RP: Final Warfare - PART 1 ARCHIVES

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

RP: Final Warfare - PART 1 ARCHIVES

Post by gotMLK7 »

Hello, and welcome to my very first RP!

FINAL WARFARE
Spoiler : Premise :
The world is in chaos. It's the year 2500, and the biggest war yet, World War 3, has ensued. The leaders of countries all over the world have decided they want to be on top, and because of their squabbling, almost every country on planet Earth is in conflict with each other to find out who will conquer the planet.
Spoiler : Your Part :
You are right in the middle of World War 3. Each member of the RP is part of their own respective countries and perform their individual jobs. The characters interact with eachother in different ways. For example, one would generally treat an ally with respect, or might engage an enemy in battle. The story can play out however you all wish it to.
Spoiler : The Countries :
For convenience purposes, please only choose from the list that follows when deciding which country to be from.

The United States of America
Russia
China
Japan
England
France
Germany
Italy
Spain

Okay, I'm sure Hetalia fans have already figured out this Rp's inspiration...
Spoiler : Rules and Restrictions :
The following rules apply to all RPers:
NO invincibility
Keep the language clean if possible
NO SPAMMING
You can't name yourself leader of one of the countries
All character killings and country alliances will be confirmed by the World Leaders (I'll make these announcements in itallics)
When battling another character, you need to give them a chance to survive (ie Allow them to fight back or dodge an attack)
You have to post your profile when you join
Post everything OOC in spoilers
You CAN return the game if you wish, though you'll need to make a different character
When the scene switches over to a new location, please add the location to the top of the post

I might edit this section in the future.
Spoiler : Character Profile Outline :
Use this outline when creating a profile ofr your character.

Name: (your character's name)
Allied Country: (select a country from the list)
Weapon: (put your character's weapon of choice here)
Occupation: (how does your character fit in to the war? ex: pilot, soldier, peasant, etc.)
Backstory: (what's your character's story?)
Physical Description*: (what does your character look like?)

*optional
Spoiler : Characters :
Players:
Russian Army:
-Lawrence Matryoshka (gotMLK7)
-Arkady Strutsnov (Godot Mango)
-Yuri Rin (Shadowsleuth)
-Nikolai Kruschev (enigma)
English Army:
-Napoleon Martswire (Drey Wilkins) DECEASED
-Alex Tazian (ShadowEdgeworth)
-Kaine Armore (Drey Wilkins)
Italian Army:
-Reyson da Roma (Reyson Incarnate)
-Stephano Pierto (Shokka) DECEASED
-Ezio Pierto (Shokka)
German Army:
-Jan Müller (Joker)
American Army:
-Karina Cloverfield (GuardianDreamer)
-Dexter West (The Crusader of 42)
-Anderson DuValle (Drey Wilkins)
-Damian Kennedy (Joker)
-Agent Orange (Reyson Incarnate)
-William Creed (Godot Mango)
Spanish Army:
-Antonio Fernandez Carriedo (gombarry)
Japanese Army:
-Saburo Kirio (Shadowsleuth)
-Kageno Kumori (enigma)
-Katsuo Megumi (GuardianDreamer)
French Army
-Ltuae Rukusodo (Contemplator)
-Claudine Lefevre (gombarry)
-Jean-Pierre Malquardais (Contemplator)
-Jean-Luc Charbonnier (cooliodude)
Chinese Army
-Sho-Lin Zan (The Crusader of 42)
-Tath Ki (gotMLK7)

Non Playable Characters:
World Leaders
-The unnamed leaders of the countries at war. Any big announcements will be told by them in itallics.
Spoiler : Story Summary (by Shadowsleuth) :
Final Warfare

First Arc:

As the war begins, Reyson de Roma (Italy) begins an attack on Germany, Antonio Carriedo (Spain) heads out towards England, and Arkady Strutsnov (Russia) returns from a successful mission on the Russian coast; as he returns, he learns that he is being assigned a partner: Lawrence Matryoshka (Russia as well). Meanwhile, Saburo Kirio (Japan) is called while in America to act as a diplomat for the Japan-America alliance, Napoleon Martswire (England) and Jan Müller (Germany) prepare for their respective attackers, and Karina Cloverfield (America) is sent to a military base in Alaska.

