RP: Desertia - New Cycle (New Players Welcome)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Sleuth
Spoken languages: English

Re: RP: Desertia - New Cycle (New Players Welcome)

Post by Sleuth »

Spoiler : :
Sorry. Been busy with other roleplays... But let's see, where were we?
The Mansion:
The inside of the manor was, somehow, colder than the world outside. The inside was dark-- Every window shut, every speck of light mercilessly blotted out. In the Foyer, a lone chandelier hung, unlit in the darkness. It seemed to swing to and fro like a pendulum... A cold, lifeless pendulum.

Visel brought Rei up a set of stairs which creaked loudly with every step, and into yet another dark room, where several dark silhouettes stood in the center.

"Brothers and sisters," Visel said, "I come to you with a new addition to our c--"

He coughed-- He himself had almost called their society a "cult" as the girl had said.

"...Our society," He finished. Stooping low, he ushered the girl in. "Go on, introduce yourself."

Fountain Square:

A dog ran across the street, a large folder in its mouth. With a smile, Hearsely leaned down to take the package, then rewarded the messenger with a packet of beef jerky.

"Okay, got the lab results back," Hearsely said, opening the file.

"...Hm." He said, reading through it, "Well. It looks like you're good kid; this guy's been dead for three whole days. And your knives came up clean-- Well, no blood from the victim, anyways. ...We're still keeping them as evidence, though, so you can't have 'em back yet. Though to be honest, most evidence doesn't ever really 'go back'..."

With that, he handed the file to Aven. "There's more to it than that, but you can read the rest yourself."

"Well? What do you think?" He asked, folding his arms.
Master Of Chaos

Post by Master Of Chaos »

First the book, then the switchblades? What, are you going to take away his jacket next? XD

Post will be up soon.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
Drey Wilkins
Spoken languages: English + Scraps of Russian

Post by Drey Wilkins »

Shadowsleuth wrote:
Sorry. Been busy with other roleplays... But let's see, where were we?
The Mansion:
The inside of the manor was, somehow, colder than the world outside. The inside was dark-- Every window shut, every speck of light mercilessly blotted out. In the Foyer, a lone chandelier hung, unlit in the darkness. It seemed to swing to and fro like a pendulum... A cold, lifeless pendulum.

Visel brought Rei up a set of stairs which creaked loudly with every step, and into yet another dark room, where several dark silhouettes stood in the center.

"Brothers and sisters," Visel said, "I come to you with a new addition to our c--"

He coughed-- He himself had almost called their society a "cult" as the girl had said.

"...Our society," He finished. Stooping low, he ushered the girl in. "Go on, introduce yourself."

Fountain Square:

A dog ran across the street, a large folder in its mouth. With a smile, Hearsely leaned down to take the package, then rewarded the messenger with a packet of beef jerky.

"Okay, got the lab results back," Hearsely said, opening the file.

"...Hm." He said, reading through it, "Well. It looks like you're good kid; this guy's been dead for three whole days. And your knives came up clean-- Well, no blood from the victim, anyways. ...We're still keeping them as evidence, though, so you can't have 'em back yet. Though to be honest, most evidence doesn't ever really 'go back'..."

With that, he handed the file to Aven. "There's more to it than that, but you can read the rest yourself."

"Well? What do you think?" He asked, folding his arms.
"Hmm..." Aven looked over the file. "Interesting."
I have NO idea what I'm meant to be seeing. :nod:

Avatar and signature made by the wonderful Holhol.
Master Of Chaos

If it's not too much to ask, could you stop quoteing the ENTIRE post when you're going to only write one sentance and a good chunk of it has nothing to do with your character? It does get kinda annoying.

Can Kurt go now?
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Crime Report:

Cause of Death: Blood loss from a single stab wound to the heart

Time of Death: Unknown, but the corpse has been sitting there for no less than three days.

Other notes: The knives found on Kurt Miera did not match the stab wounds. Said knives also did not carry any of the victim's blood, nor did luminol tests pick up any. The murder weapon is currently believed to be a long, bladed weapon of some sort. The wound runs all the way through, and it is quite narrow, like a stab from a sword. It has been conclusively decided that the victim was not killed by these knives.

Identity: We have been unable to identify the victim-- His fingerprints and dental records both yield no results in our databases. We hypothesize that the victim came from somewhere outside of Desertia, but it cannot be said for certain.

We will continue examining the corpse and give more details as they arise.

The report ends here.
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Given how cold and dark the building was, Rei theorized that the cult had a portal leading to the demon world itself. She would have to look into it later. Such a thing was dangerous. Maybe they used it to try and get more experience fighting demons. But right now, she had to introduce herself.

"My name is Rei Saito, professional Mahjong player." She decided to say, picking one of her occupations to introduce herself by.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Drey Wilkins

Post by Drey Wilkins »

Aven looked at the report.
"Your knives came back clean." He closed the file. "So you're in the clear for now. We'll need a statement, and you'll need to stick around the area. I have work to do, so you'll need to talk to one of the officers."

Master Of Chaos

But......He gave you a statement

Drey Wilkins

Post by Drey Wilkins »

Yeah, but now we need contact details and the like.

Holhol

Post by Holhol »

When I bumped this, I was hoping Alex's vomit wouldn't go unnoticed. :P
~Danielinhoni is the bestest friend anybody could ask for~

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬▬▬

TKinhonipei is my soulmate ~<3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Liquid Snake wrote:Snake, did you like my sunglasses?
Master Of Chaos

Kurt gave the police officer his phone number.
Short bump.

MrAwesome

Post by MrAwesome »

Is it too late to join? If not, Here's some basic info I'll elaborate on if I manage to get in:
Name: Thomas
Appearance: Wears a multicolored shirt (think hippie only without the peace symbol), grey pants, has spiky hair that looks like it came straight out of anime, and rectangle glasses.
Personality: A bit withdrawn, but get's the job done(and even makes a few jokes in the process). He has had suspicions about the place ever since he got there (basically paranoia). On a side note, he has a nervous breakdown when talking to girls.
Mr. Awesome Ace Attorney
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

No posts since August 2012. :T
Try paying more attention to the dates of the latest posts on RPs. If it hasn't had a post this year, it probably won't be a good place to start. Try staying more on the first page for good RPs to join.
...Oh, and be as detailed as possible on apps. ;D
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

MrAwesome

Post by MrAwesome »

You just tailing me wherever I go, huh? Alright, I try and find a date on these things before deciding to join them.
Mr. Awesome Ace Attorney