RP: Cold State.

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

If I were to add an extra Zombie type to the list, which would you prefer?

Poll ended at Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:07 am

Dog Zombie
17%
Screachers(Burst Blood vessels)
33%
Smokers(Let off smoke when attacked)
50%
All of the above
No votes
Other
No votes

Total votes: 6

jazzy456
Spoken languages: English

Re: RP: Cold State.

Post by jazzy456 »

The glass that was left in the zombie's monocle was shattered as Brian stabbed his electric stick into the zombie's eye. His Santa hat burst into flames and Brian felt, for some reason, as if someone had played a sick trick on him (I'm looking at you LP!)

He heard the zombie scream in agony and he found himself laughing, as if to say "no one does that to me." He stayed under the safety of the counter.
Creator of several insignificant RP characters.
By the way, Rivafiesh, is pronounced River Fish.
Also, check an awesome site I'm a part of: http://www.mishmeshmedia.webs.com

IT ALWAYS ENDS IN ASHES
LunchPolice
Spoken languages: English, Namekian, Pezazulian

Post by LunchPolice »

It appeared Brian was safe for the time being. The zombie's gargles of pain soon became desperate gasps for breath as its life faded away. This zombie had met its end; yet still, the danger lingered across the room. The santa hat continued to burn, the hot flames eating away at every last spec of colour it had. But the hat itself was the least of Brian's worries. It took only a single stray ember to set a nearby clothes rack alight. A purple cotton jumper began crackling loudly as the fire spread through its inside. If left unattended, it wouldn't be long before the entire shop followed suit. Brian now had two obvious options. Would he attempt to put the fire out or run outside to face the twenty zombies he'd fled from? Whatever his decision was, he'd have to make it fast; or he'd never see his family again.
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
jazzy456

Post by jazzy456 »

A few minutes after his strange encounter, Brian heard another roar. It was a familiar roar, but not one of a zombie.

A fire, thought Brian as he scrambled up from his hiding spot. He desperately searched the shop for a source of water and found a sink for washing used costumes. He obliterated it, and a fountain of water began to gush out. It saturated Brian and the shop, but the fire didn't stand a chance.

He decided to stay there, perhaps the water might wash away a few zombies too.
Creator of several insignificant RP characters.
By the way, Rivafiesh, is pronounced River Fish.
Also, check an awesome site I'm a part of: http://www.mishmeshmedia.webs.com

IT ALWAYS ENDS IN ASHES
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Spoiler : :
Okay, assuming Markess is sorta following with Cormac here...
Cormac kicked the door open as quickly as possible, heading around the back of the car to help out Markess. He took care of the other shoulder, cringing a little as he felt the wet blood of Elaine's stumped arm, and lifted her from the car. He tried to walk along with Makress towards the hospital.

"Man...there better be someone to help in here...I'm not forgivin' myself if Ellie loses herself...I promised to myself I'd get her out of the state alive, I'm not lettin' her go now..."

Cormac shoved the door open with his foot, entering the hospital with Elaine and Markess. "Hey! Anyone in here?! We need some help over here, fast!"
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Pyro-geddon

Post by Pyro-geddon »

Spoiler : Character App :
Username: Pyro-geddon

Character Name: Chris Green

Skills:Qualified doctor with an impressive IQ,he makes use of his odd techniques to be able to use the materials at hand to make effective treatment for patients. He has some training with a gun as he used to some times go animal hunting with his neighbor Jim. His neighbor has a gun safe in his house but it did not have much in it just two very old semi-automatic hunting rifles and a bucket load of ammo.

Description: Chris wears a thickly padded long black overcoat that has a high collar and wears grey jeans, also has a orange scarf that he carries around his neck but only uses it in bad weather. Chris is 6 foot 1 with a medium athletic build, he has longish dark blond hair that is slightly curled at the tips, he also had bright green eyes that have a curios, intelligent look to them. Chris is naturally quite a shy person but opens up once he gets to know people.
He thinks in a mostly logical sense when making choices and prefers not to make emotional connections with the people around him as he is used to people dying around him as he used to work at a emergency room. This sometimes makes it hard for him to communicate with those around him in a group.