The battle goes on in Germany and Italy, and Lawrence and Arkady begin arguing as they are sent out on their first mission together: an attack on Beijing. With Arkady’s battle plan, they begin the attack. Meanwhile, Karina and Saburo meet, along with a group of Japanese soldiers led by Colonel Ryudachi, and the alliance is completed. As the attack goes on in Beijing, Saburo tricks the other Japanese soldiers into going back to Japan. Jan moves on to attack France, and Arkady and Lawrence finally take Beijing.

Russia then turns its guns on the Alaska Base, where Saburo and Karina learn of the impending attack. Germany turns its attention to America, but decide to attack Switzerland first. Saburo sets up a plan to repel the Russians, and the base prepares for the attack. Lawrence and Arkady begin the attack, leading to a violent battle. Lawrence manages to injure Karina. He then attempts to skewer her with his trident, but Saburo stops him. Arkady then attacks Saburo, but he escapes from him. The Japanese soldiers return and drive off the Russians, but Arkady calls in a Space Laser that destroys nearly half the base.

End of First Arc.
Spoiler : My Character Profile :
Although I'll be taking part as the World Leaders, I'll still kick it off with my own profile.

Name: Lawrence Matryoshka
Allied Country: Russia
Weapon: Steel Trident
Backstory: Lawrence comes from a small family of expert fisherman in Russia, but they were killed by the American army troops after they attacked his hometown when the war started. After being the only survivor, and having a scar cut into his face from a soldier's knife, Lawrence joined the army to take his revenge against his family's killer, who ran off with the other soldiers. With only his hand-crafted trident to assist him, Lawrence fights on until he finds his family's murderer.
Physical Description: Lawrence has pale skin and white hair with long bangs covering his forehead. He wears a black military uniform and hat, and has a long white scarf and a pair of white gloves. He keeps the long steel trident he owns either in his hand or tied to his back via a white sash. A long scar trails from his forehead across the bridge of his nose and down to his right cheek.
Spoiler : TV Tropes page :
THE LEADERS ARC - SPECIAL SUB-PLOTS
gotMLK7 wrote:
Spoiler : IMPORTANT!!! Special Sub-Plots! :
Yep, still trying to revive this. I don't want this dead yet, especially after how sudden it was. So I'm hoping to get old players back and new players in with a TON of new sub-plots to choose from! I've been pushing the Leader Arc recently, but realize now that it'd be easier to just create their schemes now. While the leaders aren't fully developed yet, nor are they fully designed yet, but I've created a plan for each of them, in hopes to revive this properly. Hopefully there will no longer be any room to say there's nothing to do, because you've got like nine options now. So here are the individual plots for each leader of each country, and I'll further develop the characters later.

RUSSIA: VLADIMIR ZHELEZO, PROJECT ISCHEVAT
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The president of Russia is creating the ultimate nuclear bomb, entitled Project Ischevat, supposedly capable of destroying an entire country. Players are free to investigate Zhelezo's motives and plans to try and stop the bomb's creation, steal the plans, etc., or even assist in its development.

ITALY: ANTONIO CRESPO, LA MILIZIA DEL FUOCO
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Italian leader Crespo is building a new army. This army is to be heavily armed to spread mass destruction in the enemy countries. Using special guns, explosives, and vehicles, the army is growing larger each day, known under the name of "La Milizia del Fuoco", or "The Militia of Fire". Players can either join or attempt to fight this special army.

ENGLAND: AMETHYST ABBY, RAIN OF FEAR
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Queen Abby's plan is to use their space stations to attack from above the earth, using weapons such as WMDs to rain terror on the enemies. British soldiers can use this to their advantage, and enemies can attempt to attack the stations.

CHINA: HOU CHAO, REBEL LIBERATION
--------------------------------------------------------------
Being under the control of the Russian military and in the middle of the battle between Russia and the Criminal Army, the leader, Hou Chao, is working on gathering the guerilla rebellions to raise a new army from scratch. Players can join or fight this special army.

GERMANY: EDMUND KAHLER, SWISS TREATY
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Germans have made a deal with Switzerland through Lieutenant Schuster, and the German leader Kahler wants to take advantage of it. Switzerland is now supplying powerful weapons and military to Germany, creating a powerful army. Players can use this, fight the army, or even attack the Swiss.

JAPAN: DAISUKE MOTOU, KAKUSAN'EN
--------------------------------------------------------------
The young Japanese leader has created a plan to spread chaos through the enemy territories. With his new plan, the Japanese army will spread out through Europe and not only destroy the enemies, but go through and burn it afterwards. When its many skilled factions and assassins are factored in, the "Spread Fire" strategy is sure to be brutal.

