We've got the dough and the means for it! Not to mention tons of little perks. Our boss is on good terms with the police, so we can get permission to interrogate villains and learn more about their plans, especially if they've got a boss." He leaned in and whispered. "Psst, they usually have a boss!" He moved back to his prior position. "Aaaaand you get to hang out in our super cool secret base and stuff! It's really neat."

Volt played with his hair, twiddling it with his finger, with a cocky smile. "So? What do you say? Pretty dang cool, riiiiight?"

----

The Streets of Proprius

A man in black walked about, umbrella in hand, whistling to himself.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

St. YOU HAVE TO SAVE HERRR Academy -- Classroom:

"Okay, is that everyone's test?" The teacher asked, stacking the papers on his desk. There didn't seem to be any left, so he went on with his lecture. "Alright, for the rest of the class, we'll be watching a video. Take notes on this worksheet and be prepared to turn in the answers for homework."

As the lights were turned off and the screened buzzed to life, with the words "ALIEN TESLA" flashing on the screen, Leslie subtly sent a few of her bits to nudge the classmate beside her, a girl with long snow-white hair (god knows how she got it to look like that) done up in a ponytail, and her eyes fixed on a handheld game flickering just out of sight from the teacher. She couldn't possibly have looked less interested.

"Hey, Izzy," Leslie whispered, leaning a bit closer in the dark, "You heard of a kid here named 'Sachikawa'?"

Izzy tilted her head. "Sachikawa? Yeah, she's a super, right? What about her?"

"Iunno, you know anything about her? I ran into the hall just now... I'd just like to get to know some other supers, y'know?"

"I don't know much. Apparently she's kind of a b*tch. I hear her teachers turn off the AC when she comes in. Cools the room for free that way. Not much else I can say, not like I know the girl..." Izzy replied, continuing to look disinterestedly at her game, then, suddenly closed it, her eyes lighting up.

"Waaaaaait..." Izzy turned to Leslie, a wolfish grin forming on her face. "Do you like her???"

"Shhhh--No!" Leslie protested, her bits starting to squirm and twist. "I-- She's just the first super I've met since I got here, that's all! I-Is that weird or anything?"

"I can't believe you go for the goddamn ice queen," Izzy grinned, "I'm never going to stop kinkshaming you for this."

"Keep it down, Miss Kamiya," The teacher muttered from his desk, not looking up from his iPad.

Izzy slunk down back into her chair, but kept a giddy stare at Leslie. "shaaaaaaaaaaaame."

Leslie quickly snatched her bits back and began scratching away at the page, her bits popping all around her body out of anxiety. Goddammit why did she talk to that girl? Still, she did want to know more about Sachikawa. And Ms. Day had told her that it was important to get to know every other super...

"In addition to knowing yourself, you must also know your enemy. Whenever you encounter another Super, make note of their powers and abilities. Analyze them thoroughly, and leave nothing to chance. Supers can have any kind of power or ability, and this unpredictability is a power in of itself. Whenever you meet another Super, no matter who it may be, knowing and understanding their powers is vital."

Leslie decided. She was gonna study this girl. It was time to do some good old-fashioned investigation.

Right after the rest of "Alien Tesla".

The Truck, The Thief, and the Candy Girl:

What!? The kid... That kid is a Super! Fishlips glared in surprise at his now deliciously useless knife, and back at the kid in frustration. The little brat didn't scare so easily, it seemed, and her powers would clearly only slow him down. God, was this really happening? Was he, Oscar Jones, going to really stoop to fighting a kid? Or worse-- What if word got out that Oscar Jones fought a kid; and lost?

NOT that that would happen! Oscar reminded himself, gritting his teeth. But still! I can't underestimate this kid's power! It's time to change tactics.

Oscar suddenly dropped the knife, putting on an expression of shock and terror at the child. "Wha- Whaaaaaaaaaaaa?? What is this? You're... You're a Superhero?? Oh Heavens NOOO! I've been foiled!"

The criminal reached for the wallet, stealthily pulling out everything of substance from it, before dangling it out the window with a trembling hand. "I-I'm so sorry!! Please, I-I'll give you this back if you let me go! Promise?"

God. Having to do this to a child... She's a really lucky brat.
Alnar
Spoken languages: ??????