Inventory: A faded blue single sling backpack that he used for hiking and with a medical kit inside of it that he got from his old job.
He also has one of the semi automatic hunting rifles that was in his neighbors gun safe, as Jim was in the group of people to be infected within the first few weeks of the outbreak And seeing as he wouldn't be needing it any more it was one of the most logically easiest means of protection that he could get and had already had seen Jim write in the code for the safe many times before. And a crowbar he found in his garage.

Backstory/History: Chris was a very prestigious medical doctor and was known for his peculiar method of treatment that quite often saved the lives of the patients he was working on.
This was one of the main reasons he was offered a job at a major medical research facility and moved to Roscoe. Unfortunately just a few weeks before the infection began he was discharged as the funding for his research projects ran out. For the the last few weeks since the outbreak he has been hiding in the Attic of his apartment staying quite and deciding what to do next, making the choice that he isn't going to leave the city yet but instead made the decision that he would stay and use his skills to help find a cure for the zombie infection and will try to get any information on the science bases around the city and will help any one else along the way as well. And is currently finding transport to get to one of the survivor camps to find out what people know about the infection.

Knowledge: He has very limited information about the infection as he has not been in contact with anyone else since the outbreak began. But knows that it spreads but is not sure how.

Starting Location: Outside his apartment in Roscoe
Last edited by Pyro-geddon on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life without imagination is DEAD.
Pyro-geddon

Post by Pyro-geddon »

Hope you like it =]
Last edited by Pyro-geddon on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
LunchPolice
Spoken languages: English, Namekian, Pezazulian

Post by LunchPolice »

Accepted~
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
Pyro-geddon

Post by Pyro-geddon »

Chris felt a cold chill run up his spine as he entered the street outside his apartment, he was tense and edgy as this was the first time he had been out of his pace since the outbreak. As he looked up and down the street that seemed deserted but felt that maybe was doing the wrong thing but he had made his decision and was not turning back, he tightened the coat around him, slipped the gun from his shoulder and went to look for some transportation.

It wasn't long before he found a group of zombies he quickly took his position behind an overturned bus, he took his time steadying himself and eyeing them up in his sights he took out two of them before they realized where he was. They moved faster than he had expected and he ended up shooting the leg of a third zombie reducing it two crawling, the last two walkers were quick to approach as he only just managed to pull out his crowbar as they were desperate to grab living flesh.
He blocked the first one using its momentum to throw it over the pavement, he swung in the general area of its head and managed to land a direct blow to its temple decapitating half of its head leaving the rest to crumple to the ground. Chris was startled by this very much and could only stare at its discussing form he took a couple of uneasy steps backwards and tripped he looked down to see that the zombie with one leg had grabbed his leg eager to see its taste.

"oh no you don't" Chris yelled an swung again this time aiming for his arm, it shattered under the blow grazing his own leg at the same time. Chris got up and just started running/limping down the pavement looking for a way out, he was near the edge of town now still looking for transport anything really to get him away. Then he found it an old but in good condition silver Ute it was the first one to still have the keys in its ignition, his leg bleeding didn't think twice as he started up the car, he was shaking like a leaf and drove off not really knowing where he was going but as long as it was away from there.
Kruiser666

Post by Kruiser666 »

As Brooke rushed from her burning car she heard the faint sound of an engine roaring ahead. Quickly she climbed onto the nearest car and looked for the driver.

"HEY!" Brooke screamed to the car.

The car was in sight and without hesitation Brooke waved to the driver hoping that he/she would stop. ANything was better than beying stranded alone with no weapons.
ASHES ARE KEY
Creator of Jax, Wild, The Mayor and Nina from RP:Endless Time.
Creator of Brooke Pearson and Markess Holloway from RP:Cold State.
Creator of Kerenth Miller from RP:Infinite Odyssey.
Creator of Kruiser666, Trigen and Chance from RP:Where Anything Goes.
User of Captain America and Sam Fisher in RP: Dimensional Chaos.
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Still waiting on Wacky to post... Though honestly, this RP seems dead. Which is too bad. I had much more to show about all three of my characters... All are considerably deeper than they appear. But enough angsting. Kruiser, I have a question for you. Just who is Brooke talking to in that last post of yours?
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Real Name (2024), A Silly Little Dream (hopefully late 2024 or very early 2025), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully late 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Kruiser666