FRANCE: FIFI BEAULIEU, RECUEILLIR L'ACIER
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loosely translated as "collect steel", Madame Beaulieu's tactic is to raid the other countries for raw materials and weapons, sneaking in enemy bases to try and use their powerful weapons against them. Players can try and join these missions, or attempt to foil them and their attacks.

SPAIN: SAMUEL TAPIA, MAESTRO DE TIEMPO
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spain's weather machine is not the only attempt by Spain to control the weather. In Tapia's "Maestro de Tiempo", or "Weather Master", plan, the Spanish are planning to completely control the natural weapons of the planet. Their current machine is powerful, but even more power is needed to earn victory. Therefore, troops are being sent out to investigate on missions to volcanoes, oceans, etc. They've come far, adapting special and powerful weapons that can be used combat. These weapons can even be used to battle other players or attack nations, and can create some interesting battles.

AMERICA: JACK LLOYD, THE ENHANCED ARMY
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
President Lloyd is trying to use the power of science to win this war. With super-enhanced soldiers (such as Agent Orange or Jazz), Lloyd wants to create an army of perfect men with super abilities. With top-notch scientists working on the project, the nation is getting closer to creating a perfect super-soldier. Players are welcome to try and join this project or attempt to sabotage it.
Well, let's get started! The first person to sign up is allowed to make the first post of the story. The basic style is like the other major RPs here, like Endless Time, so please begin however you wish!
Last edited by gotMLK7 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:26 pm, edited 32 times in total.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Drey Wilkins
Spoken languages: English + Scraps of Russian

Re: RP: Final Warfare-Welcoming Players!

Post by Drey Wilkins »

Well, this looks like it might be interesting, so why not?

Name: Napoleon Martswire

Allied Country: England

Weapons: M249 Para, (Machine-Gun) CZ-75 SP-01 Shadow. (Hand Gun)

Occupation: Napoleon is A helicopter pilot, most experienced with flying Blackhawks, and the V22-Osprey.

Backstory: After leaving high-school, rather than going to university, as he so easily could have, Napoleon enlisted in the English army, undertaking helicopter pilot training. His little sister was killed the next year by a suicide bombing at her Primary school, which at first made Napoleon depressed, but then extremely patriotic.
He would do anything to ensure his country wins the war.

Physical Description: Image

So, maybe we should make this game a little more modern. If you want someone to identify their weapon, shouldn't it be more modern so we won't all be picking antiques?
Last edited by Drey Wilkins on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Avatar and signature made by the wonderful Holhol.
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Drey Wilkins wrote:Well, this looks like it might be interesting, so why not?

Name: Napoleon Martswire

Allied Country: England

Weapon: M249 Para (Machine-Gun)

Occupation: Napoleon is A helicopter pilot, most experienced with flying Blackhawks, and the V22-Osprey.

Backstory: After leaving high-school, rather than going to university, as he so easily could have, Napoleon enlisted in the English army, undertaking helicopter pilot training. His little sister was killed the next year by a suicide bombing at her Primary school, which at first made Napoleon depressed, but then extremely patriotic.
He would do anything to ensure his country wins the war.

So, maybe we should make this game a little more modern. If you want someone to identify their weapon, shouldn't it be more modern so we won't all be picking antiques?
Spoiler : OOC :
Me no like modern weapons. :XD: I mainly chose a trident just for the sake of it being my favorite weapon. Besides, melee battle is more fun to write for then shooting. :awesome:

Oh, and since Drey didn't post in character, next poster can start us up so I don't have to.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Drey Wilkins
Spoken languages: English + Scraps of Russian

Post by Drey Wilkins »

Spoiler : :
Oh, Well, I can explain that.

Normally: Roleplays wait for a few players before they start, and up until that point, spoilers are not needed. Just look at Endless Time.
So, I did not realise that we were starting right away, or that I needed to use spoilers at this point.

Oh, and I thought that by 'The first poster can start us off' you meant that once we had enough players, the first applicant would get to start it off.

So... Am I allowed to start then?

Avatar and signature made by the wonderful Holhol.
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Drey Wilkins wrote:
Oh, Well, I can explain that.

Normally: Roleplays wait for a few players before they start, and up until that point, spoilers are not needed. Just look at Endless Time.
So, I did not realise that we were starting right away, or that I needed to use spoilers at this point.