Post by Alnar »

City Square - Glachérie

"Oh ho ho, inviting me over to your place already, Voltaire?" she said, bringing herself closer to Volt. "Don't you think this is all going a little too quickly? Hmhmhm..." she playfully twirled Volt's hair with her finger before pushing herself away as quickly as she had approached. She giggled and waved her cloak, concealing one side of her body with it and taking confident stance.

"I jest, darling. All your little bonuses sound very nice, I must say. And since your friend says it won't change much of what I do, then perhaps it wouldn't hurt to join. Buuuuuuut," she trailed off with an inclined tone and tapping her pouting lips with her finger. "as much as I'd love to go with you right now to check out your little club, I've got other things to do today. I'm a very busy woman after all. Ahuhu~"

"However..." she drew in closer once again and put her mouth close to Volt's ear, tiptoeing slightly to reach the man's height. She continued with a soft whisper, "I'll be free later tonight. Meet me on top of the Doux Dimanche Ice Cream Parlor. If nothing goes wrong, then I'll give you my answer."

She winked a Volt and slid away from him.

"Now my darlings, I must do as the French and take my leave." she exclaimed. Suddenly, Glachérie's arms shot out and she spun her hands in a circle, swirling vanilla in the air and forming two springs. She threw the springs to the ground and leapt forward, stomping on them with her boots. The ice cream stuck to her heels and she bounced into the air, somersaulting over one of the scoops of chocolate ice cream she had left in her fight. The ice cream exploded as she landed, as if on cue, evaporating into a fine chocolate mist with the heat of the sun,. Using the force from her landing, Glachérie shot up into the air, this time even higher and landed on the rooftop of a small building.

Before she left the scene completely, she turned back and waved at Volt and the Captain. "Bon voyage!!"

And with that, Glachérie was gone, down the same street as where the Doux Dimanche Ice Cream Truck was (formerly) parked.

The Late Morning of James Lark as He Tries to Make It to the City Square

It was a pretty hot morning, not unbearable, but still enough to warrant staying in the shade. He passed by an ice cream truck on his way to work, but it was across the street in the middle of all the heat. James didn't want to cross to the opposite side of the street just to get ice cream he'd have to eat fast before it melted. Besides, the truck looked like it was closed right now, and did he smell gum? He shrugged and continued his way towards the city square.

He turned the corner and walked straight down to the end of the street, where the police had set up a barrier to keep civilians out. James had put on his ear muffs at this point because the curious crowd forming at the edge of the city square was starting to get to him with how noisy they were being. Several people were trying to get pictures and videos of the incident that happened, even worse, they were holding their phones vertically. James sighed and pushed through the crowd, hoping to get past the barrier. Suddenly, he was stopped by an officer.

"Yeah, gonna have to stop you there. Authorized personnel only." said an officer with sandy-brown hair and a grumpy expression that just told everyone that he wasn't having a good morning. According to the metal name tag on the man's uniform, his name was H. Williams. James sighed and waved him off.

"I'm with the news, here to interview the guy in tights. Believe me, I don't want to be here either, but it's my job." he replied to the officer, taking a step forward, only to be stopped again by the officer.

"And I'm doing my job. Like I said, authorized personnel only. We've got enough media here to cover the damn event, but unless you can provide me with some ID then you're not getting past here." the officer told him with a stern look as he pushed James back with his hand.

James swatted the hand away and backed off, rubbing his forehead. "Don't touch me, Howard." he snapped, clenching his teeth. He brushed his hand against his chest, as if he needed to dust off the hand print.

"Excuse me? Did you - bah, whatever." said the officer, raising an eyebrow. "Show me some ID or leave, bad enough I get stuck with guarding another barricade. Do you know how many super fights break out in the city on a daily basis?"

James didn't particularly care to listen, whether by choice or because of his ear muffs, he just ignored whatever else the officer was saying as he looked for his ID. His hand went to his pockets to fetch it, first going to his left vest pocket, then going to the right. Then going to the pockets of his pants.

Where was it?

He patted every pocket he had, but it was nowhere to be found. If he couldn't find his official ID to show the officer, there was no way he was getting through there. If his ID wasn't on him, then either it fell at some point, or he left it somewhere. James Lark sighed and walked away from the city square, pushing his way through the crowd again. Once he had enough free space and found a sufficiently quiet area, James searched the ground in case his ID had indeed fallen. He fished out his old Nokia from his pocket.