Post by Kruiser666 »

I'm waing at Pyro's character. :D
ASHES ARE KEY
Creator of Jax, Wild, The Mayor and Nina from RP:Endless Time.
Creator of Brooke Pearson and Markess Holloway from RP:Cold State.
Creator of Kerenth Miller from RP:Infinite Odyssey.
Creator of Kruiser666, Trigen and Chance from RP:Where Anything Goes.
User of Captain America and Sam Fisher in RP: Dimensional Chaos.
Wackyman

Post by Wackyman »

I'm the silent killer of this RP and I am sorry for that. Lemme see if I can jump back into this.
Trama took a sigh of relief as the group of zombies were either eliminated or ditched behind burning rubber. Now that the wreckage was cleared she indulged herself in a popsicle. The great sea-salt flavor seeped into her tastebuds and made the troubles around her melt away, like the popsicle slowly did. This popsicle tasted better than any of the popsicles she had had since she left the Puppeteers. It was probably because she had worked so hard in that last battle without suffering any severe damage like last time that she felt she could enjoy it more thoroughly. They did say that beer tasted better after an honest day's work. She didn't know it could be so literal.

She thought of the goal that she was reaching with the others. To get to the refugee to find the other survivors. She wondered if they were with them. It was wishful thinking, and the odds they would be there were one and a million. Still, holding onto that small glimmer of hope get her anchored throughout her journey. Of course, the constant support from her companions also kept her from feeling alone.

Trama returned to her current situation after partaking in heaven. She wondered what happened to the others. She spoke up to Mark and Margaret. "Where are Markess and company? I saw them driving on ahead...Do you think they're alright? Can ya see 'em?"
Yeah, not that great a post. I can get into character development stuff when and if we all get back together.
Last edited by Wackyman on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HIROSHI-SAMA IS STILL THE GREATEST.
SS Sleuth and I are the same person.
gotMLK7 fashioned the Trama picture below out of female skulls.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water
[3/19/14 11:31:51 PM] Nick (Hodou): yeah I'm thinking that's the idea.

Check out my first trial co-created with Dypo_deLina Firing up the Turnabout!
Call me Wacky.

Pyro-geddon

Post by Pyro-geddon »

As Chris drove along trying to get his bearings with where he was, he searched the car opening the glove box hoping to find a map but not finding anything. He decided to try and relax by winding down the window and letting the warm breeze soaked into his cloths loving the smell and feel of the outdoors and inhaling deeply.

It had been hell for him being locked inside all this time not seeing or smelling the outside, only hearing that damn awful sound of the dead groaning indefinitely he was sure he would of gone mad if he had of stayed any longer. Reminded of why he was in this predicament started looking for any zombies he only saw 8 or 9 as he drove along the rural road some eating corpses of who knows what and others just staring as he went pass.

Then the last thing he thought he would of seen, a person I mean a real human being. As he got closer he saw that it was a woman running right in the middle of the road, almost unsure of what to do quickly swerved around the burning wreckage of a car and stopped next to her. Opening his door but still holding his crow bar cautiously and stepping out of the car as she ran up to him. He tried putting on a confident voice and asked "who are you?".
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Can you clarify something, Wacky? You said "Where are Markess and Mark", but Mark is right there... So I'm wondering if this was intentional (Since everyone would be exhausted physically and mentally from all that) or if it was a mistake. I'd like to know that before posting.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Real Name (2024), A Silly Little Dream (hopefully late 2024 or very early 2025), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully late 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Wackyman

Post by Wackyman »

Nope, not intentional. That's what happens when you write a post at 2 in the morning dead tired. Fixed.
HIROSHI-SAMA IS STILL THE GREATEST.
SS Sleuth and I are the same person.
gotMLK7 fashioned the Trama picture below out of female skulls.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water
[3/19/14 11:31:51 PM] Nick (Hodou): yeah I'm thinking that's the idea.

Check out my first trial co-created with Dypo_deLina Firing up the Turnabout!
Call me Wacky.