RP: The Haruhism Game - WEEK 2 starting soon! POST PLEASE.

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Master Of Chaos
Spoken languages: English

Re: RP: The Haruhism Game - WEEK 2 starting soon! POST PLEAS

Post by Master Of Chaos »

Yo.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
Reyson

Post by Reyson »

Lol.
Rey Rey the Jet Plane
Hodou Okappa

Post by Hodou Okappa »

I would have locked this thread by now but then we'd lose a lot of old info, wouldn't we...

I'm actually kind of tempted to start the game over and reassign all the roles while making the Haruhi a lot more relevant. There are a lot of things about this original run that I didn't like much, and that's partly why it's taking me so long to restart it. The story especially is very directionless at the moment and needs something to bring it onto a single followable track. I like all the roles I made for the most part, but I don't like how uninvolved our Haruhi ended up being so far (mostly thanks to my own inability to center the story around them, not their fault) and I don't like most of the plans I've been able to come up with for future events and character decisions (and, indeed, often the lack thereof.)

Though I don't know how well that would go over with people, and to be honest it's even MORE work than just continuing it from here. Plus I'd need a new story, and I can't always just EXPECT a particularly ambitious Malicious to do all that for me.

Still on hiatus for the time being. Not sure what I'm doing with it, don't expect it back any time soon but don't expect it to disappear any more than it already has. If you were involved and plan to leave the site or something, just do me a favor and say so in PM please so we can make sure I don't accidentally include you in Week and/or Round 2

P.S. and for the record, I have no intention to do a Hunger Games solution like RotS did. That doesn't appeal to me at ALL for this story. There's an entirely different scope and themes going on here. It would just feel stupid.
Also known as: okappa, houdou.
Drey Wilkins
Spoken languages: English + Scraps of Russian

Post by Drey Wilkins »

Well, because I like the character of Kabuo, (That I never even got to interact with anyone else) I'm going to recycle him for Othersiders. Then when The Haruhism game finally starts up again - although now that's look more like an 'if' - there'll just be two very similar Kabuo's drifting in the cluttered AAORPverse.

Avatar and signature made by the wonderful Holhol.