13 unread messages

"Mm, must be from the boss." he remarked as he began dialing her number. He might as well call her and let her know what happened, otherwise she'd be the one to call him and give him an earful. Maybe she could help in getting him in without a fuss. Or well, as much a fuss. Just as he was about to make the call, James bumped into a man wearing a black suit and holding an umbrella.

"Sorry, watch it." apologized James, clenching his teeth. He stopped walking, seeing that he was already not paying attention to much. If he was going to be on the phone he might as well stay still. Unbeknownst to him, the collision had changed a few of the numbers he had typed out on his phone, and as he made the call under the pretense that the person he would be talking to was his boss, he had unknowingly called the number of someone who was now accepting calls at this specific time frame of her show, Madam Psiya.

The call went through and James was the first to speak. "Boss, could use some help getting through here while I look for my ID. Any suggestions?"

Bean Late Coffee Shop - Caralyn

Emerging from the rest room, Caralyn Melanie Dimanche sighed, clutching her stomach as she made her way out of the cafe.

"Mon dieu, I knew I should not have had so much ice cream. I forgot I didn't even have anymore pills." she looked at the empty bottle of lactose intolerance pills in her hand and tossed it into the trash bin with another sigh. "I better get back to work, that whole thing took a lot longer than I expected." Caralyn fixed the swirls in her hair and put on her best smile, thinking about all the happy things she could. Cute puppies, ice cream, Barry!

Caralyn walked out of the coffee shop with her keys in hand. She happily skipped over to the white vehicle parked in front of the cafe. She had to make up for lost time and spread smiles throughout the city with her delicious ice cream. She could just imagine it now, serving delectable treats to all the kids who beg their parents to buy them the biggest scoop of ice cream and the look of awe and joy on their faces as the eat it. Caralyn sighed, this time with joy as she let her daydream wander. She pulled on the door to the truck to get it open.

Except it wouldn't.

Caralyn's dreaming was once again abruptly shattered as she realized the 'truck' she was trying to get into was not hers. In fact, it wasn't even a truck at all but rather sad looking stained-white (and calling it white was being generous) van with all sorts of graphic designs plastered on the side. Caralyn blinked, her eyes wide with both shock and embarrassment. She backed away and looked to see where her truck was, as she was sure that she had parked it right in front of the coffee shop.

"Oh no, no no no no non non nononoooooo." a worried Caralyn repeated as she found no sign of her ice cream truck anywhere. It was hard to lose something so conspicuously noticeable, and she could not see it in the immediate area. It's not like it could have just moved by itself. Was she trucknapped?! She had just gotten that truck last week and now it was stolen?

"Mon camion! Où dans le monde?! All my stuff is there! My bag, my ice cream, everything! Aaaaaaagh, mon dieu, what am I going to do now?" she screamed out loud, visibly stressed by this unforeseen turn of events. She began pacing wildly in front of the coffee shop as she tried to think, but nothing was coming to her.
DSY

Post by DSY »

Bean Late Coffee Shop - Sara

Sara sat up in her chair suddenly alert.

Someone had said the only word that could save her from the deepest pits of despair.

'Ice Cream.'

................altho.

Sara slunk back in her chair once more. She had already had a bad enough day thanks to someone's magical ice cream attacks this morning.

She folds her arms to ponder... but eventually decides it best to wait it out.

Picking up her half empty water cup for a final sip however changes her mind, as a sudden burst of raw anguish catches her by surprise...
unlike her cup of water, which was caught by her hoodie.

Sara bites her lip, looking out the window at the unfamiliar person screaming.

Don't get involved Sara. She says to herself. Don't forget five minutes ago and how well that turned out for you.

But even as she thought this she did stand up.

Only to get some napkins for the water on her hoodie........

....the napkins by the door......... you know there might be some outside.............man this girl has some interesting hair.

Before she knew it she was standing behind Caralyn, uncomfortable and covered in water.

Talking wasn't exactly her strongest suit, but she had already gotten this far anyway.

