RP: Final Warfare - PART 1 ARCHIVES

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Re: RP: Final Warfare - PART 1 ARCHIVES

Post by gotMLK7 »

The streets of Beijing had become filled with mayhem.

Since the Criminal Army's rebellion against the Russians, citizens and rebels alike were tearing the city up. Finding all the Russians they could and kidnapping or killing them, and knocking down as many Russian forts as they could. Fires were started, and mobs formed seemingly everywhere. The rebellion had created chaos amongst the people of Beijing, and it was spreading. Throughout all of China, rebellion began to break loose. With the Premier gone, the Chinese felt they could do anything, toppling former political leaders and destroying public property. It was mass hysteria.

This was not the first time wanton destruction was seen lately, however. World War 3 had brought many of these kinds of battles before. Beijing was suffering only its second of these events. The countries had been blowing each other to pieces for a while now. Lasers flew down to the earth to destroy bases, assassins were sent to deal with enemies, and thousands if not millions of soldiers constantly seem to be gone in a second, filling cemeteries and cremation jars since the bloodshed began. It seemed as though the destruction would never end. The battle in China had merely changed the tides of war, with such a previously inferior country growing to become its own independent alliance against the world.

Hell on Earth has arisen, and the mayhem has spread across the world. With the rebellion in China and more bodies being dragged into the abyss in this world wide struggle for power...will there be anyone else who could turn the tides of war?
Spoiler : :
Not too long of an opening post, but eh, I'd rather save the in-characterness for a little later anyway. But that doesn't mean you guys have to!
Final Warfare: Tides of War has officially begun!
Feel free to begin posting in character as soon as you'd like!
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Gombarry
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, 日本語のはなしています。

Post by Gombarry »

Lolololol, wrong thread, amrite?
Holy Turnabout: Part 1 Coming Soon!
Creator of Minoru Akihiro and Jake Atari in Endless Time
Creator ofAntonio Fernandez Carriedo and plays Claudine Leferve in Final Warfare
Creator of Zorro in Redemption at Spirit Isle
Creator of Luke Andrews in Desertia
Creator of Xamen Yem in Infinite Odyssey
Shadowsleuth wrote:BE UNHAPPY DARN IT!
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

D*MN IT DISREGARD
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!