RP: AAO's RP Diner

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Nyhmthetim
Spoken languages: English

Re: RP: AAO's RP Diner

Post by Nyhmthetim »

Spoiler : :
I see. Any objections to throwing what's his name Kageno at Norman? I mean Dollie needs a next move.

And there IS always the Rap Battle but it seems unoriginal at this point.
Master Of Chaos

Post by Master Of Chaos »

I don't feel like doing another rap battle on top of the one I'm already doing with Wesker vs Spider-man. You could bring in one of your other characters and leave Norman be, I guess. And I doubt you could take another character and throw them without permission. If you get it, by all means try using Kageno as a weapon.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

Yes yes I agree! Kageno cannon ftw! :3

But I have a feeling Enigma will make a post where Kageno complains about it. Please Enigma? You know wanna' Kageno Kannon!
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Kani grabbed his head in horror as the piano blew apart.

"Aaaaah!" Kami cried, "That piano belonged to my Father...!"

He hung his head low, then let out a heavy sigh. He slowly took out his cellphone, typing in some numbers, and another piano dropped down in place of the one that had been uncerimoniously blasted.

"Mom is going to be pissed..." He muttered.
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

"Oh...Oh hell no. Ku. You're not... You're not seriously going to allow this? Ku!"

Kageno backed away. Sweat pouring down his face.
Go ahead, Nyhm.
"Gyah!! No! Don't open that spoiler tag! It's...a...FMA spoiler. Kukuku...It tells you who wrath is. Heh..."

Kageno's eyes were wide and darting around the room.

"Let me finish my rapbattle first...."
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

"Hey! You can't just ruin all those pianos. Playing the piano is the only thing here that distracts me from how insane this Diner is." Marian Anderson from Thirteen and the Nights of the Phantoms noted. She was a pianist. It was only natural that she would be kind of upset that someone had destroyed all the pianos in the room.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Master Of Chaos

Destroying all the Pianos was rectoned, I think.
Last edited by Master Of Chaos on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Even if it was, that doesn't mean Marian can't get upset at ATTEMPTS to destroy the pianos. Besides, there is no fourth wall here.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

So... does the fact that people posted that all the pianos got destroyed mean they all got destroyed?

And as for you, Kageno, shut up and accept it!
It felt good destroying Norman's piano, but it wasn't enough. She thought about her next move and saw the goofball, Kageno. She had no idea what he was talking about but a wicked grin spread across her face.
In fact it was so wicked, it beat Midna's grin from Twilight Princess

Putting on her wheels on lvl 9 (installed from the Heavy Gear planet) she sped across to Kageno, and knocked over a table. The man tried to run away but she caught him with her grapple beam (installed from you should know where). His back glued to her gun, she could dispose of him any minute.

"Struggling is futile, you can't escape me. And don't think anyone will come save you after blabbering your mouth like a buffoon. Just do what I say, and I'll think about not killing you."
Enigma, feel free to shave off what you don't want to happen to Kageno.
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

I said it was okay to throw him. You should have just thrown him.
"Kukukuku...I know I'm repeating the spoiler tag but...You should have just thrown me."

Kageno quickly fired his explosive armour-piercing bullet at Dahlias face.
Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

Fine then. We'll do this the hard way.
Dahlia jump dodged the attack, blasted a hole in the roof and grappled Kageno again, then she swung him around a bit and flung him out the hole Team-Rocket style.

"If you come back I really will throw you at him, you little sh**!"
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

"Why do you people keep wrecking this place...?" Kami moaned as yet another part of the Diner was blown apart. With a sigh, he began to type into his cellphone again, and the hole in the ceiling was restored.

"Say, who ARE you, anyways?" Atlantis asked the green-haired boy.

"Oh, uh..." Kami thought a moment before replying. He really shouldn't give out his real name, after all. "Call me Kami."

"Nice to meet you!" Atlantis said, smiling, "What RP are you from?"

"...'RP'?" Kami replied.
Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

Wait. Kami + cellphone = fix hole in ceiling?
Master Of Chaos

GM, non serious RP, go with it.

Master Of Chaos

After watching Kageno get thrown out through the ceiling, Norman continued on the piano. After this next one, he would take a break. Hopefully, he wouldn't be interrupted by Dahlia or anyone else. He readied his gun just in case.

"How long are you going to be playing?" Kisuke asked with moderate interest, a little bored waiting for Spider-Man to counter Wesker in the current rap battle.

"One more song. I think I'll get a drink after then." Norman replied, not looking up. He wanted to focus on the music and nothing else.

Meanwhile, Kurt and Alexis were discussing Kageno's "Exit".

"Should...We have tried to help him?" Alexis asked her brother. Even if he scared her, Alexis wasn't one to hold grudges.

"Nah. He doesn't deserve my kindness, or yours, after what he's done. Besides, I don't want another person trying to bother us." Kurt said, referring to Dahlia.

"That, may be true....But still....We shouldn't just..." Alexis began to speak, but couldn't find the right words.

"Anyone who goes after my sister and won't get anything from me. He also quite clearly voiced his intention to kill me, if you remember." Kurt countered.

"I-I don't...I don't need you to protect me. And you're strong enough on your own...." Alexis said to her older brother. She knew she was nowhere near as strong as anyone else here, but Kurt's protectiveness continued to embarrass her.

"I know that. But Kageno still pisses me off when he bothers you. And I won't hesitate the next time." Kurt said, ending the conversation for now.

"Giving up?" Wesker asked Spider-Man, still waiting on him.