Mustering up all her might, Sara basically whispers, "H-hi there. N-need some help?
Never speak in absolutes. (Which is a round about of saying I came back. Hi.)
Alnar

Post by Alnar »

Bean Lately Coffee Shop - Caralyn

Oh my god there's no way I'm going to get a new truck any time soon, that was an investment in order to sell more ice cream in other places and advertise our shop, how could someone steal it just like that? a distressed Caralyn thought as she continued to panic. She needed to come up with a plan to get it back. Maybe she could report it to the police.

But that'd take too long that way, and who knows how much paper work I'm going to need to do. I need that truck now. All my things are there! My money, my cellphone - wait, of course!

"H-hi there. N-need some help?"

"Oui! Si'l vous plait!" Caralyn exclaimed in surprise upon hearing the little voice squeak. She turned around to see a young girl wearing a hoodie right behind her, offering to help Caralyn. She blinked once, waiting for the girl's response. She blanked out for a moment before realizing that she had responded in French and not in English. She rubbed the sides of her head and tried again.

"Yes, please. I do need help. Do you have a cellphone? I need to make a call real quick, I'll pay you back later, I promise!" She clapped her hands together and pleaded with the girl.
DSY

Post by DSY »

Bean Lately Coffee Shop - Sara

Sara jumps back at this woman's sudden response.

She needed a phone.

Sara gulped, pulling out her messed up phone. She needed one too.

Her phone's screen got cracked bad during the blockade fight, so it probably didn't work anymore.... altho it had occurred to Sara she didn't even try.

She hesitantly pressed the on button, and to her shock the phone actually started up.

Holy crow...YES! Sara thought.

The battery was running low however and the screen was dull, it was amazing the thing even still worked.

Sara hastily tapped in her password and texted a quick message before handing the phone to Caralyn.

[I do have a phone but its a little banged up. Sorry, I was in a bit of a rocky spot this morning.]
Alnar

Post by Alnar »

Bean Lately Coffee Shop - Caralyn

"Ah, merci beaucoup! You don't know how much this helps me. Thank you so much!" Caralyn says, thanking Sara enthusiastically. She carefully takes the phone from the girl's hands, seeing that it was not in the best of shape. Upon taking another look at the girl again, Caralyn noticed that the girl's hoodie was wet, as if she had spilled water all over herself. She would have shown more concern, but right now she felt much better knowing that she had a chance to find her truck.

Caralyn looked at the phone and saw the message typed out on it. Oh, was this addressed to her? Caralyn giggled, the girl seemed like a shy type of person, she could almost feel the girl's reclusiveness just emanating from her. Honestly, the text message was cute. She gave the girl a smile and patted her on the head. "Don't worry about it, darling girl. I've had a bit of a bad morning myself. Someone stealing my truck is just that wonderful cherry on top of all this misery. But you lending me your phone is making me feel a lot better about this!" she said, with sarcastic emphasis on 'wonderful'.

Caralyn quickly dialed the number on the half-broken phone and put it to her ear. She waited with bated breath, anxiously waiting for the calling tone to ring. For a moment, there was nothing, and Caralyn's hopes dimmed. Was it too late? Did the thief shut off her phone? Was it already sold off to a pawn shop for cash? Was she going to have to walk home, defeated, and eat a tub of ice cream in sorrow?

*riiiiing*

Caralyn let out a breath, sighing in relief as the tension was dispersed. The odds of anyone picking up were low, but it couldn't hurt to try.

Caralyn's Ice Cream Truck - Petit Dimanche

Suddenly, from the pod attached to the truck's dashboard, the smart phone lights up and begins to ring, playing a cheerily happy 8-bit ring tone.
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

Still the Streets

Beginning to get a bit of distance on her pursuer, the dread captain seemed to be close to leaving them behind and escaping with her ill-gotten gains. That is, seemed. Much to her surprise, the pursuer seemed to have another trick up their metaphorical sleeve, as she came to find out when, trying to continue her running, her leg would not move forward. Harpoon looked back to see some manner of substance had stuck it to the sidewalk, leaving her both literally and metaphorically stuck.

"Ye filthy landlubber! What sort of meddling be this? These boots cost me quite a few doubloons!" Morgan reached into the backpack to retrieve her sword, and began attempting to saw through the substance with it. She wasn't about to let her reign of terror come to an end that quickly, though she would have to be quick about this, or find some way to get rid of the pursuer.

