RP: Final Warfare - PART 1 ARCHIVES

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Sleuth
Spoken languages: English

Re: RP: Final Warfare - SUB-PLOTS OPEN

Post by Sleuth »

Sheldon quickly ducked underneath the swing, raising his machete to block the passing weapon. The blade sparked as it clashed against the trident.

"You are strong, boy," He said, "But you lack control!"

With that, he swung his machete at Lawrence's chest three times, advancing as he did so.

"I am the strongest of the assassins sent here," He said, "Do not expect to beat me with brute force alone!"
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Lawrence backed up with each swing, narrowly avoiding two of the attacks, and raising his trident to deflect the third.

"...For the greatest assassin around, you sure do have trouble killing two people, you know."

From behind Sheldon, Tath Ki dashed forward, swinging his blade at the assassin's neck.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Sheldon grinned. "Oh, so you'd prefer it if I just killed you, then?"

Without even looking back, Sheldon swung the machete backwards, blocking the blow to his neck, then hooked his leg backwards, ramming it into Tath's stomach yet again.

Then, he whirled around, throwing two quick jabs to Tath's jaw with his free hand, and finally thrusting his foot yet again at his stomach.

"Should break a few ribs," The assassin said, "That reminds me-- I must finish the young master's dinner when I return."
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Spoiler : :
Anyone else would call god-mod on that, you know. -.-
Tath felt each blow, but decided to ignore them for now. The bullet proof vest managed to save him some broken bones, too.

"Huff...huff...If you want to kill us so badly, I don't see what's stopping you." Tath stood up and outstretched his arms. "Come at me! If you're such a great assassin, then by all means I should be dead by now, shouldn't I?"
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

If you want me to change it, then I will. Sorry if that happens, rushing a bit here. And with close-combat, it can be kind of tricky.
Sheldon smirked. "That was a compliment, boy; the fact that you have stayed alive so long is a testament to your strength. It has been a while since I have seen that kind of strength."

With that, he swiftly sheathed his machete and swung out his sniper rifle, lining up the barrel at Tath Ki's head.

"No one can miss at this distance," He said. "Are you prepared to die now?"
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Tath smirked. "It's not as much a matter of how well you can aim at this distance, you know. Merely preparing a sniper rifle is tricky. At this distance, it's not a very effective weapon...and it certainly requires much focus..."

As Tath spoke, Lawrence lunged at Sheldon from behind. More specifically, he lunged at the machete in his sheath, aiming to knock it away from him. As soon as he saw Lawrence strike, Tath dashed to the side, keeping away from the barrel of the gun.

Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

The assassin had little time to move-- He fired a second too late, a bullet burying itself in the spot Tath's head had been mere seconds before. From the corner of his eye, he spotted the Russian, trying to disarm him. He quickly turned, raising his rifle to block the attack; the gun was crushed beneath the triple points of the trident, but Sheldon wasted no time in drawing the machete again.

"Oh dear," He groaned, "It will be considerably more difficult to kill Mr. Kirio now. No matter, though."

He jumped backwards, putting some space between him and the other two. He suddenly noticed that the three small cuts across his chest from earlier had begun to take their toll.

"Hm," He muttered, "Best wrap this up quickly. Come now, you two. I haven't got all day!"
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Lawrence was surprised to hear Saburo's name brought up...though it only figured the guy would have assassins after him. He had no time to dwell on the fact, though. He pointed the trident at Sheldon, as Tath did the same with his sword. Making sure to watch the machete, they both dashed up to Sheldon at once, aiming for his chest.

Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

With a swift back-flip, Sheldon dodged the dual thrust, and landed in a crouching position amidst the rubble. Spying one of his dropped machine guns, he quickly kicked it into the air, where he quickly grabbed it with his free hand and pointed it at the two soldiers.

With a grin, he began to open fire-- It was not as accurate as the sniper rifle, but it would get the job done.
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

Kageno followed the jeep around the corner to be met with an empty street. "Saburo~San, where are you? Kukuku...To ku now~! When I shoot your head, you will be dead~. Ku ku ku ku...Kageno's the best and smartest~! That's a fact..." Kageno sang as he watched his tanks monitor. Bullets were flying at it and explosions were occuring behind it. The tank bumped a little as he ran over a car. "Damn suspension. Kukuku..." Kageno laughed and then swung his tank around to look at the "car". It was the remains of an almost completely destroyed jeep. "Ah~! So, he did leave the jeep. Kota! You keep patrolling the street! I'm going to try and weed him out of the harder to get places like the alleyways." Kageno barked his order to his assistant with a hint of joy. "Kukuku...This alleyway looks like a nice place to hide. I wonder what would happen if I did this?" Kageno pressed down the button on his dashboard and launched another poison gas round into the alley. "Clicky-poo~" he chimed like a demented child.
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

I love how the best way to avoid two dudes running towards you is to move backwards. xP
Lawrence jumped to the side to avoid the bullets, but Tath kept moving forward, sticking his chest out to keep any bullets that struck him to hit the vest underneath his shirt. He felt pangs of pain from some of the bullets piercing through, and his shirt was tattered, but he kept running forward, and slashed his sword at Sheldon's hands, planning to disarm him...literally.

Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

"Funny," Sheldon muttered, "Could've sworn I was aiming for the head..."

However, the gun quickly ran out of ammo; the assassin hurled the useless weapon away and slashed back at Tath, matching his sword blow for blow. The metal screeched as the two blades bit against each other in midair.

Sheldon quickly thrust his blade upwards, trying to slice off the bullet proof vest.

Saburo:

Saburo soon found that his cover was blown-- A Russian tank soon turned and aimed its deadly barrel into the alleyways. He ducked behind a nearby dumpster as the explosion blasted the alleyway-- Only for the gas to begin burning his lungs.

Dammit! No, I won't die here!

Thankfully, salvation came from above-- A passing Russian chopper came flying overhead, firing on the enemy as it went. Saburo quickly drew his grappling gun and fired it into the bottom of the vehicle. The hook jabbed in and held, and Saburo quickly reeled himself up, into the air.

I'm hanging by a thread now, he thought. Good thing that "thread" is made of unbreakable nanowire capable of supporting a grown man.

He pulled himself to the bottom of the copter, hanging on for dear life, then pulled himself up towards the cockpit.

"Hi there!" He called to the pilot, just before slicing through the glass and stabbing the pilot in the heart. "Mind moving over for a sec?"

With that, he thrust the corpse out of the cockpit and quickly assumed command.

Time to get moving, he said, moving back towards Point X.
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

OHMIGOD THIS DUDE. He is so OP, and that's saying something since my dudes ride motorcycles on rooftops and hijack tanks. xD
Tath jumped backwards, avoiding the blade. He kept his own sword pointed toards Sheldon's chest.

"You're getting to be a real pain, buddy...I've had enough of this..."

Tath took a step forward, preparingto lunge out with his sword...but instead, ducked down, as a steel trident flew by overhead, heading straight towards Sheldon.

enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

"Oh, seriously? What the? OP ALERT! GODMOD! This guys almost ridiculously good, in a bad way, at dodging death then Drey. What a cheater. Ku ku..." Kageno sulked. "Well then, there's nowhere else to go than the Forbidden City. Come on Kota...Ku...Ku..."
Interesting and intentional thing about Kageno's assistants. If you reverse the two characters that make their names, Kota and Nika, you have Tako and Kani. Octopus and crab.
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

4TH WALL 4TH WALL 4TH WALL 4TH WALL