RP: Requiem of the Shadows - And Then You Hated The GM

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Reyson
Spoken languages: English

Re: RP: Requiem of the Shadows - And Then You Hated The GM

Post by Reyson »

deHughes wrote:HOLY CRAP I FORGOT REYSON EXISTED I AM SO SORRY OH MY GOD I FEEL LIKE A HORRIBLE PERSON

Reyson, if you want to play, make up whatever you want. And if you could, include an appearance and personality in that app. I really hate digging for all these old apps.
Convenient that I just clicked on this for lulz, then. I'll try to whip something up. MOVING SUUUUUUCKS.
Rey Rey the Jet Plane
cooliodude
Spoken languages: English, French, Spanish

Post by cooliodude »

Well I'm finally here! It's been so long. Mi is pumped and ready to go. I hope this is an acceptable app, obviously tell me if it isn't. :p
Spoiler : Mi Yung app :
Name: Mi Yung

Battle Psychology: Mi is more of a sneaky girl and tends to more stealth tactics. But when she needs to be at the front lines she is an acrobatic fighter, distracting her enemies with her flips and tricks. She tries to stay focused on all the foes around her but tends to lose that focus when she meets a difficult enemy.

Skills:

Move: Summon water- Mi can manifest water from anywhere, even out of thin air. This allows for easier access to most of her powers when in desert locations or in locations with little water.

Move: Temperature fluctuation- Mi can alter the temperature of water with a temperature range of -30c to 100c .

Move: Liquidation: Mi can liquify the earth beneath her opponent's feet causing a large sinkhole or she can even cause a landslide.

Skill: Sphere of protection: Mi creates a large sphere around her that can protect her from attacks for a limited time as excessive damage against the sphere damages it.

Utility Ability: Aquafication: Mi can liquify herself. It takes a lot of mental strength to do so because she has to liquify everything in her body (bone, muscle, innards, etc). This allows her to sneak up on a victim for an attack.

Element: Water

Strengths:

Mi's abilities as a water mage allow to stay hydrated thus she cannot die of thirst.

Due to her mastery in stealth she has no fear of shadows.

Mi can calm her breathing and slow her heart-rate significantly allowing for more difficulty of detection.

Weaknesses:

Mi has a fear of blood. She can't stand the sight of it, unless it's her own.

She doesn't like taking orders from people who aren't her close friends.

In battle she can become focused solely on one person and she forgets about her surroundings.
Last edited by cooliodude on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

~~Married to ZetaAzuel~~

Check out Cooliodude's Timeline for an awesome RPing experience.

Spicy lady farther down :D

I've always wanted to have some nice Yak butter tea with a nice steak with some toadstools and gravy on top

Creator of Mi Yung in Requiem of the Shadows
Creator of Yui Sung in The Haruhism game
Creator of Sawyer Wellington in Town of the Extraordinary
Creator of Gustovinik Smirkov in my RP, Shadow Brothers
Creator of John Rodney in my RP, Shadow Brothers
Creator of Miitock in my RP A Bloodline Crushed
Creator of Jean-Luc in the RP Endless Time

ImageImage
deHughes
Spoken languages: English

Post by deHughes »

So, just getting it out there, not accepted at the moment.

I don't really see the practical application of the first two abilities or the utility. The first just seems... weak if you're trying to go for a stun. Tears really don't lock people down all that well, they're just a minor inconvenience to you know, people with the POWERS OF A GOD. The second is weak because I'd have to put a limitation on it, that being "No messing around with the water inside people's bodies." Cranking blood up to be boiling would be preeeeeety OP. Utility is just... what does that even do. Like, I'm not sweaty now. Woohoo? The adjusting temperature would be a good power that could work with those limitations, except for two things.

A) You're in a desert. The Plains will shape to offer more interesting locations as the game goes on, but I doubt you'll ever be near a pool.
B) You don't have a water summoning power. So... yeah.

Give yourself two powers that work better (A summoning water power would make the temp. power work well), and a new utility, and you're good to go.

Edit: The Utility just needs the last sentence removed, and you're good to go. Sticking to people just doesn't sit well with me. Approved, but don't start in until Day 1. That'll be starting soon and you'll be given a special entry.
ImageImageLevel:15ImageLevel:5ImageLevel:15ImageLevel:15ImageLevel:15

Tasha Krantz sprite courtesy of gotMLK7.