Some distance away, she noticed a well-dressed man with an umbrella. Depending on who he was, he probably wouldn't have any idea who she was, and would help her get unstuck in an attempt to be a helpful person. In other words, not super bright, which was just the kind of person she needed right about now. "Oi! Landlubber in the hat! We be needin' some assistance hereabouts! This bilge rat be needlessly attackin' an innocent entrepreneur attemptin' to be making a living!" Harpoon shouted at him, still sawing away at the substance with the sword.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
The Ash Raichu

Post by The Ash Raichu »

St. Martha's Academy - Soul:

Soul kept going on through her day, hiding in bathrooms whenever appropriate, Leslie not having a huge impact on her thoughts or day.

The hero wins! - Anabelle:

"And I'll gladly take it." Anabelle's father stomped up to the window of the defeated man and snatched his wallet from the truck thief. Frequently glancing back at him, he opened his wallet to find... it was completely empty, save for a few sticks of chewing gum. "And the rest of it?" He sneaked a glance toward his wife.

"Don't worry, honey. I've got the number." Mrs. Michuru warily strode over toward Anabelle and covered the child's ears with her palms. Mr Michuru nodded and leaned against the truck door.

"Alright, punk. My wife has the police on speed-dial, you lost your weapon, and you don't have any outs. If you have anything resembling a brain inside that no-good mug of yours, you'll hand back everything else right now." Mr. Michuru, thinking he'd won, decided to rub it in by flicking some leftover ice cream remnants from his eyebrow directly into Fishlips' face.

City Center - Molotov:

"Oh, f*** off, Volt! I'm tryin'!" The Captain managed to stay quiet all while Glachérie mulled over her decision, and wiped off a stray drop of ice cream off his face when she made her exit. He scoffed. She was trying way too hard to be attractive. He would know. Lucy's Lovers had their own hot woman, and Glachérie didn't play a guitar... to his knowledge, anyways... He turned back to Volt.

"So what now? Gonna just pick flowers all damn afternoon?"
VGBM

Post by VGBM »

Cleansing Hour with James Lark:
"And we have our first caller!" Exclaimed the excited Madame Psiya, even though this wasn't news to anyone. Wasting no time, she pressed the button to accept the call and prepared to say the line she opens every one with: 'Hello, you are live with Madame Psiya, tell me what needs releasing.'

However, before she could get a word out, a gruff voice from the other line came first, "Boss, could use some help getting through here while I look for my ID. Any suggestions?"

Now, Madame was a seasoned tv show host, and it would take a lot to put her at a loss for words, but this came close. The woman behind the bedazzled kimono, Prima Mission, was smart (and experienced) enough to know a wrong number when she heard one, However she wasn't Prima at the moment, and Madame had a show to run. Before she could lose momentum, she responded with what she knew was most likely to keep this caller on the air, or at least make his short presence an entertaining one, "Please, hun, 'Madame' is fine, and as happy as I am to help, this isn't just some advice column. Now be honest, what's really troubling you? Were you there when the attack happened?"

Of course, even Madame Psiya in all her wisdom couldn't've know that the caller's presence at the Blockade fight (or lack thereof) could be a potential sore spot. If it is, that was merely a coincidence.

Yet another character placed vaguely in "the streets":
The streets of Proprius, even when they're not bustling, tend to have a steady flow of pedestrians trying to get from one place to another. Even at times that aren't particularly "busy", it wouldn't be difficult for anyone to find a crowd to slip into and go completely unnoticed. This was most definitely not the case for Austin Urban.

Austin walked with confidence, he only looked straight ahead and didn't move for anyone. On top of that he was a larger-than-average man, both in terms of height and muscle. The kind of person no one would believe if he told them he didn't even work out. These, however, were not the reasons the people he passed were staring at and/or avoiding him, some even jaywalking to the other side of the street. He hadn't yet made a big name for himself as the supervillain Midas, but anyone walking around in a full-body suit of gold armor (the only parts of him not covered are his face and, strangely enough, his hands) would at the very least turn heads, especially in a city where people in such ridiculous outfits being capable of leveling buildings were the norm.

Okay, maybe "leveling buildings" was an exaggeration, but Midas is still not to be trifled with, and he looked forward to the day when everyone knew it. Today wasn't that day, though. The Doc will know when that day comes, and Austin trusted him. For the time being, he was asked to stay inside and stay out of trouble, but he took that as more of a "suggestion".