Oh, and I thought that by 'The first poster can start us off' you meant that once we had enough players, the first applicant would get to start it off.

So... Am I allowed to start then?
Hm...well, I guess we should wait for at least...five more players, maybe? Then we'll just let someone start. This is my first time really RPing, so I'm not exactly normal-savvy when it comes to this stuuff. :XD:
Why am I still speaking in spoilers?
Okay, we'll wait for five more players before someone can start the story.
EDIT: Designed my character on tektek.org.
Lawrence Gaia.png
Lawrence Gaia.png (11.91 KiB) Viewed 6057 times

GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

This roleplay seems interesting. I'll put up an application later today.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Reyson
Spoken languages: English

Post by Reyson »

Name: Reyson da Roma
Weapon: Shotgun
Backstory: Reyson joined the army at a young age and quickly rose through the ranks. He is a skilled tactician and battle commander.
Appearance:Image

Ta daaaaaaa.
Rey Rey the Jet Plane
Joker
Spoken languages: Deutsch, English

Post by Joker »

Name: Jan Müller
Weapon: double-barrelled gun, handgun
Backstory: When Jan was 10 years old, his parents were killed by an american gangster. He joined the army to be able to protect anyone who he loves in a similar situation. Also, he hates americans. He isn't very good at thinking, but very strong. When he was younger, nobody liked him, but he gained much respect in the army. He has an adopted son, Paul, who is very sick and the only one he loves. He wants to survive the war and give Paul a better life.
Appearance: ripped, 205 cm tall, short blond hair, many scars on his body. He wears a soldier's uniform of course.
Last edited by Joker on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reyson
Spoken languages: English

Post by Reyson »

Not as glorious as Reyson.
Rey Rey the Jet Plane
Joker
Spoken languages: Deutsch, English

Post by Joker »

We'll see about that.
Last edited by Joker on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Awesome! Some new applicants! Three more to go and we can at least get started.

I also love how I'm the only one to go for a weapon that isn't a gun. I'll probably need a revolver in my pocket just for the sake of surviving the gun wielding players. :XD:

Also, it occurs to me that America is going to be screwed in this game. Lawrence is after an American's head, and Jan just hates them in general. This oughta be interesting...

GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

I was originally going to have my character be from a different country, but since it seems like America is kind of in a tough spot, I'll be joining as an American.

Name: Karina Cloverfield
Allied Country: America
Weapon: Pistol and survival knife
Backstory: A relatively quiet woman of around age 23. She comes from a rather poor family, but doesn't think much of it. She joined the war in order to help restore peace, but she does have her doubts that fighting will bring peace. She doesn't talk much, but is rather insightful. Not exactly anti-social, but it's clear that she prefers to be left alone. Karina is a valued tactician and a capable soldier, always keeping a cool head. If anything goes wrong though, she always blames herself, even if she could have done nothing to prevent it.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Awesome, added you to the first post!

We need two more people before we start the actual gameplay.

Godot Mango
Spoken languages: English, some german

Post by Godot Mango »

Make that one more~
Name: Arkady Strutsnov (Codename: ARCADIAN)

Allied Country: Russia

Weapon:
1. Russian Nikonov AN-94 Assault rifle.
2. Russian SV-98 Sniper rifle.
3. Stechkin APS sidearm (pistol)

Occupation: Only member of Russian Special ops tactical strike squad 445 (Otherwise known as "Strike Squad 445" / Strike 445"

Backstory: Not much is known of Arkady before he joined the army. He once mentioned a wife. Not much else. Not very social, and usually works alone.
He's a very loyal assassin for the Russian government.
(If allowed, can he be a special warrior who is sometimes hired directly by the leaders?)
He is deadly accurate with a sniper rifle, but a good assassin always comes prepared.
He usually keeps his pistol and rifle handy.

Physical Description:Tall, sturdy, usually in camo pants and tank top. Not much else. He has no facial hair and doesn't let his hair droop past his eyes.
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Awesome, thanks for joining, Mango!

As for being hired by the leaders, I can't say right now, their main job is to confirm country alliances, character deaths, etc. How much they'll interact with the story might grow during the course of the RP.

One more member to go and we can start the story!
EDIT: I just realized that the two people to sign up as Russians so far each have initials of GM...gotMLK7 and Godot Mango. Weird...