RP: Endless Time (New players welcome!)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Mario360
Spoken languages: English

Re: RP: Endless Time (New players welcome!)

Post by Mario360 »

Spoiler : :
Due to no one other than me posting recently, I'll just have to continue Zachary's story without a crossover until other people start posting their character's stories again so I can find one. But, Why is no one other than me posting a story at the moment? Ever since Mr.Awesome tried to apply they've all come to a halt. Is there a reason for this?
Zachary was walking through the town not knowing he was being followed, nor had any suspicion that he was. He had been looking for something to eat since the fight, as he hadn't eaten anything for a few days. He'd buy food, but, he had no money. It became increasingly hard to ignore, but, he had to eat something or else he would starve. Then he finds something. A tree full of apples! He looks around to see if there is anybody by the tree then he clings to the tree and starts to climb it, being ever so careful not to make any noise. He grabs an apple and is on his way down, but, he starts to lose his balance. He struggles to regain his balance, but, he falls out of the tree. A farmer notices Zachary as an intruder and chases him off. Zachary, while running, ate the apple. After losing the farmer, he got a sudden chill up his spine. He quickly turned around to see there was no one there. At this point Zachary was panicking. He didn't know what to do. He ran as fast as he could, but, couldn't seem to lose the chilling feeling. He started to frantically throw fire around, after witch the chilling feeling was no gone, but, due to sheer amount of energy he used, he passed out.
If you want to know who's following him, unfortunately I don't have that information yet, but, I'll come up with something (hopefully)
Thank you and have a nice day :D
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

We hadn't been posting for a while, even prior to Mr. Awesome posted. In fact, RPs being active has only begun again quite recently. A lot of us were tied up in the school year, and I myself even swore off AAO altogether for a good while. Several of us were/are waiting on others, or simply haven't found the time to post. The RP will get going again when the people involved are ready.
Mario360

Post by Mario360 »

I suppose that makes sense. Also, It's good news to hear. Thing is, I've been off for the summer for a little over a week now so I have all the time in the world to do things. I assumed that was the case here but apparently it's not. :| Anyways, I'll still be coming up with a developing story, but I think I wrote myself into a corner I hope to get out of soon. I suppose it is because I'm writing stories outside my comfort zone. I'm used to writing without guidelines so this will be a little hard to get used to.
Mario360

Post by Mario360 »

Zachary woke up in the middle of the forest that he was so familiar with.
(Zack) "What am I doing back here?"
(???) "Your up and about I see"
(Zack) "Wha? Who's there?"
(???) "No need to be alarmed. I am here."
Zachary looks up.
(Zack) "What do you want?"
(???) "I am here to ask to ask you of something"
(Zack) "Such as?"
(???) "You've heard of the nation Darath correct?"
(Zack) "Yeah."
(???) "Do you know that it is under the rule of Thereme?"
(Zack) "Really? I've heard about that guy, he's cold and heartless. When did the old king die?"
(???) "Some time back actually"
(Zack) "Alright, let's cut to the chase, one, what do you need me for, and two, why couldn't you have just come up to me and ask?"
(???) "I've come to ask of your assistance to help me stop Thereme from doing whatever he is planning. I would've asked you up front, but, I can't be seen by anyone. I need to stay hidden."
(Zack) "Like the people of Grahk?"
(???) "I suppose that's a good comparison"
(Zack) "So why do you need MY help?"
(???) "I saw your fight with those two thieves. Clearly you have amazing abilities I'll need to execute my plan."
(Zack) "Thanks for the offer, but, I'd rather do it alone. See ya."
(???) "You sure you won't reconsider?"
(Zack) "Nope. I got my mind set. I'm not helping you. Goodbye."
The man thought to himself "Hm.. apparently he's not the agreeing type...I'll have to start it without him."
And thus Zachary began his adventure, not knowing what the future held in store for him.
This is how I got myself out of that corner. I just hope people start writing again before I write myself into another one. :|
LunchPolice
Spoken languages: English, Namekian, Pezazulian

Post by LunchPolice »

I'm planning to get back into this in about a week - right now my creative efforts are all going into my band, as we plan to join a competition in, well, a week. After that I'll be working on Narome posts again. :)

Stay tuned everybody.
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
Mario360

Post by Mario360 »

Zachary had made his mission clear. He was going to defeat Thereme, however, at this time, he was unaware on how daunting of a task this would be. He wandered around looking for a place to start looking. during his travels, much time passed before he became exhausted. Then in the distance he sees a small cabin. Zachary then knocks on the door and yells,
"Hello? Is anyone home?"
Seeing no one was inside, he decided to let himself in. Inside he looked around for the sign if anyone lived in this tiny cabin. He found nothing, so he made himself at home, a feeling he hadn't had a chance to feel in a 2 years. He then finds a cabinet full of food. He thought to himself,
"Wow! I've never seen this much food in my life!"
He took a drumstick and sat down in a chair. he stated
"Gee I wonder why someone would leave all this stuff in the middle of nowhere".
Then he chomped on the drumstick.
This basically give Zachary an HQ of sorts, plus, this cabin is indeed abandoned in case your wondering.
Mario360

Post by Mario360 »

Wow....I haven't posted for a while... Might as well attempt to continue the story
[the next day]
Zack: Alright, what to do about the Darath problem.... knowing how big and advanced the nation is, I may need some help. However, I am NOT helping that dude that abducted me. I guess I should start looking...
Zachary then sets off on his epic quest to stop Thereme.
It's short but, what else could I have done? Also LP is running a little late on the updates, but I guess it's to be expected if he wants to make them good.
Mario360

Post by Mario360 »

Sup guys. Not much has been going on, has there? well, I'll start posting again If (1) I can come up with something to expand my character's story as it is or (2) I can look to see who'd be willing to crossover with my character. (Not saying I'll be successful, but, I'll try)