The only question was what to do now that he was out. That question was answered when he saw the parked white truck in the distance. "You know, I could really go for some ice cream," he said to himself with a smirk.

Midas casually strolled over to Caralyn's ice cream truck, and paid no attention to the family at it's side as he made his way around to the back doors. Giving the handles a jiggle proved that the doors wouldn't just open, and there was no visible lock on the outside, which means… Bam! Bam! Bam Thunk! Two solid kicks from a heavily armored foot were enough to break the lock, and the third proved it by freeing one door from it's hinges, allowing it to "swing" inward. The other door now easily swung outward. "Hey there ice cream man, whatcha sellin?" he taunted to the lippy man at the wheel as he began to step inside.
Hesseldahl
Spoken languages: Español, English

Post by Hesseldahl »

The house of the Pink family:

The pastel house of the pink's family clashed against the rest of the neighborhood houses. It was the only one where the grass was always green, where the flowers never withered, where the cutest animals lived, it was the ideal home for the ideal family. In the Pink's residence three persons inhabit, Bella Pink, a beautiful woman in her 40s, she is the perfect housewife, her home is always impeccable, on her window, there is always a pie at noon cooling, so the family can have dessert after dinner, she is always well dressed with the most recent designer clothes, she is nice, motherly and trendy. Then there's Connor Pink, the greatest businessman, always in a suit, with a phone in one hand and in the other a suitcase, he is smooth, good looking, fatherly and kind, he doesn't spend much time in home, but when he does, his family couldn't be happier. Lastly, there is Althia, the ideal daughter, cute… that was all that Althia needed to be.

While cuteness is subjective, Althia is the purest form of it, her face is the one of the angel, her height makes her seem younger than she is, she has problems communicating with people and can be somewhat dorky, and to top it all off she is extremely innocent. Cute, that’s all she is and needs to be.

Today, the angel was on her room, she had gotten a cold, her mother of course as the ideal housewife she is, made her chicken soup, she went upstairs, and entered the pink heaven were her daughter rested, what a beautiful family, the one that every family wants to be. “*cough* Mommy, I’m glad you are here! *cough* “Ms. Pink smiled, when she was close to her daughter’s bed, she kneeled and put a hand in the soft and pinkish face of her daughter, while holding the steamy , warm and cozy soup. “My small bunny, I’ll always be here for you.” She kissed her daughter's forehead. “Why did you do that, Mommy!? You could get sick and I don’t want that.” Althia said concerned. “It’s ok my small bunny, I wouldn’t mind getting sick for you.” Then Althia, with her bare hands, touched also her mother’s face. “*cough* *cough* It seems you were right! Ho-ho- *cough* Now open big.“ Her mother took the spoon of soup, and carefully gave it to her daughter, the soup was delicious, and in an instant it had disappeared the cold that Althia had. “Wow, every day you cook better and better mommy, now I feel much better.” Althia said, with a big white smile on her face. “Oh bunny, I’m glad you liked it *cough*.” Her mother said. “It’s really impressive, my voice isn’t raspy anymore, but yours is…” “Don’t be sad my bunny, you should go out and have fun, since you are feeling so much better! *cough* Here have 40 dollars, go and buy something. *cough*” “I love you a lot mom!” “Just don’t be late, and be careful with those subhumans, please.” “…Yes mommy.”
Ms. Pink had committed her worst error, she had made a cataclysm, which would reveal the hypocrisies and lies of the color Pink, and reveal its ugly and putrid tones.

The city:

The cute bunny girl walked through the city, she looked extremely adorable, with her perfect school uniform. She passed through St.Martha school, a private institution that rivaled her school, she started crying, St.Martha's policies were extremely different than the ones in her school, Stella Private School is one of the few education institutions which don't allow metahumans to study in them, how? With some legal holes that let private institutions close the doors to students they don't like. St.Martha is as prestigious of a school as is Stella Private School, but the students have more freedom to be their own selves, Althia always wished to be in St.Martha, since she herself was a metahuman, but she could only cry, because her family wouldn't allow it, she was a victim of circumstance, how could she do something? She is only a cute girl afterall, helpless and innocent who doesn't want her parents to have any problems, by learning the fact that she was a metahuman, or how they called them, subhumans. She continued walking through the streets, various strangers tried to comfort her, it was impossible not to feel sorry for such a precious victim.

Bean Lately Coffee Shop:

A beautiful young lady appeared crying, quietly enough not to be loud, but loudly enough to notice, her tears looked like stars,if it wasn't because she looked in pain, she crying, could be one of life's most spectacular experiences to see. She took a seat and continued sobbing... Poor Althia, a victim of circumstance.
Last edited by Hesseldahl on Wed May 24, 2017 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
DSY

Post by DSY »

Bean Lately Coffee Shop

Crying.

Sara shivers.

Someone else was crying now? Geez. Can anyone in this city ever catch a break? Or at the very least can I?

The crying was close by too. Very close............... it's behind me isn't it.

Sara turns around, attempting to fine the source of the crying, it looked to be... a young girl in a school uniform.

She looked.... 14, maybe 15?

And..wait is that a cape?

Sara sighs out. This girl looks like she just got back from a lousy costume party or cosplay meet up.

Maybe the judges were jerks, or something.

Sara took a step in the girl's direction but quickly stopped herself. Was she about to do it again?

This girl is not her problem.... and neither was the girl who now has her phone......... or the Blockade crap.......

........fine. But this is without doubt the LAST TIME.

Plus school was already going to chew her out for skipping today. Must be nice going to where ever this girl attends. Can't be worse than her school.

Sara approaches Althia(OOC: Not knowing her name, just using it for the sake of convenience), pulling out some pocket tissues and offering it to the girl.
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Central Square

"Um...okay, bye?"

Volt Maxim stared up at where Glacherie had dashed away from the scene. He started playing with the bolt-shaped strand of hair dangling in front of his face. "Aw, she messed up my hair...messing with someone's 'do is pretty rude, honestly. But she seems nice enough, I guess."

He turned to Captain Continent with a sigh. "I mean, Iunno what else to really do today. Haven't had time to look into any reports aside from Blockade, I had to rush here from work. The boss is gonna work me to death..." He slouched, depressed. "I think I'd rather deal with the supervillains than another paycut..."

Volt popped open a cap on his belt, and pulled out a double-A battery. He started gnawing on it nervously. "Nggh...I guess I don't have any plans till DV tells me what to do next. If everything is calm for the day, I'll probably just head back to work or something...or just crash on a couch and deal with the boss tomorrow..." He pushed the rest of the battery into his mouth and swallowed it like a pill. "Why, you wanted to do something?"

----

The Streets

The man in black grunted as James bumped into him. But he grinned anyway and looked back at the man. He tipped his hat apologetically and continued to walk forth.

His stroll was interrupted once again, however, by a young woman that seemed to be stuck to the sidewalk. She was pleading for his help as she found herself trapped and desperately trying to free herself with, of all things, a sword.

The man in black grinned in utter delight.

"My, my, what a sticky situation you've found yourself in!" he commented as he approached. Umbrella dangling over his arm, the man leaned forward to examine the gunk at Morgan's feet. He grabbed the umbrella and tapped at it with the tip. "Hmmm, surprisingly tough stuff I'd say! Certainly not your everyday discount store mysterious adhesive substance, I'd say. My, my, my, I don't know if this a dilemma that could possibly be solved by a mere mortal such as myself! Forgive me, my fair madame, but I fear myself to be utterly useless in your current predicament! Oh, but don't worry!" He pointed behind towards Mimi in the distance. "It seems your friend is on her way, perhaps she could be of greater assistance than I?"

He smirked and leaned in closer to Morgan's ear. "You know, I don't think petty thievery is quite becoming of a Captain."
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

VGBM

Post by VGBM »

That same street:
Yes! The dessert worked better than expected, although now it looked more like gum than ice cream. This was great. Mimi was actually doing it, she was actually saving the da- Wait, is that a sword? She has a sword?!

crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap.

It was once again a race, Mimi had to catch up to Bonnie before she could cut herself loose. And now she's bringing a civilian into this? This just keeps getting better. Fortunately the gap was closing quickly, she was almost upon her now. First things first, she called out between gasps, "Sir… *huff* get away from her… *puff* she's dangerous!"